Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,669 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) (1074 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2020
cococandy:

you really think women are going to deliberately get pregnant just so they can experience having abortions?

Not at all ma. But they can deliberately decide to enjoy sex without protection(either on the request of their man or on their request) knowing abortion is no longer an offense.

4 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2020
GIdiata:

Not at all ma. But they can deliberately decide to enjoy sex without protection(either on the request of their man or on their request) knowing abortion is no longer an offense.

Neither pregnancies, abortions and childbirth are jokes. To imagine that many of you believe these decisions are taken lightly. Don’t get me wrong I know some people are careless but after pregnancy has occurred the decision to carry the fetus full term or abort it is never an easy decision unless it was a pre planned pregnancy.
Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2020
cococandy:

Neither pregnancies, abortions and childbirth are jokes. To imagine that many of you believe these decisions are taken lightly. Don’t get me wrong I know some people are careless but after pregnancy has occurred the decision to carry the fetus full term or abort it is never an easy decision unless it was a pre planned pregnancy.

This comment is for decent and disciplined People you know?

in a country like ours, you will agree with me that many young girls especially in rural areas are scared of abortion because of the risk of loosing their lives or the harm that may accompany it. while others are scared of what the Society will say. hence, they have to go the quack way(take the risk) or won't do it at all. Not the fear of commiting sin. u won't say that about the white man's country with better Heath care

y is postinor so popular?

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
backbone503:
I respect your diverse opinions, though I accept them not. I'd have loved to respond to some mentions and continue this discourse by bring forward some more salient facts to further broaden our horizon on the subject matter. However, looking at the calibre of people on this thread; its just not worth it.

The imaginary importance people bestow upon themselves on a faceless forum though, who and what are you exactly?

Nairaland sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by backbone503(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Biglittlelois:

The imaginary importance people bestow upon themselves on a faceless forum though, who and what are you exactly?

Nairaland sef grin

Well, if you truly care to know Biglittlelois, I'm a law and a god onto myself.
Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
backbone503:

Well, if you truly care to know Biglittlelois, I'm a law and a god onto myself.

Like I give a fvck what you are......

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2020
backbone503:

Well, if you truly care to know Bigl.ittlelois, I'm a law and a god onto myself.

Well, be whatever you are to yourself and stop spreading falsehood with the aim to deceive impressionable people. Don't be a devil's advocate!

A "god" that cannot create but only destroys and teaches others to do so, is that a god?

Spreading lies that a foetus does not have a soul until it is born to encourage abortion without guilt right? "You don't have to feel guilty...after all, it's not a life yet...ignore the heartbeat that beats faster than yours. It's just a bloody lump"

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2020
J111333:
Won't it be ironical that the same people who support abortion today will be the ones calling for heads of murderers in the society tomorrow.

I can only support abortion on the grounds of health related issues. Put on a condom if you don't plan to have kids, it's very simple.

Same stance here.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Abortion will always be a sensitive matter but I think this freedom of choice is good. It's her body, let her be free to choose to continue a pregnancy or not within reason.

Meanwhile, for those that would abuse this new freedom, there should be exceptions that disallow abortion of pregnancy from a certain gestational age provided it doesn't pose any health issues to the mother or disability to the child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by backbone503(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Like I give a fvck what you are......
You actually do.
Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by backbone503(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
sisisioge:
Abortion will always be a sensitive matter but I think this freedom of choice is good. It's her body, let her be free to choose to continue a pregnancy or not within reason.

Meanwhile, for those that would abuse this new freedom, there should be exceptions that disallow abortion of pregnancy from a certain gestational age provided it doesn't pose any health issues to the mother or disability to the child.

See, the problem with you, like many others, is that you're full of yourself. Your opinion just has to be correct and anyother, otherwise.
Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

YOU ARE A WICKED LIAR AND A DECEIVER!
"Soul enters the foetus at birth"? THE NERVE!

How come babies react to voices and sounds of music in the womb?
As long as there's a heartbeat, THERE'S A SOUL!

Hahahahaha

You have taken it personally grin

Na wa for you! Go to a maternity Ward and see the soul descending immediately the mother births the baby.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
J111333:
Won't it be ironical that the same people who support abortion today will be the ones calling for heads of murderers in the society tomorrow.

I can only support abortion on the grounds of health related issues. Put on a condom if you don't plan to have kids, it's very simple.

@bold:

This is the irony for me.

Abort if you want to, don't just shy away from the tag murderer and murderess.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by Liposure: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Abortion is murder. Every foetus deserves a right to life from the moment it's conceived

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
backbone503:

See, the problem with you, like many others, is that you're full of yourself. Your opinion just has to be correct and anyother, otherwise.

Hian! I only stated my mind o without even looking your side grin grin grin. Where did this come from?

Really, there is something fundamentally wrong with most NL folks, it's so difficult for you guys to read someone else's opinion without attacking. Why grin?
Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
J111333:
Put on a condom. It's cheap and sometimes free. sad
And have you ever read about the efficiency percentage of condoms as birth control measure?
Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by backbone503(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
sisisioge:

Hian! I only stated my mind o without even looking your side grin grin grin. Where did this come from?

Really, there is something fundamentally wrong with most NL folks, it's so difficult for you guys to read someone else's opinion without attacking. Why grin?

See who is talking about respecting others divergent opinions. Read your earlier comments and see who has difficulties been courteous. Abeg cari your own go. Na new year we wan enta.
Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Long-awaited news. cool

Hopefully, Nigeria can tow the same measure soonest.

Postinor is getting too expensive, and condoms masks the whole fun.

Argentina, here I come. cool
Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by Liposure: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Long-awaited news. cool
Hopefully, Nigeria can tow the same measure soonest.
Postinor is getting too expensive, and condoms masks the whole fun.
Argentina, here I come. cool
murderer

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment As Argentina Legalises Abortion In Historic Vote (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
J111333:

Have you heard of condoms bursting while having sex?

Have you heard of a virgin getting pregnant without penetration, just because she and the guy are naive and don't know that sperm around an ovulating vagina can lead to pregnancy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor / Who Broke The Home ? / How Old Were You When You Lost Your Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.