Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje (270 Views)

Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by NofiuFade(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2015 and 2019 Lagos State Governorship Elections, Jimi Agbaje, says he still has a role to play in the politics of the state and the country come 2023.

Agbaje, who was defeated in the last two elections by former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and incumbent Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu – both of the All Progressives Congress, however, said his running for office “is not at all cost”.

The politician and pharmacist spoke on Tuesday, noting that time and event would tell whether or not he would be re-contesting the governorship seat of Lagos State.

“I remain in politics. My running for office is not at all cost. What role I will play is still very unclear but I believe I have a role to play in the politics of our country and of Lagos State,” Agbaje said while featuring on Arise TV’s The Morning Show monitored by The PUNCH.

Agbaje also said the PDP must get its home in order to have a successful outing in future elections.

‌“In what capacity, I believe time and event will tell. But I won’t stand here and tell you Jimi Agbaje is running for governor because it is not even on the table. But in any case, you’ve got to get the party in proper shape to be able to run an election and I’m not sure the party is in the right shape now,” he added.

https://punchng.com/2023-i-still-have-a-role-to-play-in-politics-says-jimi-agbaje/

Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by princemillla(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jimi my man !!! The only recognized Lagos state pdp boy who ran with almost all Apc governors. From Fash to ambode

Should we say he is unfortunate or he lacks tactics or he is wrestling with power beyond his capacity

Away from topic read this and don’t kill urself

MANY CALENDARS, ONE EARTH.
1. Gregorian Calendar
2. Pawukon Calendar (Bali, Indonesia)
3. Ethiopian Calendar
4. Jewish Calendar
5. Chinese Calendar
6. Heijira Calendar
7. Persian Calendar
8. Japanese Calendar
9. Julian Calendar
10. Buddhist Calendar
11. Hindu Calendar (Vikram Samvat, Shaka Samvat, and Kali Yuga)
12. Mayan Calendar
13. Egyptian Calendar
14. French Revolutionary Calendar
15. Sumerian Calendar
16. Zoroastrian Calendar
17. Celtic Calendar
18. Cappadocian Calendar
19. Achaemenid Calendar
20. Attic Calendar
21. Ancient Greek Calendars.

Up there���� you have over 20 different calendars in use or once in use in the world. I decided to dig into this to let you know that the Gregorian Calendar in use in most part of the world, Nigeria inclusive, is not the only regulator of man and his activities on earth. In other words, while we're in a mad rush to make it before December 31st, 2020, some persons in another part of the world are less concerned about our death-race hustling. This is because these Calendars do not begin and end the same time.
I want you to take it easy with yourself. Man invented calendar and over the years adjusted it, abandoned it or reinvented it to suit his purpose. You must know January 1st is not the beginning of the year for everyone on earth. Likewise, December 31st isn't the end of the year for everybody on earth. Instead of killing yourself for not achieving your goals for the year, try to draw up a broad plan for yourself and pursue it throughout the days of your sojourn on earth.
You're created for great things. Pursue these things.

Wishing you and your family the best all the time.
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by Greshlady: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
continue wasting your time
Re: 2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje by Fahdiga1: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dear Jimi, your campaign money is needed by the youths. continue contesting

(1) (Reply)

Don't Withdraw From Active Politics ; Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Umahi / President Buhari Signs 2021 Budget Of N13.58 Trillion / Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace Two Months After ENDSARS Protest Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.