Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,369 members, 7,910,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:39 PM

Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru (27306 Views)

2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by ggood: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Islamabad in Nigeria
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by 400billionman: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Allow the critics.

Or vacate office make I replace you dey collect the criticisms.
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Okuda(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2020
merits:
G

G boy
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by aleeyus(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status.

Furthermore, they also dominate intellectually by making Education accessible to themselves using the glorified elite positions they occupy. They go abroad to get educated.

A cycle of dominance preserved by a minority. The north cannot develop until they understand that their perpetual poverty, ignorance and illiteracy favours the minority Fulani.
What can I call myself?
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Sleekfingers: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2020
tofolo:
Freedom of speech no longer free. angry

there is no absolute freedom of speech anywhere in the world......i believe u know that defamation of character is an offense.... Thats why people should stop posting fake news

1 Like

Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Jesslove(f): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Armanipounds: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2020
The Northern Oligarchs would continue to keep the average Nigerians in fetters of iron. Anyway, it's elementary Law that "He who alleges MUST PROVE" So I would in a way fault the guy for failing to substantiate his claims...
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by mrkings84(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Only in Nigeria u go to jail for criticizing an elected official....

9ja I hail u o!!
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by jovijovi: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by merits(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Okuda:

G boy
Lol

Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Kingv(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2020
Criticism is an essential tool in democracy. Autocracy encapsulated with democracy is what we practice here. Character defamation my foot
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by emmyN(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2020
We shouldn't be quick to criticize government's action, but must analyze every issue based on merit. If the man had made an allegation, he should be able to substantiate it, else he's run foul of the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Donedeal1(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Quiet, and stop making noise, this is APC.even the bishop is still in the storm, let everyone stop this is the consequences of your choice.
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by chrisxxx(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
We must do everything to preserve the unity of this country. I wish they can start arresting people on Nnamdi Kanu Facebook page. For example this one mary opara that say they'll behead governor Wike as their leader instructed

Pls extend this to Igbos on Facebook this is a welcome development. No peace for enemies of state
The picture of Mary Opara who wants Wike beheaded.

Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by tofolo(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2020
Sleekfingers:

there is no absolute freedom of speech anywhere in the world......i believe u know that defamation of character is an offense.... Thats why people should stop posting fake news
you didnt get me you have freedom to speak na, but what comes after is your problem...

1 Like

Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by iretinyeee(f): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status.

Furthermore, they also dominate intellectually by making Education accessible to themselves using the glorified elite positions they occupy. They go abroad to get educated.

A cycle of dominance preserved by a minority. The north cannot develop until they understand that their perpetual poverty, ignorance and illiteracy favours the minority Fulani.
u are 100% correct. They need drop Usman Dan fodio books.
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by jintex(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2020
E bi like even God don tire for Nigeria , people dey develop, I no know watin we dey do

Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by MansoryMX(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:

Honorable it’s okay, off the mic, order! order!!! It’s okay Honorable. Someone off the mic!

Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by obyrich(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Welldone Mr Governor. 20 strokes of cane for incurable zombeism
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Coronavirus123: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2020
complexBoss12:
Be that as it may, if the guy posted something like that, he should have proof. We all know out politicians are thieves, but don't go about posting something you can't defend.
Except the evidence was suprressd at court or there is another side of the story we haven't heard! but based on what is written up there, the young man is in the wrong!

In summary, I see nothing wrong with the sentencing!!
Who's prosecuting our politicians for lying to us about absolutely everything? Its people like you that are the real problem of this country... Your stupidity na heavenly
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Lovelyn451(f): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2020
my only problem here is why u mentioned Christmas in something that has to do with sharia law, he was arrested on dec. 24th not Christmas eve pls...thanks
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by AbdulSleeky: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2020
complexBoss12:
Be that as it may, if the guy posted something like that, he should have proof. We all know out politicians are thieves, but don't go about posting something you can't defend.
Except the evidence was suprressd at court or there is another side of the story we haven't heard! but based on what is written up there, the young man is in the wrong!

In summary, I see nothing wrong with the sentencing!!

You see nothing wrong in the sentencing?
Lol
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by complexBoss12: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Coronavirus123:

Who's prosecuting our politicians for lying to us about absolutely everything? Its people like you that are the real problem of this country... Your stupidity na heavenly

I hope you are alrt Mister, seems your stress level is high, I can feel your pain. pele my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Fatfab(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Slimwhyt(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2020
Totally uncalled for in a democratic setting
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by jcross19: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
dre11:
Jigawa court sentences man to prison over ‘injurious’ Facebook post against Gov. Badaru

https://dailynigerian.com/jigawa-court-sentences-man/
"20 strokes of cane" this caught my attention, when did Nigeria magistrate court turned to sharia court!!!.
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by tsagir(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:

WE ARE ONE (HAUSA/FULANI )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by fayomim: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2020
20 strokes cheesy e go chop cane taya..with 20k as thank you
Re: Sabi’u Ibrahim Chamo Jailed For Facebook Post Against Governor Badaru by Mac2016(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Can anyone kindly help with the fb post? That's what am here for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Newly Constructed Obollo Eke-agala-okpaligo Road In Enugu / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / Ahmed Idris: Suspended Accountant-General Became Political Appointee In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.