Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,224 members, 7,910,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:40 AM

Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. (845 Views)

”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. by GladGlad(f): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Blessing Okoro has opined that masturbation is not a sin but fornication is.

She said masturbation is "a habit not a sin". She added that "masturbation is understanding your body and your sensational part".

She said most of those condemning masturbation are hiding under religion because they lack understanding.

She added that fornication is the sin, yet people who have sex with others boldly condemn people having sex with themselves.

Read her posts below: https://gladtune.com/2020/12/30/masturbation-is-not-a-sin-fornication-is-blesisng-okoro-opines-and-explains-why/

Re: Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. by extol1(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2020
who is she?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. by dawnomike(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2020
extol1:
who is she?
I am still trying to figure out where she came from....

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. by donbachi(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2020
Every wrongful cumming is a sin.
Re: Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. by extol1(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2020
dawnomike:
I am still trying to figure out where she came from....
be fast with it
Re: Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. by DoubleEngine007: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Who made her judge
Re: Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. by dawnomike(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2020
extol1:

be fast with it
Data loading too slow... grin
Re: Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2020
extol1:
who is she?
i tiree ooo....
Re: Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2020
Masturbation is evil not because of the religious books but because of the negative effect it has on the human body.

The UN and other health organization keep promoting masturbation, the yeye celebrities read those report and help those organization spread their false message.

If masturbation was so good then there won't be groups telling guys especially to retain their semen.

Intact most people talk about the positive effect of not masturbating, less anxiety, less depression, more energy and optimism

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. / My Genotype Is Killing Me / How To Rescue A Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.