Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders (627 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by lalasticlala(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
On behalf of the Nairaland team, I wish all Nairaland members and visitors Merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance!

8 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by chatinent: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
During this period, I am the kind of boyfriend who will watch her cry to the last tears then repeat my question: “who is Kingsley? ”
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by Koulture(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin

Uncle lala drop address make Boyz come chop new year rice garnished with delicious snake meat.
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by DenreleDave(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2020

Lalasticlala do give away for boys na..

Every where dry na......

I av prayed to surprise be financially b4 this year ends

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by ahnie: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
During this period ..I'm the kind of wife that would really go out to hustle legit and watch him asked me ..Nne zino you're really a small girl with big God nne biko show me the way.

Happy New year to us all.
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by Realtord43: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by starbuck(f): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
This year..
I did nothing but survive.
I did nothing but motivate myself to wake up with a positive mind.
I mustered everything in me to keep myself from falling off track and give it all up because i felt so tired, the kind of tired that rest could never make up for, the kind of tired that makes you wish you could sleep for days and wake up just when everything's alright but in the end, i commend myself for trying, for surviving because after all, i get to see these beautiful things in front of me, feel this overwhelming love around me and appreciate what i could grasp in my hands.
I survived and so did you.
With that,
I'm glad ❤️

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Seasons greetings

Cheers to a Prosperous New Year, on filled with undiluted happiness
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by iamyemiakins(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Compliments of the season to everyone.
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by Dayoebe(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mods -
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Rocktation
Farano
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Mrknowitall
Freiburger
r231
OAM4J
mukina2
osystein
HumbledbYGrace
davide470
uboma
CrazyMan
1forall
FarmTech
Pavore9
Tgirl4real
tjskii
Fulaman198
bigfrancis21
odumchi
Royaroy
DisGuy
justwise
Sissy3
Lawyer
Marpol
Richiez
olawalebabs
Mukina2
yokiti
puskin
naijacutee
FOD

NL Celebrity

Slawormiir
Righteousness2
Zzor
Fati2001
Nwamaikpe
Zimri
Explorer
Nairavsdollars
Eriggs - I've forgiven you
Smellysperm
Smellyanus
Juliusmomoh
Ilegendd
Arrewa

Merry christmas to you all
I Love you sincerely

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by Mickool17: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
wink
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by eleojo23: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Someone: What did you achieve in 2020?

Me: I survived! That's more than enough!

It was a year to count our blessings rather than complaining about things we don't have. Those who caught Covid-19 realised how important the sense of smell and taste were to our lives. Something we never appreciated before.

It was a year that surviving was all that mattered. Thank God we made it this far.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by hanyechukwu88981: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Compliments of the season to everyone.
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
From all of us @[b][/b] : We wish all Nairaland members and visitors Merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by 217seventeen: 5:30am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
post=97508809:
From all of us @[b][/b] : We wish all Nairaland members and visitors Merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance!
[/s]
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oga lalasticlala Biko help me look up my post yesterday I commented on the adamawa security challenges and I wrote I hope it is not Guyuk since I was there once before going to watch the video and then modify the entire post to a name starting with K base on the video information but I receive an anti-spam bot caution, although I was surprised and started lecturing myself if I did spam the post, which to the best of my knowledge I did not.
Now I login this afternoon to see my post on Governor Zulum visit deliberately modify by someone quoting me in my mention, initially I started questioning myself since I use the word Biko a lot but I hardly use the word Oluwa I do rather use the Good Lord. I just hope I won't be sanction again because I am not the one spaming the post... sorry it is in the wrong topic or section.
Wishing you a prosperous New Year.

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident At Agbor, Toyota Sienna Tumbled, Hit A Young School Girl(photo) / Nigeria’s President Buhari To Return From UK Medical Trip Today / PIB Will Open Doors To New Investments In Nigeria’s Oil Industry – OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.