Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? (576 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Thoryeeb(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Some people can do anything to get money
But make we reason ham ooo, A million-dollar no be small money oo. Especially now that Naira no get value.

If I’m not wrong, I will be getting nothing less than 400 million. undecided tongue

Just slap my Daddy and Mummy and collect the money. hmmmm!
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Odetokun3(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2020
What will be will be
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by MrHighSea: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2020
something must kill a man.

Dem for include Aunt. Aunt Eny knock me tire that year.
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Thoryeeb(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Odetokun3:
What will be will be
mad o grin
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Thoryeeb(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2020
MrHighSea:
something must kill a man
no try ham o boss cheesy
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Thoryeeb(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2020
MrHighSea:
something must kill a man.

Dem for include Aunt. Aunt Eny knock me tire that year.
lol grin cheesy
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by donbachi(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2020
When u slap finish..dem swear for u,and the money go grow wings fly away.
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by kenny5811(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2020
my parents go curse me if i no do am sharp sharp.
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by nifemi25(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Dem for add my uncle join as a bonus. That nigga fit vex if I no collect that millions
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by ojun50(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2020
Good forbid

After You don slap them, you collect the and you no wake up the next day

Wetin you come gain
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by gfon(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2020
My Pman fit kill me before i collect the money sef.For our house,my dad would tell you i don't your respect,I WANT YOU TO FEAR ME.
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by ABOVEDELAW: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
OP JUST TAKE A LOOK OF YOURSELF IN A MIRROR AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE.
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Uyi168: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Is it only my dad and mum...

My grandpapa and grand mama nkorrr?
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Mindlog: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
The dysfunctional mind(s) that will be offering the $1million needs psychiatric evaluations.
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Liposure: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Carry your money and go
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Not even up to 1billion? No deal!
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by silibaba: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
N480,000, 000

i go do am and then give them 100millions.
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Thoryeeb(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
OP JUST TAKE A LOOK OF YOURSELF IN A MIRROR AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE.
na you I see grin
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Thoryeeb(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
CalliDora1:
Not even up to 1billion? No deal!
really grin
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by tobechi20(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
I will tell my parents first, negotiatiate fifty percent deal with them after the slap
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by eyinjuege: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
No thank you.
You're crazy for even offering me such, gerrout before I swear for you.. undecided
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by Alennsar(f): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
I will rather death than slap my parents. I pray to God to grant me children that will be the coolness of my eyes not the one that will slap me for any reason. Audubillahi minna shaitani rajeem.
Re: BE SINCERE If You’re Offered $1million To Slap Your Two Parents,will You Accept? by seunny4lif(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
My mama go slap me, if I refuse to slap for 1M dollar

(1) (Reply)

Blind Woman Touches Hearts As She's Filmed Frying Garri To Assist Sick Mother / Nigerian Man In London Gets Evicted From His Home As Ordered By His Wife (Video) / What's "Error Processing Request"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.