Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah (25109 Views)

Akeredolu: I Didn't Call Dor The Scrapping Of The Senate / I Never Called For A Coup —bishop Kukah / When El-rufai Rained Insults On Jesus, Christians Didn't Call For His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by AfroKnight: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
Buhari is nepotism personified.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by SarutobiEky(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
There's no need explaining for the deaf and dumb government. At this juncture a well thought out coup wouldn't be so bad. If the army wasn't spineless, this should have been the case more than a year ago. Fvxk one Nigeria.
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Germi9: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
PopSmoke:
you owe nobody explanation Sir

the intelligent ones understand the message

left for the govt and their dogs to bark
OMG!!! why are these so called islamic bigots like arewa so dull
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Fahdiga1: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Eriggs:

Go carry out d coup now, sheybi u be ipob?
Ur head go hear am for kirikiri staff quarters.
Shut up your dirty mouth. many Nigerians will be happy to overthrow this present Junta. mkpi

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by HabaHaba: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
ggood:
God bless you sir don't mind all this terrorist politicians in the North , moreover they all support Boko Haram , Last week I watched a video on YouTube how they supply Boko Haram guns and electronics , who transport the ammunition's without being caught.

Although all Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims

Kindly refer the video link to me please bro. Thank you
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Racoon(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Leave them my Lord bishop.They know those who call for and carry out the real coup on Dec.31st 1983.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by ukpahu(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
The end is near hmmmm war on the beat
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by ukpahu(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
AfroKnight:
Buhari is nepotism personified.
buhari is magoat
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by ukpahu(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Shut up your dirty mouth. many Nigerians will be happy to overthrow this present Junta. mkpi
even me
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by heniford2: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
every morning i wake up in nigeria i always get feel ashamed of myself here
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by slowice(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Daddy sir, don't mind them, wd know exactly what you said and they can't twist it to fit into their wicked narrative. Nigeria belongs to us all and we must speak truth to power at all times.

It our duty to soro soke and we must all do. Kwuo okwu , speak up. Na all of us get the country. It doesn't belong to politicians nor a particular tribes alone, it doesn't belong to bubu, his cabal or political appointees alone.... It belongs to us all.
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Sirjamo: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bishop Shalaye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Ezehillary(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
the problem we are facing is the high rate of gullible people in the north
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Saao(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
cluemax:
Hacked Premium Netflix Available
4k HD Display
No Log In Required
Affordable Price.
you did something bad and you want to monetize it, you need to be arrested.
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Vist confluncevibes today for your latest news and update.
https://www.confluencevibes.com/
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by ukpahu(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hausa/fulani are the problem of this country,let war start make everybody go his own way.
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by cluemax: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Saao:
you did something bad and you want to monetize it, you need to be arrested.
I didn't steal or did fraud, i only used my head
Give me money, and I'd stop that too.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kuka is wrong and his statement is partisan or inflammatory.
Never in history a Northerner plotted coup against a Southerner. Saying if it's a Southerner handling this govt PMB is doing there would've been a coup is totally wrong and unacceptable because it never happened.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Lovelyn451(f): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
I pity christian hausas

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
My utmost respect to dis Bishop.....there's dis popular saying 'dat evil ppl flourish wen good ppl stand aside and do notin'......continue to speak truth to power Sir, may the Lord protect u and ur family
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by AfroAgroPower: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
iwaeda:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/29/i-didnt-call-coup-%E2%80%94bishop-kukah

As much as year 2021 is concerned,

As Wise Youths of Nigeria - We should concern ourselves with being Agriculturally and Economically Productive and Profit Oriented.

We should endeavour to give relevances to where matter.

As Smart and Sensible Nigerians, Let's focus on Sustainable Investments on AGRICULTURE.

We have developed an Online/Offline Agricultural Solution called AGRICULTURAL FOREX which we want every Wise Investor to Utilize in Enriching themselves whilst they improve the AGRICULTURE in Nigeria.

Visit the link below to join our discuss.

https://www.nairaland.com/6330285/what-agricultural-forex#97472399

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Villagemeat: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Bishop Kukah resides in Sokoto with his entire Family, none of them have been forced or coerced into Islam, none of them have been attacked or mistreated in Sokoto, yet his hatred towards Muslims North makes him restless.

