Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,525 members, 7,917,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? (983 Views)

My Mini-bus: The Best Decision On It / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? by Easyincome24: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2020
You have heard or come across a usual parlance which says "the decision you make will either make or mar you".

That is not far from the truth as every such decision forms part of what lives with you as long as the consequence is meant to stay.

Before preparing this, so many contributors have
aired there opinions on what they considered as the best decision they made this year.

Here is what some of my online contributors have to say:

Christina Garnett: Walked away from what was causing my burnout.

Robert Wilkins : Wearing a mask and I’m not joking. I didn’t wear one in March. Then, my wife, good friends shamed me, and my son threatened me with not visiting my granddaughter. It’s kept me healthy thus far and allowed me all kinds of great times.

O'Mara Khaddaj: Launched my website and published my first blog post.

Another contributor shared how he was able to stop drinking.

"Cant limit it to 1. Stop drinking. Start teaching. Read, practice Spanish & meditate daily. Blog consistently. Appreciate life more. Be more thankful for family and friends. 2020 has been rough for sure, but it enabled us all to look at things differently & change our lives"

So, you have the mic now to share what's the best decision you made in 2020.

If you love to read more contents like this, check my profile to follow us.

1 Share

Re: What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? by Mide3367: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Starting agro biz

1 Like

Re: What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? by Easyincome24: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Mide3367:
Starting agro biz
Whaoo, this is inspiring.

Do you know that there is a speculation of how agric will be one of the top priority in 2021?
Especially as there have been food shortage this year due to the pandemic.

Many investors are now aligning with agriculture as is it the business of the future.

Can you share more detail, the aspect of agriculture you are and what formed your decision too?
Re: What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? by Mide3367: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Easyincome24:

Whaoo, this is inspiring.

Do you know that there is a speculation of how agric will be one of the top priority in 2021?
Especially as there have been food shortage this year due to the pandemic.

Many investors are now aligning with agriculture as is it the business of the future.

Can you share more detail, the aspect of agriculture you are and what formed your decision too?
I am an aircraft engineer but not licensed yet sha grin. While in school, I Registered my company I use for my agro biz now. After school, I travelled out for greener pasture to gather money for my license course in Ncat, zaria. But life no be bed of rose out there. I mean I suffer no be small. I was 22 years then. I return to Nigeria last year December with 0 naira on me. It was even my brother who used his school fee to bring me back home sef as I no get nothing. As I came home, I was like what will I do with my life? I just hate that word called job as I can't work for someone and I have never done it before and don't wish to do except if is aircraft engineering job or nothing. No way I can return to the airport without license which made me leave before. Na so I connect my cousin who produces rice Baz rice. I sold for him in last year Dec for Christmas period. It was profitable as buhari just locked the border so good ROI. I met a guy too called confidence. We did other online advertising for agro products and sourcing agent. Bro, we made nothing except rice we sold for someone which put us in debt. Still I didn't give up o. Covid came and mad things worse sef. My mom started putting pressure on me to go look for work and stop opering phone doing advert for people that won't buy market. Cry wan wan wound me but I never gave up sha. I kepp doing advert for people's agro products that if I bring customers, I will get commission. Nothing show o. From December to around april nothing show o. From one disappointment to another and it broke me down ehn. Then around May, I meet a man Dominos farm who thoughf me ugu farming. I remember say I get 2 plot is land at ibeju lekki and I used it for the ugu farming. It worked. And from there, I made ebook on ugu farming and did farm set up for people. I met another person who thought me snail farming too. So what I do now is that I drop ship agro products and it works wella as in I have made more than 500k since I started. My company Hollyway Global Investment Int'l Ltd which has zero cash flow now runs millions monthly although my own gain small from it but at least it sustains me big time. You need any product, u send me money and my supplies deliver to ur doorstep or nearest garage. Very simple and none of my customers ever complained of not getting what they pay for. I am into exportation too. Exported catfish, smoked snails, palm oil to Canada. I do farm set up. Currently doing cassava investment projects now for people. We set up Minimum of 10 acres for u and come and offtaker it all when ready. Sorry is much jare. This is just tip of the ice berg. With agro biz, I am able to buy a brand new phone for myself by myself for the first time in my life... Lol grin

7 Likes

Re: What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? by Easyincome24: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mide3367:
I am an aircraft engineer but not licensed yet sha grin. While in school, I Registered my company I use for my agro biz now. After school, I travelled out for greener pasture to gather money for my license course in Ncat, zaria. But life no be bed of rose out there. I mean I suffer no be small. I was 22 years then. I return to Nigeria last year December with 0 naira on me. It was even my brother who used his school fee to bring me back home sef as I no get nothing. As I came home, I was like what will I do with my life? I just hate that word called job as I can't work for someone and I have never done it before and don't wish to do except if is aircraft engineering job or nothing. No way I can return to the airport without license which made me leave before. Na so I connect my cousin who produces rice Baz rice. I sold for him in last year Dec for Christmas period. It was profitable as buhari just locked the border so good ROI. I met a guy too called confidence. We did other online advertising for agro products and sourcing agent. Bro, we made nothing except rice we sold for someone which put us in debt. Still I didn't give up o. Covid came and mad things worse sef. My mom started putting pressure on me to go look for work and stop opering phone doing advert for people that won't buy market. Cry wan wan wound me but I never gave up sha. I kepp doing advert for people's agro products that if I bring customers, I will get commission. Nothing show o. From December to around april nothing show o. From one disappointment to another and it broke me down ehn. Then around May, I meet a man Dominos farm who thoughf me ugu farming. I remember say I get 2 plot is land at ibeju lekki and I used it for the ugu farming. It worked. And from there, I made ebook on ugu farming and did farm set up for people. I met another person who thought me snail farming too. So what I do now is that I drop ship agro products and it works wella as in I have made more than 500k since I started. My company Hollyway Global Investment Int'l Ltd which has zero cash flow now runs millions monthly although my own gain small from it but at least it sustains me big time. You need any product, u send me money and my supplies deliver to ur doorstep or nearest garage. Very simple and none of my customers ever complained of not getting what they pay for. I am into exportation too. Exported catfish, smoked snails, palm oil to Canada. I do farm set up. Currently doing cassava investment projects now for people. We set up Minimum of 10 acres for u and come and offtaker it all when ready. Sorry is much jare. This is just tip of the ice berg. With agro biz, I am able to buy a brand new phone for myself by myself for the first time in my life... Lol grin

This deserves to be in the front page.
This thread is rich than staying here then.

1 Like

Re: What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? by kelvinuj(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2021
Hello can we talk biz? Email me on kelvin_uj@yahoo.com
Re: What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? by xolocious(m): 4:28am On Jan 09, 2021
Mide3367:

Thumbs up Bro. You're too much and a source of inspiration. I love your never say die spirit.
Re: What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? by Mide3367: 6:28am On Jan 09, 2021
xolocious:

Thumbs up Bro. You're too much and a source of inspiration. I love your never say die spirit.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What is The Best Decision You Made In 2020? by liprises(m): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Mine is Chymall e-commerce. I survived the Pandemic and paid all my bills adequately. It's store profits, Chain store profits, service profits, chain service profits, direct sharing awards lifted me. 2021 will even be better.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Keke Napeps Available For Sale In Ilorin Kwara State / Learn, Earn & Plays - Weekends, Weekdays / ⚫ Receive any amount of Funds From Around The World!! ✔✔

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.