Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,976,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:15 PM

Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin (867 Views)

She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Assuming a lady has done proper introduction and traditional marriage, and she was tempted, then slept with her EX few days to the wedding day, should she Confess the act to her EX. Let's assume she slept with her ex on Tuesday and her wedding is in Saturday. Should she Confess like on Friday? She should Confess, but it's good to meet a good counselor on that.
Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by tnerro1(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2020
These hoes aren’t loyal grin

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by haiti007(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Let her keep it to herself till she dies. Personally, the day she will confess such to me is the day she will move out of my house
Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by DaddyRochie1642: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2020
tnerro1:
These hoes aren’t loyal grin

grin grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by fati2001(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
zoputa:
Assuming a guy has done proper introduction and traditional marriage, and he was tempted, then slept with his EX few days to the wedding day, should he Confess the act to his EX. Let's assume he slept with his ex on Tuesday and his wedding is in Saturday. Should he Confess like on Friday? he should Confess, but it's good to meet a good counselor on that.
Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by debbydams(f): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Thou shal not talk.. Fear wemen

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by Nazgul: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Imagine a guy struggling to wife you and all you can think of is opening your rotten cunt to your ex? sad

This is why I plan on marrying a Virgin. I don't have strength for unnecessary drama.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
She can hide and go on with the ceremony. The truth is, it is just a ceremony and not a marriage. Commitment and loyalty is a big part of marriage.

She will keep cheating on the man. Maybe one day he finds out or she makes him father a child that is not his etc.

Fact is, this is no marriage but a con with a ceremony attached to it.
Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by SILENTandSMART2: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
yes smiley
Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by culf: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
depend on the kind of guy. she should know her guy better, if its someone like me, yes, because I will forgive her for been truthful but if I find out myself, End of discussion.
Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by Nazgul: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2020

Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by SILENTandSMART2: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Nazgul post=97552986][/quote]

abeg abeg grin

yeeh yeeh yeeh grin

my head no strong how will you use kumo to destroy my precious head grin

hahahaha grin

what i said is the truth we must learn to be truthful, wink

later you boys will be complaining that girl ain't loyal undecided
Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by SILENTandSMART2: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Nazgul post=97552986][/quote]

abeg abeg grin

yeeh yeeh yeeh grin

hahahaha grin

Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by Nazgul: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

abeg abeg grin

yeeh yeeh yeeh grin

hahahaha grin

So you too is claiming to be a lady.

You amazingboy. shocked

Maybe I should change my gender to F too.

Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by InfernoNig: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
zoputa:
Assuming a lady has done proper introduction and traditional marriage, and she was tempted, then slept with her EX few days to the wedding day, should she Confess the act to her EX. Let's assume she slept with her ex on Tuesday and her wedding is in Saturday. Should she Confess like on Friday? She should Confess, but it's good to meet a good counselor on that.

Just say you are the lady. You won't die. Beside why will a lady who had been traditionally wedding Bleep another man that is not her husband. Women are wicked sha. Better tell the man earlier than later.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by SILENTandSMART2: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nazgul:

You amazingboy. shocked

whala be like bicycle I've told you guys dat I'm a girl undecided

is it a must to be a man with hairy balls ? undecided

moreover you mean I'm amazing , right ? but you made a mistake nah girl not boy,

lastly I won't advise you to change your moniker to F it doesn't make sense nah , no need to change it wink

have a nice day sir

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by adesanmi21418: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Let her keep it to herself till she dies. Personally, the day she will confess such to me is the day she will move out of my house
Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by JOACHINpedro: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nazgul:

You amazingboy. shocked

I thought you were a lady shocked
Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by Nazgul: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

I thought you were a lady shocked
I might be...you never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Confess To Her Fiance If She Sleeps With Her EX Few Days To Weddin by JOACHINpedro: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nazgul:

I might be...you never can tell.
No be lie bro

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Embarrassed As Sugar Daddy Collects Back His Car In Public / Niaraland Please Help Me Toast This Girl In Pm / What Do You Know About Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.