Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,303 members, 7,940,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) (21066 Views)

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / Hate Speech Bill: Aliyu Abdullahi Says He Has Been Receiving Threats / Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by Foxie: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mainlymanof:
Dear brothers and sisters , if you can see this post right now . I am on my knees crying please do not ignore, .i know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am married, a father of two and I am very down at this moment. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time from my menial jobs due to owings. We have been hungry for days now , the kids has been drinking garri and is now affecting their health. I need to buy food and kerosene. . Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. I beg any kind hearted brothers and sisters on this forum Any amount please. I pray God bless anyone that gives me anything. Please. 3 1 3 5 8 3 8 6 0 9 first bank
When you finally are able to cum, please give them the cum to drink! Idiot!!! Don't go and get a life!!!

Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by Yenefer(f): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Donspicey:

Wowww...see who we gat here.....

Its been a while ooooo.....

complimements to u......

Hope no problem sha
Everything is fine
Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mysticwebb:
She has left Mr lifeless to finish off the country.
She is enjoying true dividend of democracy in the other land while her husband is destroying same in Nigeria. This is why that visa ban that USA and co threatened Nigeria during Edo election would have been the best gift to Nigerians. So that these thieves would have stayed here after destroying it to suffer the consequences with the masses.

Aisha is very corrupt individual with a pretty face. She looted asmuch as she could and elopped with her boyfriend to dubai. very corrupt bitch with unproductive children.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
what did you people expect her to do! she's with her boyfriend enjoying herself in Dubai since her husband is Dead!!
Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by Theboss100(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
legba1:
Some of you just giving remark off the track.. She left because the imposter in ASO rock is not buhari... She can't allow that man from El-Sudan climb her..

I just don't like our docility... U and I know our president is dead yet we are cool with the stupid game the north is playing... Yet we want a better Nigeria...
I believe they are keeping calm because they want the north to have their full 8yrs. Otherwise, Osibanjo SW would have been president since 2017 when Buhari died. And the north we revolt cus of that. Remember Yar'Adua. Until the north repent of their evil ways, nobody from core north will finish a term as president. Screenshot this post .I said so.
Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by forgiveness: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Everything is fine

Sure!? Good.
Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
longetivity:
she has to move on with her life since her husband don die since 2017, she needs a captivating dick

let the rumours of buhari taking second wife start now. she will surface that night.
Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ratedgang:
Except Nigeria. Every other citizen of other countries knows where their president and his wife are....

grin
Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by erospecial: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
she should enjoy aso rock with the invincible Buhari o!
Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by EMMY76: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Buhari have broken all records this is the first time a nigerian sitting president's wife will be running away from the villa to live permanently abroad.
Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by 2016easy2017: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Even the president himself ran out of aso rock
Re: Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) by calcal: 2:27am On Dec 31, 2020
She is at my house enjoying herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu-shettima: CAN Engaging In Spiritual Banditry – Islamic Group / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy / I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.