Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,066 members, 7,973,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:19 PM

NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines (37601 Views)

BREAKING! NIMC Adopts New Logo / FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by jydeskill1(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Why can't the booking be done online, then the appointment is sent as sms or email. Anyone who fails to show up for appointment would have to wait another 30 days to book another appointment. Very Simple.

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Redoil: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97545796:

i will continue to condemn anybody who condemn buhari bishop kukah take not
God bless Nigeria.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Aystarz: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Aladegba:
By doing it then we know how a civil servant will have 200 houses on his name and his salary is 300k a month. We know how a jss 2 son of a politician will have 500 million on his BVN account. This is the way forward for the country. Let's make their lives unbearable with policies that counter crimes.

You are so naive, you don't even know the quality of leadership on display in your own country.. Well, by God's Grace, we'll all be here to watch this system/policy fail woefully, just as the many others before it.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by principalgee: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2020
We do BIOMETRIC for
1: voter's card
2. BVN
3. International passport
4. National ID card
5. ATM card
etc, kilode can't the govt retrieve our data from one source?

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by EmekaBlue(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2020
All he said means more waiting and queue up.

Kai..i for do my own since o
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by samx4real(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Who

Cares?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Funny tin happened to me on dis issue, yesterday I went to federal secretariat to do my own NIN registration, tinking it was yelutide season there won't b much crowd, mehn d crowd wey I jam for there eh, na so I turn go back....cannot com and kee maself for NIN......but gud one by dem to address d crowd issue
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by learnedman(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2020
Wicked and corrupt criminals in governmentalways looking for a way to milk and suck the blood of hapless Nigerians
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by PortableToDynam(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2020
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status

How this take relate to the topic of discussion?
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Advancedman(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=fnep2smooth post=97542571]What do they mean by booking system?... People will still abuse it.

The best way is online just like the epassport.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Okoroawusa: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2020
PARADIZEPRIEST:
So how many ppl do you register from 9am to 1pm dumbheads? THIS NIN STARTED UNDER JONATHAN AND THERE WAS NO big DEAL OR FUSS ABOUT IT.,but NOW THIS REGIME IS USING IT AS WEAPON OF OPPRESSION AGAINST CITIZENS.
Where is done!!!? how can a presidnt keep silent while his edu minister ground university sys to erase one session? and why cant he summon and correct a common commission under info ministry to stop constraining and subjecting citizens to hardship of common Identity registration in this digital age? What is d benefit to citizens doin things in these awkward manner? Are u ppl thinking at all?
The Solution is to open more registration centres.One centre to 50 people to do this fckin registration in open air not in closet where your staff convert into bank vault,because yu mention block sim without id numbr,your ncc staff are callin it goldmine to regis nin. If yu dont hav exploitative motive this registration is supposed to be a comtinuous exercise with no closing date.If they bloc ya sim they will unblock it when you eventually register.Is no big deal except that whn public in govt want to export citizens they cause panick and stampde for poor citizens to start bribing the govt staff to do their jobs.
Ina akogheri akogheri
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by dapbims: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Flier:
How is it commendable?they should allow people to use BVN or international passport to generate NIN on Nimc Website

God bless you.. You made a very sensible comment. The problem we have here is that every government parastatal complicates any process that falls into their ministry just to feign that they are working.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2020
Must we make everything difficult in this country?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Aladegba:
grin

This is commendable and it will change the country's look outside. How can a 250 million population not have an identity. God punish our heroes past.

Our darling daddy is working

grin
It's like you're M..
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Seniorwriter(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Aladegba:
By doing it then we know how a civil servant will have 200 houses on his name and his salary is 300k a month. We know how a jss 2 son of a politician will have 500 million on his BVN account. This is the way forward for the country. Let's make their lives unbearable with policies that counter crimes.

