Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Change Of Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change Of Age (1103 Views)

Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Age by Kaimaonyeana: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good evening everyone. I have been a guest on this platform for a long time. I decided to create an account today because i have an issue and i dont know how to go about it. ASUU and coronavirus pandemic has extended my stay in school over a year now and the age i was supposed to graduate has been increased by 1 year now. I honestly do not like it and it's been bothering me ever since. In this country, a lot of people especially females are very age-shamed and i see it everyday offline and on here and makes me sad. So, i want to do an age reduction but i don't know how to go about it? Please help. Please don't advise me against it because my mind is made up. I just need helpful tips guys. Thank you in advance.

Ishilove
Bukatyne
Crackhaus
Pocohantas
Donstan
Zzor
Chi59

Please help me oo.
Ps: Am an undergraduate
Re: Change Of Age by hgnbello(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fg Nd ASUU Cm Nd C Ooh
Re: Change Of Age by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na avidavit
But you gats get small change
Re: Change Of Age by Kaimaonyeana: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Plshelpmybrothe:
Na avidavit

How?? I don't mind. Like how much?
Re: Change Of Age by 44Bulldog(m): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2020
Kaimaonyeana:

How?? I don't mind. Like how much?

For my side...na 2k for magistrate Court
Re: Change Of Age by 44Bulldog(m): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Plshelpmybrothe:
Na avidavit

Change kee u there undecided
Re: Change Of Age by Kaimaonyeana: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2020
44Bulldog:

For my side...na 2k for magistrate Court

What will i take to the court?
Re: Change Of Age by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2020
44Bulldog:

Change kee u there undecided
Your fathers left yansh idiot
Did I tag you
Re: Change Of Age by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Kaimaonyeana:

Yh at Ikeja , beside lasuth
Re: Change Of Age by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2020
I hope this will not affect you later on in life? You have said not to advise you against it, but don't you think this might affect something in the future? Just thinking out load. That's one change that can be quickly traced and discrepancy can haunt you for real in sensitive positions.

1 Like

Re: Change Of Age by 44Bulldog(m): 12:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Plshelpmybrothe:

Your fathers left yansh idiot
Did I tag you

Shows how you're raised by ur parents undecided
Re: Change Of Age by 44Bulldog(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Kaimaonyeana:

I don't really know but the ones I've done before was that of lost receipt and that of name (mispelt in a document)

I took nothing there...just words of mouth and you'll be made to make some oat of blah blah blah (more of swearing that you're the owner of a certain property or you're the one bearing sososo name)

Nigeria is fuccked up undecided

Na money go finish am...just chill, nothing really stressful about it
Re: Change Of Age by Kaimaonyeana: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2020
44Bulldog:

I don't really know but the ones I've done before was that of lost receipt and that of name (mispelt in a document)

I took nothing there...just words of mouth and you'll be made to make some oat of blah blah blah (more of swearing that you're the owner of a certain property or you're the one bearing sososo name)

Nigeria is fuccked up undecided

Na money go finish am...just chill, nothing really stressful about it

Thank you
Re: Change Of Age by Kaimaonyeana: 1:30am On Dec 30, 2020
hgnbello:
Fg Nd ASUU Cm Nd C Ooh

. Why did i do?
Re: Change Of Age by Kaimaonyeana: 1:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
I hope this will not affect you later on in life? You have said not to advise you against it, but don't you think this might affect something in the future? Just thinking out load. That's one change that can be quickly traced and discrepancy can haunt you for real in sensitive positions.

Please explain?
Re: Change Of Age by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 30, 2020
44Bulldog:

Shows how you're raised by ur parents undecided
You and sense are two anti parallel line that can never meet
Retarded dude
Re: Change Of Age by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Kaimaonyeana:

Please explain?

Will find time later today to do this, need To sleep, today is loaded with aiki.
Re: Change Of Age by Kaimaonyeana: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

Will find time later today to do this, need To sleep, today is loaded with aiki.
Ok
Re: Change Of Age by 44Bulldog(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2020
Plshelpmybrothe:

You and sense are two anti parallel line that can never meet
Retarded dude

Keep on displaying how you're raised by your parents undecided
Re: Change Of Age by Wyry: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless
Re: Change Of Age by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
44Bulldog:

Keep on displaying how you're raised by your parents undecided
Bulldog just b finding trouble up and down . who tag you .. Una go dey misbehave
Re: Change Of Age by 44Bulldog(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Plshelpmybrothe:

Bulldog just b finding trouble up and down . who tag you .. Una go dey misbehave

Stop monitoring me up and down

I go soon leave nairaland for una
Re: Change Of Age by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
44Bulldog:

Stop monitoring me up and down

I go soon leave nairaland for una
Go to hell , dont ever tag me again
Maggot food
Re: Change Of Age by 44Bulldog(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Plshelpmybrothe:

Go to hell , dont ever tag me again
Maggot food

Maybe if you'd channel the energy used in stalking me towards your s!ck brother....he would have been ok by now undecided
Re: Change Of Age by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
44Bulldog:

Maybe if you'd channel the energy used in stalking me towards your s!ck brother....he would have been ok by now undecided
I was waiting , for you to bring that up
Easy prey , bulldog
Re: Change Of Age by 44Bulldog(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Plshelpmybrothe:

I was waiting , for you to bring that up
Easy prey , bulldog

E pain am cheesy
Re: Change Of Age by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
44Bulldog:

E pain am cheesy
Your name says it all
Bro relate with your mate , stop wasting my time abeg .. I'm looking for someone with a brain not Patrick
Re: Change Of Age by 44Bulldog(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Plshelpmybrothe:

Your name says it all
Bro relate with your mate , stop wasting my time abeg .. I'm looking for someone with a brain not Patrick

Hahaha

So E fit pain u reach this level

Hahahahaha
Re: Change Of Age by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kaimaonyeana:

Ok

Yea so, I believe you have a birth certificate, let me assume so, that means you have been registered with the National Population Commissione (NPC) and they have the actual date you were born.

Why do people do the age declaration stuff, when they did not register with NPC or were given birth to at home, or some do not even know when they were born, and so for some offers you will have To provide your birth certificate, for those who can't remember when they were born approximation on their part is allowed, hence they obtain theirs, it's in cases where a mistake was done at NPC people can go and correct such, but ask yourself how often does this happen?

Upon the above paragraph, did your parents told you they made a mistake, or were you not registered before? So altering your age now, will not be in agreement with what is at NPC database. This may come back to bite you in the ass for certain positions.

Read up on Bayelsa state and find out what happened to the man that was suppose to be the governor of the state, the current governor was second in the elections, though it wasn't age but name discrepancies.

Like I said I don't know why you are doing it but be sure its worth it and be holistic about it up to NPC database for correction, more importantly ask those who have done it.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Do Without My Oga's Daughter / Romance Will Automatically Fail When You Do These Things / What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Slaps You In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.