Even the Hausafulan Christians had rejected and disowned him!

Hausafulani Christians have wisen up...

They no longer fall for religious business men!

They now know their real enemies.

The only people celebrating the animal are the Igbos, PDP and some brainless bigots.

The only thing that matters to Arewas right now is development and peace!!

Days of religious intolerance among Arewa Christians and Muslims is gone.

When Arewa Christians or Muslims get killed in any village in the north.

Same people applauding kuka will come online to celebrate.

The Hausa and Fulani Christians can never unite with the enemies of the north just because of religion.

The north reject kuka!! Northern Christians rejected him!!

Let him continue entertaining his ipob and PDP audience.
You are calling a man of God animal.... between you,the terrorist and Bishop Kuka,who is the animal. You enjoyed killing other people,that means you are the biggest animal

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by ukpahu(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Coronabirus:
Kuka is wrong and his statement is partisan or inflammatory.
Never in history a Northerner plotted coup against a Southerner. Saying if it's a Southerner handling this govt PMB is doing there would've been a coup is totally wrong and unacceptable because it never happened.

boko haram will visit u one day useless man

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by hgnbello(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
D Media Is Really Destroying Dis Country
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by musicwriter(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
“Whatever I said can please or displease anyone, but that is my own opinion and doesn’t stop others from saying their own opinion. If you think my motive is wrong, say yours.''

Only people with free spirit will understand what Kukah said above. An undemocratic devil who doesn't like freedom of speech will never understand it.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Naajjii: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
But Bishop has shown that he hates muslims with his comments and body language.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by privaldo: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
festacman:
By the way, FFK, Aisha Yesufu, Abubakar Gumi and host of others have said worst things but remained ignored. So why is Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah's criticism different?

The fact is that Bishop Kukah's offence is daring to speak when he is merely of inconsequential ethnic group in Kaduna.

So, the backlash from Hausa/Fulani is not about protecting President Buhari but about putting Bishop Kukah in his place.

Lmao grin. I hate quoting you but I will give you a simple piece of advice, if you want your religion (Islam), and people of your race (Fulani's) to keep on existing and being relevant avoid the Roman Catholic Church.
I am an atheist but a good student of history, the Catholic Church has a global influence that no core Islamic country holds. Mathew Kukah is a bait, and once your kinsmen fall for it, that would be beginning of the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Bishop Kukah resides in Sokoto with his entire Family, none of them have been forced or coerced into Islam, none of them have been attacked or mistreated in Sokoto, yet his hatred towards Muslims North makes him restless.

Even the Hausafulan Christians had rejected and disowned him!

Hausafulani Christians have wisen up...

They no longer fall for religious business men!

They now know their real enemies.

The only people celebrating the animal are the Igbos, PDP and some brainless bigots.

The only thing that matters to Arewas right now is development and peace!!

Days of religious intolerance among Arewa Christians and Muslims is gone.

When Arewa Christians or Muslims get killed in any village in the north.
Same people applauding kuka would come online to celebrate.

The Hausa and Fulani Christians can never unite with the enemies of the north just because of religion.

The north reject kuka!! Northern Christians rejected him!!

Let him continue entertaining his ipob and PDP audience.
looooooool mehn d truth is a bitter pill to swallow....guy ur propaganda no make sense tink of anoda beta one to post looooool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by ggood: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
HabaHaba:

Kindly refer the video link to me please bro. Thank you
go and look for shashenVOAHausa on YouTube you will see it

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Naajjii:
But Bishop has shown that he hates muslims with his comments and body language.
Pls can u share ur evidence wit d house of how he hates Muslims? Becos in dat post he stated clearly dat he has no problem wit Christians or Muslims or any other forms of religion

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by ukpahu(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
timay:
Whatever.

Somebody should ask for my act number , I'm broke abeg grin
go and meet timaya
Re: I Didn't Call For A Coup — Bishop Kukah by Alfredbodmax: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
May God bless you priest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissions The Falcon Eye Project At The Naval Headquarters, Abuja / Court Blames Yahaya Bello, Restates Order For His Arrest / Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.