Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,506 members, 7,898,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. (51777 Views)

Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation / President Trump Ends 32days Lockdown In White House, Fly To Camp David / Americans Reject Trump And Name Former President Obama The Most Admired Man In U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by fowlyansh181(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tell me this isn’t a useless news.. poll survey 1000 people..

America population over 200 million people .. how is this thrash even on the news?

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Xtianvic(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Amoto05:
Am not surprised. Americans love mad men
what made him a made man?

Yeah the Media told you that
And you totally agree no questions
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Xtianvic(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
cococandy:
Gallup is drunk

Hilarious. The person who can unseat Obama hasn’t been born yet.

Only if you know the evil Obama did to Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Kingrefreshed: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
You know it's kind of funny how the most admired man in America with a huge % will lose an election to a man in America with just 6%.

I think right now it's now becoming clearer.

The truth will come out, you guys should watch out.

Biden will never become president of America.

Watch what is about to happen In America.

DONALD trump will rule for a second term.

by the order of Ishawuru.

Guy your drug strong! Who be your supplier cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Xtianvic:

Only if you know the evil Obama did to Nigeria...

Stop deceiving yourself.
Obama did not do any evil to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by tolexy007(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Amoto05:
Am not surprised. Americans love mad men

and Nigerians like dullards
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
You know it's kind of funny how the most admired man in America with a huge % will lose an election to a man in America with just 6%.

Stop fooling yourself. That poll is not representative of the whole America.

Trump lost. Biden won. Get over the loss, sore loser! Biden will be inaugurated on Jan 20th and you will cry premium tears! The institutions in America is greater and stronger than one single clown called Trump.

How come he lost all his cases in courts? How come he was not able to prove one allegation of election fraud in court? One, he couldn't prove. All the courts were throwing out all his cases!

Ozuor!!!

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
If you are using this unrepresentative poll to insinuate that Trump won the election, you are the biggest fool on Earth.

And if you believe Trump will rule for a second term, then you are deranged!
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Smarttravels(f): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
LoyalHustler1:

Keep shouting it till you are able to caste a single vote in the US.
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Odani: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
LoyalHustler1:

Oga dnt be reasoning from ur *as. Wat is d percentage of person dat took this survey? Even those that took it gaan, some of them casted their votes to their personal relatives. If 90% of trump supporters took d survey as against 10% of dat of Joe Biden wat do u think the result will be?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by FYsol: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lol. Prophet of doom.

LoyalHustler1:

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by malcom1X: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Leemekzy:
in your dreams. no difference btw you and a fake prophet / imam

Everyone knows Biden will never become president.

You not knowing this baffles me, shows how I'll informed you are.
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by malcom1X: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Meninmen:
If you are using this unrepresentative poll to insinuate that Trump won the election, you are the biggest fool on Earth.

Biden will never become the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

You can take that to the bank. Remember this words that you are reading.

Remember it on January 6th.
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by EgunMogaji2: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
blinking001:
Donald Chukwuemeka Ipob Trump. I'll always love and respect this man. He remains my mentor.
Well I'm not too bothered because president Buhari is also the most admired and influential president in Africa. He speaks and all of africa trembles.

You’re high on fermented grain hops cheesy
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by bezimo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
LoyalHustler1:

I stated this on were I saw it first..isnt it a joke..
That this same less admired Biden got over 80 million votes fake votes..what a fraud

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
malcom1X:

Biden will never become the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

You can take that to the bank. Remember this words that you are reading.

Remember it on January 6th.

January 6th is next week. We shall see. Be ready to cry premium tears. You will cry more than the bereaved surely!

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by malcom1X: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Meninmen:

January 6th is next week. We shall see. Be ready to cry premium tears. You will cry more than the bereaved surely!

I will save this message and quote you that day.

On that day you will know that you have been feeding on the wrong grass.
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by jcross19: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
costandi:
Americans aren't weird. You were just deceived.
and you too.
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by kareemkamil(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Chukuebube Trump, IPOB Mumu's are behind you sir, continue ur beautiful work sir. Chukuebube Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Lamasta(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Trump my nigga grin
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by chris51(f): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
LoyalHustler1:

You lie.
In 2016 Hillary Clinton had 3million votes more than Trump yet Trump became President because he had more electoral college votes.

This time around, Biden beats Trump blue and black. Biden has more electoral college votes. He also has 7 million more popular votes.

So, come January 20th, 2020 we will attend Biden's inauguration ceremony with our Aso Ebi.
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Didi2d(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
EXLOVER:
I like Trump a lot, He is a man of his word, if you have a man like Trump as a friend you gonna enjoy the friendship, he tells you black is black and red is red, he doesn't sugarcoat anything.

Not someone that will cheer you up when you're wrong in front of you and condemn you behind your back.

Trump my man.

But he's telling the world that white is black this time around.
I would have agreed with that assertion, but since he has refused to accept the outcome of the election, well you know my answer
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by chris51(f): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
chris51:

You lie.
In 2016 Hillary Clinton had 3million votes more than Trump yet Trump became President because he had more electoral college votes.

This time around, Biden beats Trump blue and black. Biden has more electoral college votes. He also has 7 million more popular votes.

So, come January 20th, 2020 we will attend Biden's inauguration ceremony with our Aso Ebi.
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
malcom1X:

I will save this message and quote you that day.

Lol. My brother, come back to reality. You are dreaming. What Biden needs to be president has been accomplished and that is the electoral college votes. What will happen in Capitol Hill will be just mere formality of legally recognizing Biden as president.

If Trump couldn't prove any single case of Election fraud in courts, then it is over for him.

Stop allowing your emotions to becloud your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by opportunities12: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
shogsman:
A survey that involve 0.00000001% of a population is suppose to represent the whole population right

You mind the lousy lots! Sore losers

3 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by ogbonti: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
EXLOVER:
I like Trump a lot, He is a man of his word, if you have a man like Trump as a friend you gonna enjoy the friendship, he tells you black is black and red is red, he doesn't sugarcoat anything.

Not someone that will cheer you up when you're wrong in front of you and condemn you behind your back.

Trump my man.

you said it all - it is only backstabbers and disloyal people that dislike Trump - if you are straight forward and you like to hear it as it is - Trump any day

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by CoolAmbience(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
LoyalHustler1:

Are you kidding me?

Anyways, January is just by the corner.

Who becomes president anywhere without winning an election?

What has admiration got to do with the presidency of a country?
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by youngblaq: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Righteousness2:
GOD Bless President Trump.
The Most Patrotic President
American Greatest President..
The Greatest Human to Be a Blessing to Isreal Since 1948..

Haters can Murmur and Grumble..

Grab them by the pussy...they can't do anything.
That was your almighty trump referring to women.
A believer... cannot make a wise politician. You're just too fake to be righteous.
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by chris51(f): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Meninmen:

Don't mind him. How can survey of a handful people be compared with proper election?
Re: Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. by Eriokanmi: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Let biden take office first. Obama would become even more admired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) / Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.