Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,660 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa (4774 Views)

Meet One Of The Prettiest Female Fire Fighters In Nigeria (photos) / BREAKING: Miss Akwa Ibom Teen Queen Dethroned For Releasing Semi-nude Photos / Freda Francis Son Finally Meet One Of His Fathers [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by nairawap: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
miss Ubongabasi ibiokette is supposed to be picked to speak to the individuals of Akwa-ibom state as the miss Akwa-ibom 2021.

she is so dazzling, very inteligent and the majority of each of them, an agreeable type....

miss ubongabasi is an understudy of obong university in Akwa-ibom state...back in school she has been given a Sovereignty as the crown sovereign of miss obong university... at the point when we go to the situation of been steadfast and flawless. she is consistently number one...

these is the woman we as a whole have been holding up on...please allows all to help her to go for this crown...

Vote her in to qualify please...

she got all the characteristics required for this crown....

pls vote her through these 3 links Here. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJMyexDAszb/?fbclid=IwAR3yuM1bYfsa7EGWyW6074dwjqDyrGF0gMxruY2FanLOqwB2blGF3o3Oous

https://paystack.com/buy/PROD_ju0lzr9ry5uz135?fbclid=IwAR13AOrqxiCOZHuj5kRBqyC-xouVH7d-PueIPgRY9-Y58Bvhm0bHwY68sfc

To follow Her on instagram visit here https://www.instagram.com/yhubhiee/

the following is her pictures.

1 Share

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by NkanAkpanika: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Damn, she's hot..

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
This forehead ..... look like those vintage TV

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by longetivity(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
she go sabi doggy sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by Kingosytex(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Why are you advertising her?

I suggest you build a very big bill board for her at The Niger Bridge Onitsha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by nairawap: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
longetivity:
what happened to her in the third picture sad
where?
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by Freestainworld(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
I hope she doesn't eat dog meat
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by nairawap: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Freestainworld:
I hope she doesn't eat dog meat
lol she does o
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by nairawap: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kingosytex:

ok sir... i have done that already sir
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by flokii: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Abasi mbom people.. everything mbom mbom mbom
If your name is not Akpan, Okon, Bassey or the likes, their girls won't trip for you.

3 Likes

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by nairawap: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
nairawap:
ok sir... i have done that already sir
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by nairawap: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
flokii:
Abasi mbom people.. everything mbom mbom mbom
If your name is not Akpan, Okon, Bassey or the likes, their girl won't trip for you.
lol its a lie o...who told you that?
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by flokii: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
nairawap:
lol its a lie o...who told you that?

Talking from experience.. Akwa Ibom ladies prefer guys from their side with that their accent. They like Yoruba angels too.

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by DaddyRochie1642: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
This forehead ..... look like those vintage TV

grin grin grin
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by meobizy(f): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2020
She’s cute.
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by adeyemi67494: 5:02am On Dec 30, 2020
: lol its a lie o...who told you that?Talking from experience.. Akwa Ibom ladies prefer guys from their side with that their accent. They like Yoruba angels too.
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by MrHighSea: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2020
can't see her,

makeup don cover her
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by Jennycoolz(f): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2020
She's pretty but I'm prettier kiss I might consider going for one pageant someday
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by SaintBishop: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2020
Jennycoolz:
She's pretty but I'm prettier kiss I might consider going for one pageant someday
ur not bad looking, but are u the one on ur dp?
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by Debzempire(f): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Kingosytex:

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by aro360: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Nigerians...... we can deceive people lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by Queenslander(f): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Well, she's gorgeous, it has to be said!!
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by WantsandMore: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Jennycoolz:
You go jus dey show urself anyhow, who teach you bad behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by WantsandMore: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Queenslander:
Well, she's gorgeous, it has to be said!!
mtsssw

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by seanwilliam(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
I’m tempted to talk , but I don’t want to be banned ... op I leave u to God .. beautiful in deed

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by Jennycoolz(f): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
WantsandMore:
You go jus dey show urself anyhow, who teach you bad behaviour.
lemme o

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by Jennycoolz(f): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
SaintBishop:
ur not bad looking, but are u the one on ur dp?

No I'm not the one on my dp , I'm a man with muscles

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
She's beautiful and way better without that heavy makeup she's got on her in the third picture sha.
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by SaintBishop: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jennycoolz:

No I'm not the one on my dp , I'm a man with muscles
ok.
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by Harry00(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
longetivity:
she go sabi doggy sad
Ofcourse
Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by Marideeya(f): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa by WantsandMore: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Jennycoolz:
lemme o
Omo, Me &Yu no fit settle b4 nah...A Davido's stan here...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Yanbaba Proposes To His Partner, Queen Francis AKA ‘Aisha’ (video) / Genevieve Nnaji The New Bond Girl? Spotted With Robert De Niro / Pics-actress Danica Patrick Display Bulky Muscles To Film Super Bowl Commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.