Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,601 members, 7,885,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

What My Girlfriend Thinks About Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girlfriend Thinks About Me (1920 Views)

My Girlfriend Thinks I’m Angry Cause I Found A Guy In Her Room(picture) / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What My Girlfriend Thinks About Me by czarr(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
shortgun:
I was discussing with my Girl today, one talk lead to another and I asked her to give her honest verdict about me in the relationship with her.
I pleaded with her to give a very honest score.

This is how she scored me and I must say that I am disappointed in some of the scores and surprised at some....
I recommend couples do this sometimes.
Love is a beautiful thing people. wink
Here we go.

Caring.....9/10
Intelligence...7/10
Patience......4/10
Respect for her.......7/10
Value for her....6/10
Sex...............8/10
Open minded...9/10
Truthfulness...5/10
God fearing.....4/10
Boldness........9/10
Neatness.........8/10
Cleanliness.....4/10
Fun to be with......9/10
Anger management...7/10
Faithfulness..........6/10
Romance...............8/10
Trust worthy...........7/10
Love.......................9/10

They say cleanliness is next to Godliness, 4/10 for cleanliness and 4/10 for Godliness, i am not surprised. as for me i thank God i Godly, and say God no unGodly.

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Thinks About Me by Tohsynetita1: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
neatness may mean organization, or arrangement, but I think cleanliness mean without blemish, without stain. A room might have cleaned clothes which are scattered. So it's clean but not neat. You can wear a wig that is not neat but clean. Neatness in wig might be strands of hair stuffing its environment but cleanliness mean free from dust, dirt,germ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). / Why Is It That Many Girls Are Stubborn? / My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.