Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,891 members, 7,912,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigerians Demand Justice For Boy Who Was Sexually Molested At Deeper Life School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Demand Justice For Boy Who Was Sexually Molested At Deeper Life School (325 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand Justice For Boy Who Was Sexually Molested At Deeper Life School by MeloGist(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Many netizens were outraged after an 11-year-old JSS1 student, #DonDavis was sexually molested and mistreated at Deeper Life High School, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

The boy’s mother, Deborah Okezie had shared a video via Facebook on December 20 wherein she alleged that her son was starved and molested by some senior students of the school.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htvux5l5k3M
Re: Nigerians Demand Justice For Boy Who Was Sexually Molested At Deeper Life School by ehbellsho(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
As if I know.

Truly, the Principal of the school should not only be suspended but also jailed.
The boy's mother had initially reported the case to him and he said "I will do something about it" but eventually didn't. That's an act of wickedness.
The before and after of the boy's picture is worrisome.

But is boarding house/school that bad?
Re: Nigerians Demand Justice For Boy Who Was Sexually Molested At Deeper Life School by blezoo: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Justice will bring peace to the innocent boy

(1) (Reply)

Just In - Veteran Nollywood Actor Jim Lawson Maduike Is Dead / Kiddwaya Opens Up On Challenges Faced As A Billionaire’s Son / Omotola Addresses Rumours Of Her Having An Affair With Oshimole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.