Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,735 members, 7,975,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Stonebwoy Seriously Grinds Efya In Front Of His Wife At The Activate Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stonebwoy Seriously Grinds Efya In Front Of His Wife At The Activate Party (474 Views)

Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures) / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Seriously Grinds Efya In Front Of His Wife At The Activate Party by xorlaligh: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Reggae dancehall artiste Stonebwoy has been spotted seriously grinding his colleague female musician Efya and this has gotten his wife, Dr. Louisa to react.In the video sighted by xorlali.com, The putuu hitmaker was performing his Mightylele song and as well grinding Efya who also showed her twerking skills and talent at the party.Meanwhile, Dr. Louisa who also attended the activate party with the husband was seen smiling and happily jamming to the songs of the husband showing her love for his career.

A wife who believes in the career and work of the husband came to support him and enjoyed herself too.

Below is the video>>https://www.xorlali.com/2020/12/29/stonebwoy-seriously-grinds-efya-in-front-of-his-wife-at-the-activate-party-dr-louisa-react-video/

(1) (Reply)

Angry Cameroonian Actor Panchocy Calls For Xenophobic Attack On Naija Artistes / Davido Reacts As A Renowned Photographer Tagged Him As An Ordinary Dad Turned By / I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Mrs Faith Edeko- VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.