Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

How Do You Handle Being Handsome And Rich!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Being Handsome And Rich!? (497 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Being Handsome And Rich!? by WingedBack(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
The attention is exhausting when it’s from ugly women so to my fellow handsome and rich men how y’all deal with that?
Re: How Do You Handle Being Handsome And Rich!? by dawnomike(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Simply live a simple life... that's all!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Being Handsome And Rich!? by Karlifate: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Just make sure you have the key to the lock embedded in the handle, so that you can unlock OR lock at the right time.
Re: How Do You Handle Being Handsome And Rich!? by doggedfighter(f): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Really?

From ugly women.
Re: How Do You Handle Being Handsome And Rich!? by virginprincess(f): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Come to me, i will teach you how to handle it cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Awards 2020 / Destiny Etiko Celebrates As She Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser Worth Millions / When She Is Not Mentally Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.