You stay in South Africa and decide to type unrelatedly to the Nigerian terrain
Nigeria is governed by incompetence
How would you encourage a deadline process for something that is supposed to be compulsorily continuous
SMH

Most times we fail to react to bad government policies and procedures that negatively affect the people

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by ofuonyebi: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2020
SHAME OF A NATION WHERE EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS POLITICIZED
IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE A PDP..YOU CRITICISE EVERY PROGRAM OF APC EVEN WHERE IT IS IN THE INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE
USELESS POLITICS OF ACRIMONY AND RANCOURS
SPONSORED BY USELESS POLITICIANS

NIN PROGRAM NEW POLICY IS GOOD FOR THE NATION
GOVT GO GOVT COME

BUT APC AND PDP ARE THE NIGERIANS' PROBLEM

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Brightspecimen(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Pls I need you gust advice on this NIN reg stuff, it happens that the number I used to register NIN got blocked months ago. Do I have to go their office for complain; besides, I've tried linking the NIN with my other two lines using the USSD code which was successful, am having my doubt regarding the blocked SIM.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Okoroawusa: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I was admitted, my data was captured and they gave me a reference number.
I went back there to collect the NIN slip and I was told that they can't find my data again because they changed the system they used in capturing my data.
Imagine nonsense!

I can't kill myself, they should block my sim I can't go and que and be fighting to register after I have already done it before.

Nigeria as a Country is stressful, everything is like war.

Cheers to all of us that are waiting for the deadline so that this stupid, stressful regime can block my sim.

Nonsense and ingredient
Keep inciting people on social media after you will go from the back and register while you supporters will take your word for it.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Igwe29(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2020
But these guys are not helping matter at all. How do you register all Nigerians within this short period of time and without plenty NIMC offices available to Nigerians. Abeg let it reach everywhere like the election ballot boxes.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by dapbims: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2020
Bunch of ignoramus! They couldn't even think of scheduling applicants online such that registration time will be allotted to each applicant to prevent overcrowing in their overly corrupt office.

Go to any NIMC office, you might be convinced that they are another revenue generating body considering the way their staff and their allotted touts do their pricing.

Big shame

1 Like

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by obembet(f): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2020
bkool7:
These ppl are living in fool's Paradise. All these can't work. Why can't they collect our data from BVN?

Or they should create portal like Jamb. Everybody will register on their own
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by TGM2015: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:

"Adegoke explained that the recent Federal Government’s policy which requires mobile network subscribers to update their SIM registration with a valid National Identification Number (NIN) has occasioned a huge demand for the NIN with a crowd visiting the NIMC Enrolment Centres nationwide."

Why can't people see that this whole thing is nothing but tool of oppression lipsrsealed:
Conspiracy Theory.
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by alasane: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2020
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status
Your new signature .......Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by dapbims: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Bunch of ignoramus! They couldn't even think of scheduling applicants online such that registration time will be allotted to each applicant to prevent overcrowing in their overly corrupt office.

Go to any NIMC office, you might be convinced that they are another revenue generating body considering the way their staff and their allotted touts do their pricing.

Big shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Bluffly: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Are these people thinking. They are to visit to book again or they should book online. How come these bunches are the ones occupying these positions.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2020
paddyDIGITAL:
This is a good development. We just need to get thing done right. Gradually we will make the country work again.
You must be joking.. booking systems to give out numbers for people to line up. From 9AM - 1PM how many people can they cover Why not make it possible to generate NIN with our BVN or International Passports online And u call this rubbish, archaic, ineffective process a good development Something is definitely wrong with ur brains undecided

1 Like

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by visijo(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2020
so NIN registration can continue, but varsity should be on lockdown?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by Skinkerjnr(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Dis shit is useless imagine defrauding people of 2k each just to get a mumu form to register
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by alasane: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2020
PortableToDynam:

How this take relate to the topic of discussion?

Have hatred in his DNA from his ancestors
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Is that Nigeria is too big or too small to creat a portal for this registration?
Nigeria government like to gather people Sha. During elections they will still gather people for voter's registration and generate data they won't save. I did voter's registration last time and started going from one local government to another looking for my voters card which I never found.
Some people registered for this NIN years ago and yet they've gotten nothing.
Yet they want the same people to come and gather in their offices again. Nigeria government keep reminding Nigerians that they are jobless if not, how do you gather people from time to time for things they can comfortably do from wherever they are and only show up to collect the document?
Re: NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines by becky39000(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Aladegba:
grin

This is commendable and it will change the country's look outside. How can a 250 million population not have an identity. God punish our heroes past.

Our darling daddy is working

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku / LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.