Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,478 members, 7,929,577 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:05 PM

Rise On The Wings Of Faith In Christ Jesus Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rise On The Wings Of Faith In Christ Jesus Crucified (174 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / End Time Sign: Most Christians' Faith In God Is At All Time Low / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rise On The Wings Of Faith In Christ Jesus Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 12:42am On Dec 29, 2020
"No human being can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him diligently" (Hebrews 11:6)

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Romans 10:17)
*hearing is a continuous present tense*;
when was the last time, you/I read our bible personally to hear directly from God for ourselves not just to fulfil routine or to hear from another person/preacher *as a fresh release of HIS EVER NEW LIFE* ?

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, *I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?* I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." (Isaiah 43:18-19 KJV)

"For when we are in union with Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor the lack of it makes any difference at all; what matters is faith that works through love." (Galatians 5:6 GNT)

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Light Association Of Nigeria :GLAN / Dreams About A House. What Do They Mean? / Are Atheist Mostly From Christian Homes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.