Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,286 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:44 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/2020 (234 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/2023 / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual( 31/12/2017) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/2020 by dallyemmy: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2020.

THEME: A NEW YEAR COMETH.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 31/12/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, December 31, 2020)

*A New Year Cometh*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf, to ensure my survival, this year, and for the grace to see the last day of this year.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, see me through the remaining hours of this year; let me cross over into the new year in peace and in divine health, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let all my outstanding blessings, miracles and expectations for this year, be released and fulfilled, before 12 midnight today, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let the new year 2021 be more glorious and more fulfilling for me, than year 2020, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let the coming year 2021 be a year of greater glory and great achievements for me, beginning from the first month to the last, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, uproot from my life, anything that does not give You glory, and grant me a new beginning, in all areas of my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me the grace to lay aside every weight and sin that easily beset me, as I go into the new year; and, empower me to run with patience the race that is set before me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let Your presence go with me throughout year 2021, and let every decision I will make and every step I will take, be based on Your Will, as established in Your word, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; renew his strength, power and anointing, as we go into the new year, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Mission Of God To Save This World! / Devastating Answer To Atheist Hypocrites! / Pastor Sues Apostle Suleman, Demands N2billion For Unlawful Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.