Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

LLB, Fashion Design Design Cert... Pls Advice As To Travel Options - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / LLB, Fashion Design Design Cert... Pls Advice As To Travel Options (281 Views)

How To Travel From Onitsha To Abuja By PMT / How To Travel To CAPE VERDE On A Budget (secret Travel Tips) / If Am To Travel To UK How Will I Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LLB, Fashion Design Design Cert... Pls Advice As To Travel Options by sokeril: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
I am a law graduate with my LLB degree(no law school yet),however I have another skill in fashion design, over the various ASUU strike over the years,with the help of my parents, I got additional fashion design cum tailoring skill in a reputable fashion school in Lagos.
I have about 3.5 million at present(though I can hustle more if needed)
I will be glad if experience members of this section can educate me on my travel options since my first degree is not part of STEM.

N.b pls sir justwise I will be glad if this can be moved to front-page for more views..this is due to the fact that a lot of law graduates will also to travel out but most of us are always confused as to our options(since we aren't part of the STEM)...besides I've searched for whether I can see similar threads opened by law graduates to sought for similar advice but non really reached anywhere.
Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Where To Live In Uk Leeds Is One And See How Beautiful Its / How To Plan A Surprise Honeymoon Vacation / Study In Russia In English Medium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.