Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nollywood Stars--talent Or Learn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars--talent Or Learn (848 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars--talent Or Learn by bubugul(f): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
We fine it hard sometimes to differentiate b/w talented artist and artist who leanred to act; to help us answer my question, I need us to understand the difference b/w talent and learn behavior--Talent is "any natural ability or power" (Webster). Talent cannot be subordinated. It's constant and enduring. That is what makes it talent. Learned behavior, on the other hand, imply knowledge and skills, action that require more active cognitive processing. In other words, learned behavior can be changed far more easily than talent-based behavior, so my question is, which of our Nollywood stars do you think is talented, and which of them do you think learned how to act, and please do not judge base on good or bad movie the artist has done; judge base on the artist's ability as an artist and their parts in the movie. eg of talent, Nkem Owoh is a highly talented actor; we can see it in him; it is written all over him. he doesn't have to learn how to act. He has done bad and good movies, but all his parts are tremendously outstanding. In addition, Van Vicker and Bola Igu are perfect eg of artist who learned as time went on. The first time I saw them act, I said "you got to be kidding me" they also do good and bad movies, but their parts are yak! they don't have the talent to act, but I believe in them because they are learning, I have hinted you on what I mean about "Nollywood Stars--Talent or Learn", so list their names and judge them here.

(1) (Reply)

Toni Payne Back In 9ice's House / Lady Gaga, Usher, U2 To Perform At Bill Clinton's 65th Birthday / 2face Says Mi And Asa Are His Top Favourite Naija Artists: What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.