Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,945 members, 7,927,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:04 PM

Can This Make You Jealous If You Are Single? ( Pics & Videos). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Make You Jealous If You Are Single? ( Pics & Videos). (621 Views)

"Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Make You Jealous If You Are Single? ( Pics & Videos). by Shamelessman01: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Se mojo charity

see videos here
www.instagram.com/iamdbull

Re: Can This Make You Jealous If You Are Single? ( Pics & Videos). by jaymorgan(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2020
No I can't be jealous. I'd rather be irritated or embarrassed.
Re: Can This Make You Jealous If You Are Single? ( Pics & Videos). by InfernoNig: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2020
If I were him, I will be pressing her yansh.
Re: Can This Make You Jealous If You Are Single? ( Pics & Videos). by Shamelessman01: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
InfernoNig:
If I were him, I will be pressing her yansh.
Se mojo charity

haaa your Paddy babe?
Re: Can This Make You Jealous If You Are Single? ( Pics & Videos). by internationalman(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2020
When a girl is deeply in love with your friend

You and your friend are very close

Your friend holds you in high regards that sometimes you even know what's going on in his relationship

And they do stuff like this in your presence...

Friends like that can easily fûck the girl too if the main guy isn't around....
Re: Can This Make You Jealous If You Are Single? ( Pics & Videos). by InfernoNig: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shamelessman01:

Se mojo charity

haaa your Paddy babe?

Na the only way them go comot for my side.

(1) (Reply)

Maraba Nyanya Parole / G / Those Who Have Done It Before Should Advise My Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.