Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,719 members, 7,918,220 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

End Of The Year Evaluation: What Do You Achieve And Regret Doing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / End Of The Year Evaluation: What Do You Achieve And Regret Doing? (118 Views)

2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo) / What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / Allows You To Both Achieve And Sustain An Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Year Evaluation: What Do You Achieve And Regret Doing? by LiveLifeHub(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2020
No doubt this year has been full of ups and downs. The blind can see the calamity that befell this year - the pandemic, economic and political instability locally and globally. But with all those, there are goals we were able to hit, whether minor or great, it is worthy of appraisal. Hence, let's talk about it to encourage and motivate us to do better next year. Also, what are those acts you regretted doing this year, or happenings you wished never happened, let's talk about it and avoid it the coming year.

I personally almost curse this year, and felt there is nothing tangible to show for a meaningful life this year. But on a second thought, I realised those little achievements worth to be celebrated despite the happening of the year. As a teacher, I was able to present my students (toiled so hard for them, despite the discouragement) for WAEC and they all had distinctions. I was able to touch lives and make them happy.

Hmm| I regret starting this year with an ungodly relationship. I was also held a prisoner of my ugly past, and never had the chance improve and develop myself as I live daily cuffed with guilt. I allowed bad situations I experienced this year to affect my emotions and personality, I became more aggressive and selfish this year.

Hopefully, next year would be a better year, God helping me.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers Needed Urgently (phase 1) / Best Quality Gerad Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty Period / Public Service Announcement !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.