Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft (20017 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by RedPanthar: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:
Is he not supposed to be a big boy? why is he disturbing the cyber space with his stolen laptop

Zzor you don't get it. The average tech person slips into a mental breakdown when we lose our devices. It's not the device. But the information we lose with the device. Imagine three years of labor getting lost. That's what it means when we lost our gadgets

So, it's not the money, it's our time and effort put into the stored projects. That loss of time

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by SATANNIST: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
this bastard go stingy o. na wetin make am no fit blow. this type will not pay for collabo
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by kizolo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:
Is he not supposed to be a big boy? why is he disturbing the cyber space with his stolen laptop
Olodo, it’s not about the device but the files in it
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by SATANNIST: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
kizolo:

Olodo, it’s not about the device but the files in it
diot, he is not complaining about files, he is complaining about the laptop
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by EmekaBlue(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Maybe Otedola daughter naked pics full inside
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by LegendAnselm: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:
yen yen yen
back to sender
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Overgrownbaby: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Life is eazi
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by We4all: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
E dey use the laptop do Yahoo yahoo ni? Dem no dey steal im thing? You aleady got yourself a new laptop dude. Why not let it slide?
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

Zzor you don't get it. The average tech person slips into a mental breakdown when we lose our devices. It's not the device. But the information we lose with the device. Imagine three years of labor getting lost. That's what it means when we lost our gadgets

So, it's not the money, it's our time and effort put into the stored projects. That loss of time
OK but he should have a back up
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by We4all: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

That's why you should always have a back up.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by RedPanthar: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:

Strange things happen. Not all backup are always retrieved. No matter how well backed up. I know what I'm saying

Zzor, start 2021 on a high o. That year must nor pass cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Charmingrascal(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lol Mr Isiaka sef dey form hard guy
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Azmanaty: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
I won't be surprised. In the past, Presidential hotel portharcourt Room service stole over 15k USD from us when we returned from Brussels.
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by jojothaiv(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bmaster:
sir please if you finally got the answer to your question,let me know.

I follow need the answer shocked
Holla me once you get the EXPO too...

Buh diz hin pidgin dey vex me big time o
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Coinbased: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
really
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by ElValiente(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zheqoom:
He never give up on this laptop issue
no be the container it's the content inside. Have you lost phone before?
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by daleehat: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
wink
This dude still on this laptop issue?? poor him
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Duridadi: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
I Thought DJ Cuppy was on top of the situation !
Abi na Music Detective she be ni undecided undecided undecided

Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by czarr(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:
Mumu don't you know that important files could be in the laptop, small sense you don't have. the content of the laptop cost way more than the lappy.(sex tape,unreleased music files)etc.

stop spreading foolishness.
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by czarr(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:
There you go again with your foolishness, the backup does it stop anything if the important files contained in the laptop gets to the wrong hand?

fish brain.
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nightalan:
Does Mr Eazi have a sex video of himself on the laptop ni, all these shaleye is too much. He should shut up about the damn thing already
If it was in nigeria it happened the world will hear about it.
You don't know what's happening. Have you ever lost important stuff from a laptop before especially when the security that you think was on guard was bridged.
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Be like say na him yahoo email wey dey on that lappy na wetin dey pain am gan gan be that...
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bmaster:
Oh really

Like big boys ain't supposed to speak out
Don't mind that person, you might be surprised to know that he must have pay extra for security in the hotel he logged in.
You can pay up to #200 naira to use a very neat public toilet in Ghana for just 2 minutes while you pay like 50 naira to urinate for seconds. If you leave the toilet and enter in a seconds for running stomach you pay again.
Some things you think is cheap or not important when you leave Nigeria you will see how things are.
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Crownp(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Fibonacci88: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Better go negotiate with d thievs. I no wan see another leak Ghanaian sex tape abeg.
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Perfectsouth(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:
and dem Don buy another one for am o..
He never tslk wetin really pain am, na the runs wey dey the lappy dey pain am
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by emmy512: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odogwunaeast:
Comot there Eazi. Buy another one...! As you big reach. U no de shame? Leave laptop for hotel staff. You sef no de spread wealth?
guy the talk like this?
Tin of milk no matter, Na the milk inside matter
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by ikennamadu1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:

see your mouth.... seems you don't know the content is very important
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Dozie32(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bmaster:
sir please if you finally got the answer to your question,let me know.

I follow need the answer shocked

Lol grin..i dey tells you ooo boss
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by SLOVFO(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:

It's not just about the laptop but the content.
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Zzor:

If you'd ever bought yourself and a laptop and did something reasonable with it you'd understand.
Re: Mr Eazi Alleges Hotel Staff Masterminded Laptop Theft by flames007(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
cry
Zzor:
so you didn't stop to think that hours and hours of hard work and money could be in the laptop? Have you not lost a phone before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Performing “Manya” With Davido In London 30 Billion Concert (Video) / Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business / Terry G on set of Bizzyaski's video After range Rover crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.