Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,567 members, 7,892,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Hmmmmm 2020 What A Year.... Read In - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hmmmmm 2020 What A Year.... Read In (128 Views)

Initiative Trains 150 Youths In Sokoto This Year Read More At: Https://daybreak / Tolulope Arotile (1995-2020): What Happened On The Combat Radar? / BUHARI 15 : 15 ATIKU .hmmmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmmm 2020 What A Year.... Read In by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
I remember vividly the cross over service i had to cross into this controversial year. I was at my uncle's place so I followed him to his church where he is also an assistant pastor.

I remember the bishop making prophetic declarations on how amazing the year is going to be for all of us present and I could recall my AMEN overshadowing that of others around me, (I am sure at that time 2020 was just shaking leg in one corner saying * una never know anything *).

I remember how I was praying that God almighty in his infinite mercies should remember me this year and cause my luck to shine ( don't tell anybody this secret) so that I can win Bet9ja N20m only. *oh I was a fool*. That night I even collected the number of one of the Bishops daughter and thought of maybe getting her pregnant so I can be receiving small change from the man *he is rich by the way* he was an ex super eagle goalie Alloy Agu, google him he played with dodo mayana Peter rufai.

So i set up some yearly goals, *you know that feeling that clouds your heart on new year day and that refreshing air that follows suit, like you are starting over, yes that good feeling that makes you want to quit all your grudges and turn a new leaf, I am here to tell you it is a a SCAM!!!, you are not starting anything over, you are just continuing from where you stopped*

I left my uncle's place and went back to my mom's place to see what the year holds, * omo on my way back I was just praying and begging God to help me achieve even if it's 10% of my goals for the year, hehehehe BIG SCAM *

When I got home, I greeted and I mumbled under my breath that * I swear in 3 months I should move out to my own Apartment hahahaha SCAM again, omo I lie to myself a lot*, maybe to keep myself happy, or just to give me an ounce of Hope.

I remember my mom had a thing on her leg, it was just swollen and was bringing out water, literally eating up itself omo I was scared, but it was a medical condition that comes with Harmattan season, sha after shuttling between Hospital and Church she was healed thankful to the Doctor and the Prayer warriors, lol.

I went back to school to know how far, if I could resume the year that was when I knew I was bleeped, I get one carryover and I couldn't resume except I do the exam again, I payed x2 the normal fees, for a year of deferment * God punish that school* all this was pre Coronavirus lockdown. If I had known I wouldn't have wasted all that money.

Then i left the school with the aim of returning 2 weeks later to start my clearance. Ómò that 2 weeks break was greeted with the inter state lockdown. CORONAVIRUS I hail thee, of all the sicknesses, diseases, ailments, viruses, pandemics etc na you be oga Pata Pata.

Long story short, this year kicked everyone in the nutsack including Donald Trump, *werey go lose election, upon all him gra gra * 2 people I know died this year RIP to them,
1. OKE , that guy that was killed during the riots that followed the LEKKI toll gate MASSACRE.

We went to that same secondary school, he was the Head Boy of our set, 2013/2014 Bosworth College International, Mafoluku, Oshodi, why they killed him I still don't know, very brilliant individual

2. FLAMZ Was a friend of a friend in School, he had a bike accident, in the town and hit his head so bad, he died on the spot, that shit still worries me, the bike man only had few scratches, but my guy's guy die ooo.

The year just get as E be, see top wealthy individuals perished to the claws of the Pandemic, Buruji Kashamu, Abba Kyari, Issa Pantami, and a lot of others both home and abroad, killed people in the USA like chicken, over 1.8m deaths globally, some countries even had to dig mass Graves like they were burying chickens, dead bodies on the street, you can't even touch it because of the circumstances of death. All I can say is, this year tested the strength in Mankind.

The funniest thing is many people think once we enter 2021 all the problems are over *werey it's still the same shii, maybe even in HD view*

Happy new year everyone

See the nonsense goals I set for 2020, I am here to say I did not achieve a single one. The year just burst my tire.

Re: Hmmmmm 2020 What A Year.... Read In by EmptyGarden(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
A year to forget.

(1) (Reply)

Year 2020 In One Word / Nigeria Man Marry Biological Daughter / Personal Loans In Ireland For Bad Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.