Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,041 members, 7,909,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

In Every Adversity... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Every Adversity... (199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Every Adversity... by planetpgold(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

Recently, after a hectic day, I decided to unwind by checking out the latest news headlines. Then I saw a particularly disturbing one; "Over 33.5 million people filed for unemployment benefits in American during the first wave of Covid-19 Pandemic lockdown". This means that one of 1 out of 5 Americans have lost their job.

Back to our economy in Nigeria, people are also losing their job, the super slashing of salary as several companies are closing down. We can't get the exact figures because our figures are WIP (work in progress).

Despite the lockdown ease, business operations are very skeletal. Only a few companies are operating at full capacity.

However, I am not saying all of this to scare you but to enlighten you. The Good news is that history revealed that several big companies were created during the 2008 recession and they still stand till date, new jobs for new positions.

So this implies that there will be new opportunities for the smart ones (new job, better, starting up a business). As an accountant, your role will go beyond the posting of account and others. It will now be based more on analysis and interpretation of data so as to help the management decide the next direction of the business.

Now, My question for you is how are you preparing to take advantage of these opportunities knowing that in every adversity, there is also an equal seed of opportunity.

The Business Analyst Bundle training Videos which prepares you for an abundance of opportunities in the new economy is still available

So, click on the below link

http://platinumgoldsolutions.com/finbus

Or

Call 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

to decide if you still want to remain in the previous economy, which has withered away or be among the first to participate and take the first share of the new economy in 2021

The choice is Yours...

Dedicated to Your Vision and Safety,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Africa Economic And Investment Forum / You'd Be Disappointed As A Parent If You Want Your Kids To Study Professional Cz / Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.