Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,082 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video (4792 Views)

Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] / Covid19 Vaccines And Its Controversy / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheMan3:
go ahead and take it. Do you know what this one is made of?
i will take it. Over 600k people in uk already have collected it tho. The polio, small pox and tuberculosis one they gave you as a child. You sabi wetin dey inside

1 Like

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by Swipa: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Don't allow anyone force you to take any vaccine. GOD has already frustrated their plans. There's no need losing sleep over the flu pro max .
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by sinkhole: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
HiSchoolabsNG:
"The vaccines are nano algorithms deceitfully introduced into the skin with the aim of modifying the DNA for future tweaking with 5G." - USA Docctor

"If you take this vaccines, you'll become a zombie" - UK doctor

"This process cannot be reversed" - Belgium doctor

watch through this link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZR2bWmUB8jH8lKLoUBAwPpD6RU9fnbow/view?usp=sharing
watch through this link

https://www.nairaland.com/6339838/false-covid-19-vaccine-modify-dna
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by sinkhole: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The names of the doctors and locations are clearly stated in the video you refused to watch. That in my own term is arguing blindly.

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by sinkhole: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sherry101:
I wish I could post a video of a woman who can't move part of her face after receiving the vaccine

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by sinkhole: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
If you are above 60 or you have some underline health problems e.g., hypertension, diabetes, etc and you still want to enjoy this physical world, I will strongly advice you to take the vaccine when it is available!
I am even very sure that it will not be freely and readily available in Nigeria, so it will really not be that somebody will be begging you to take the vaccine self

1 Like

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
sinkhole:

The video is not strictly on that but the dangers of vaccines by Doctors sharing their fears.

There are harmful effects of vaccines in general. One of them is the case of autism that has links to the side effects of vaccines.

There is a call for more healthy measures to fight the virus.

Although I still do not trust the vaccines.
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by tunechis: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
It's happening
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by Cosmicstranger(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
its funny how conspiracy theories makes stupid people think they're smart

3 Likes

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The video is not strictly on that but the dangers of vaccines by Doctors sharing their fears.

There are harmful effects of vaccines in general. One of them is the case of autism that has links to the side effects of vaccines.

The link between Autism and vaccines has been debunked.

See here and here

1 Like

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by hstar: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ok
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by Mascottcleverly: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Well I don’t believe in zombies

1 Like

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
HiSchoolabsNG:
"[s]The vaccines are nano algorithms deceitfully introduced into the skin with the aim of modifying the DNA for future tweaking with 5G." - USA Docctor

"If you take this vaccines, you'll become a zombie" - UK doctor

"This process cannot be reversed" - Belgium doctor

watch through this link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZR2bWmUB8jH8lKLoUBAwPpD6RU9fnbow/view?usp=sharing
watch through this link[/s]

This rvbbish does not belong here, stop spreading lies

1 Like

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by faceland: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
They went too far but yeah, it is not safe.
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Autism is a genetic disorder. One is either born with autism or is not. A vaccine cannot 'give you' autism.
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by Nbotee(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
tobechi74:
I usually do not believe in conspiracy theories untill a Nobel prize winner resigned amidst claim he was under pressure to inflate figure

Dat was a huge Lie... The internet is ur friend
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by LikeAking: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
ednut1:
only fools believe conspiracy theories. As kids we took polio vaccines, BCG for tb and many others. Una die or disfigure

If u observed very well the generations that took those vaccines in Nigeria have a wrong reasoning pattern,
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by alfredfrddy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Is this all about a virus too?

1 Like

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by nanakgh(m): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pretty proud of the rational people on this thread. For once, the conspiracy theorists are not running amok but are being given links to articles and journals and stats to read, and for their own sakes I hope they do.

If at this point you still believe that 5G corona crap you've got to be an irredeemable idiot.

1 Like

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by alfredfrddy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Is this about a virus too?

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by Gokoyer0(m): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
I saw the video. Did you believe that the video is real?
Sherry101:
I wish I could post a video of a woman who can't move part of her face after receiving the vaccine
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Claudiusdeux:

The link between Autism and vaccines has been debunked.

See here and here

Debunked by study from Big pharma companies to sell their vaccines.

This is coming from someone whose nephew is Twelve and Autistic. When A baby, he already started talking words by six months. We will talk and he will reply and we laughed.

Today he can not communicate a word and from my observation, the neurological disorder came after a vaccine from health workers who visited our home.

I might be wrong but after the whole mess from WHO and their lies to allow the spread of the virus, I don't trust their research. Even the Hydroxychloroquine lies were very obvious.

cc: RisingPhoenix1
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2021
As it stands, these guys are telling us there is no known cause of Autism. However, they agree a genetic mutation can chase it.

That is our fear.

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2021
When you immune system starts attacking something, it is because there is something foreign in it.

Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:30am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: 'IF You Take The COVID19 Vaccines, You Will Become Like This' - Video by Obc1234(m): 6:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usman Dan Fodio University Issue Serious Warning (photo) / Unilag Cut Off Mark 4 Political Science / Practice JAMB CBT On Your Android For Free. No Activation Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.