Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,957 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers (914 Views)

Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos / A Notorious Cult Leader In Fadeyi, Lagos, Shook Off Bullets Aimed At His Chest B / Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers by MyopicMods: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tension as Repentant Cultist now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader in Emohua
There are palpable fears of an escalation of cult related violence in parts of Emohua Local Government Area following the reported killing of a repentant Iceland cult leader, Chica Abita also known as Bishop at Obele by another repentant cult leader said to be a former Deygbam Number one man in Ibaa community, simply identified as Naked.
City News gathered Naked who is now a member of OSPAC serving in Obele community all in Emohua reportedly killed Bishop on Wednesday afternoon.
We gathered the incident has thrown the inhabitants of both Ibaa and Obele in fear of possible reprisal attack.
A source disclosed that the late ‘Bishop’ aside being a former leader of Iceland in Ibaa community was allegedly Pilot (Number three man) to ‘ITALIAN’ head of Iceland in Ikwerre LGA.
Meanwhile sources have informed East West Reporters that there is serious regrouping and arrangements for reprisals and counter reprisals by Deygbam, Iceland cult groups.
The platform reports that if proactive measures are not taken by security agencies, there may be bloody days ahead in Emohua LGA. It adds that the incident is one of the many reasons the recruitment of repentant cultists into OSPAC should be discouraged.
It alleged that, "When you recruit ‘repentant cultist’ they use the opportunity under cover of OSPAC to target their rivals".
The deceased and the suspected killer reportedly accepted a peace deal at Ibaa community last year June in the presence of the council Chairman and security chiefs in the LGA.

Re: Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
That's the only profession they are good at in that estate....Both retired and active cult member
Re: Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers by blowjob: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin
Re: Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers by Deffjam: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
All the ones never see anything.
flee before its too late.
Re: Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers by Righteousness2(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
When I see our Leaders showing Repentant Culitist, bokoharam or kidnapper etc, I Laugh.

Any Repentance without Surrendering to JESUS is a Joke ..

4 Likes

Re: Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers by illicit(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oh my....
Re: Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers by culf: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Righteousness2:
When I see our Leaders showing Repentant Culitist, bokoharam or kidnapper etc, I Laugh.

true!

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers by EzzyCarter: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Righteousness2:

I must confess I'm impressed by your unwavering tenacity and enthusiasm you have for sharing the gospel in spite of the constant attacks and trolling....
God bless you smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers by Righteousness2(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
EzzyCarter:

God bless you
AMEN
Re: Repentant Cultist Now OSPAC Member Allegedly Kills Rival Cult Leader In Rivers by dollytino4real(f): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
abego make e end dia o!

(1) (Reply)

Attack Yorubas In The North And Eat Your Pepper, Spices And Cattle Alone / Is Secessionism A Sin? / Aisha Yesuf Fires Back At Garba Shehu, Said D Government Is Down Already- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.