Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

Bbnaija: Cee-c Deny Claims Of Dating Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Son, Amen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Cee-c Deny Claims Of Dating Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Son, Amen (322 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Deny Claims Of Dating Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Son, Amen by moseskalu555: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020

Ex-housemate of Big Brother Naija, Cynthia Nwadiora, known as Cee-C, has debunked rumors of dating the son of Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha.

Cee C on her Snapchat page, shared a photo of herself and the said boyfriend with a caption to refute all false claims. In her caption, she questioned if she cannot be friends with any man. She quizzed her fans if she can not go out and have fun with her male friends.

The rumors of the BBNaija Star, dating this handsome gentleman, Amen, surfaced online after they were spotted chilling together. Cee C expressed displeasure in what her fans, called the Spartans are doing on Twitter. However, she has now cleared the air on what is going on between her and Amen, to stop all false accusations.

She was in the news some time ago over a scary comment she made in her post. In her disclosure, she divulged that all those who played her in relationships ended up in a bad situation.

Her post reads: https://celebrity-profile.com/bbnaija-cee-c-deny-claims-of-dating-governor-rochas-okorochas-son-amen/

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Deny Claims Of Dating Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Son, Amen by Bluntguy: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
All these so called celebrities, they all keep living in denials.
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Deny Claims Of Dating Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Son, Amen by Bornsinner7: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Deny Claims Of Dating Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Son, Amen by chatinent: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

If You Stay In Osogbo Check This. / My Opinion.... / How Do I Get These Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.