Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On (592 Views)

Unbelievable Indeed Miracle Do Happen / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by Husspuppi: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Good evening nlanders,happy prosperous New year in advance,i met this girl in 2018 she's cool and we ve been playing our game since then not until this year July she travelled to their home town to have some skills,so since then i do send her money and we communicate everyday like we together,i asked her in October if she's coming for Xmas she said no dt she will only come for new yr,ok so last week she requested money for Xmas but my spirit didn't give her so i told her i will do dt during new yr Xmas go,so yesterday she asked about the money i told her to calm down dt i will send it or i will give when she comes so today i called to asked if she's coming she said she's not coming for New year i was surprised like so i asked wy she said she's having much work to do,i said no probs and i requested i will visit her second week in January if she won't come for new yr,she told me i shouldn't come at all,am amazed like she is really serious,so av told her straight dt i don't want to enter new year with any crazy attitude dt if God destiny us we could meet again and she said no probs,so guys it's just ur turn don't invest much though av invest small in her oo bt na it's nothing since my real investment is in my pocket,don't ever be in a serious relationship except u will marry soon my 1 cent..pls if u experience smthin like dis before let's roll over it
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Welcome to Light. Your sense Is now activated. Visit the "Redpilled Thread" for full and premium activation.....

5 Likes

Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by MANSPRIDE: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na wao.
Girls self.
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by happyjuliet(f): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
is well bro..... compliment of the season �
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by Husspuppi: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Welcome to Light. Your sense Is now activated. Visit the "Redpilled Thread" for full and premium activation.....
yesooo i don wise ooo and am happy pls if u want to make it fast stay away from Nigeria girls i just need some drips of alpha male bullets from unbuja

2 Likes

Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by fati2001(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Husspuppi:
Good evening nlanders,happy prosperous New year in advance,i met this girl in 2018 she's cool and we ve been playing our game since then not until this year July she travelled to their home town to have some skills,so since then i do send her money and we communicate everyday like we together,i asked her in October if she's coming for Xmas she said no dt she will only come for new yr,ok so last week she requested money for Xmas but my spirit didn't give her so i told her i will do dt during new yr Xmas go,so yesterday she asked about the money i told her to calm down dt i will send it or i will give when she comes so today i called to asked if she's coming she said she's not coming for New year i was surprised like so i asked wy she said she's having much work to do,i said no probs and i requested i will visit her second week in January if she won't come for new yr,she told me i shouldn't come at all,am amazed like she is really serious,so av told her straight dt i don't want to enter new year with any crazy attitude dt if God destiny us we could meet again and she said no probs,so guys it's just ur turn don't invest much though av invest small in her oo bt na it's nothing since my real investment is in my pocket,don't ever be in a serious relationship except u will marry soon my 1 cent..pls if u experience smthin like dis before let's roll over it

HNY IN ADDY

Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by Bennysam: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Husspuppi:
What did you take before writing this trash
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by Godoverevery: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
they will say is your fault for meeting the classyless one....my brother most of them are in for the gain.

One of them just told me is my fault ladies on FB are beggers....am not meeting the classy ones.
smh... well is always we men fault.

Start looking for the classy one.
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by Kondomatic(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Guys whine alot these days and it's honestly annoying
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by stupidmod1: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
cause u no send d money she come change am for u.
guy nah u dey spend, comot hand nah only toto n stress she get to give
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by Kapilta(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
OP you are Igbo abi? And the gal too na Igbo. Na u people dey play dis kain game. Any yoruba man wey mumu like dis is a bastard. Dear Yoruba kingings don't forget y'all have a bad name to protect.

1 Like

Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by Fvckhypocrite(f): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Evolutionlove:
lol
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by tayewomi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bennysam:
What did you take before writing this trash
you mad
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by tayewomi(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
this new year 2021,is for self development no bullshits
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by Pegi23(f): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
You are very stupid crazy buffalo. You promise her money and u did not fulfill if she now swear bros look e go work..must she come before u do Christmas for her?this is the reason why I said nigerian guys are useless and stupid

She should come so u will Bleep abi how much did u even want to give her self. Can u give her half a million for her to come? Ordinary 5_10k you will give her and u want her to come. Eze ara
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by 4reala(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pegi23:
You are very stupid crazy buffalo. You promise her money and u did not fulfill if she now swear bros look e go work..must she come before u do Christmas for her?this is the reason why I said nigerian guys are useless and stupid

She should come so u will Bleep abi how much did u even want to give her self. Can u give her half a million for her to come? Ordinary 5_10k you will give her and u want her to come. Eze ara
And who told you her traveling down for skills is not to go and tie de knot wit some other guy? angry
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by Mide3367: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Team Single grin. It feels so good to be single
Re: Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On by abidoye21722: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls / NO GO LOOSE GUARD Ooo...Make This Year Better / New Member! Please Welcome Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.