Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Do I Log Into My Roku On My TV? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do I Log Into My Roku On My TV? (301 Views)

Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / How To Create My Roku Account? / How To Fix My Roku Internet Connection Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Log Into My Roku On My TV? by miclinkcode(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Do you people have any thoughts on how the Roku is activated? It is a straightforward process and doesn’t involve any complex procedures at all. All you need is to take out your phone and surf to the Roku.com/link website. There you need to enter the code that you had just noticed on the TV. Once you feed the code, choose the submit tab and look out for the magic that happens after that. You can add the channels you like and then get the stuff out of it.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Sadiq Daba Is Dead / Just A Random Comic Strip / Blue Therapy - The Aftermath [TRAILER]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.