Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,224 members, 7,919,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:15 PM

Happy New Year Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Year Nairalanders (10690 Views)

Happy New Year Nairalanders / Happy New Year Nairalanders / Happy New Year, Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by sharpwriter(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Asabe4:
Happy New year kiss
May the year be everything we wish for and more kiss
Sweet damsel .. Happy new year wink
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by DixHuit: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year!
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by ColdFinger: 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year!
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by NinjaTurtle: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year! smiley
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by PoliteActivist: 12:36am On Jan 02, 2021
shesawesome:
Happy new year �� politeactivist and other nairalanders

May your year be filled with all that's good!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by shesawesome(f): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

May your year be filled with all that's good!
amen sir, you too
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by Princewell2012(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

Wishing you all a chaos-free, a super productive year that will usher in peace and all of life's finest things. Above all, I wish all carry-over expectations will finally be settled with ease in this new year. Happy New Year!!!
God bless you. Happy New Year to all of you. You will never know shame and disgrace. God almighty shall put a smile on your face. In Jesus mighty name.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by VickyRotex(f): 2:36am On Jan 04, 2021
Gbest90:

Happy New Year.

We thank God for his mercies.

2020 saw the end many. But here we are.

May the new year favour us all.

Cc: Ebukahades10, Kyase, Angelfrost, Vickyrotex

Amen! Thank you, Gbest. smiley

Happy New Year folks. I wish you all and your families, God's blessings.

Have a great year! cool

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by Konquest: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Efewestern:
Happy new year to you all and to my nairaland family.

cc: Kemicalreact, dermmy, kemicalreact,
Ladyhippolyta88, atheistandproud, Sanchez02, Konquest, onuwaje, Sanchez01, fratermathy & Brightgem.

Welcome to 2021.
Happy New to you Efewestern!

Thanks for all your great posts
of years gone by till this moment.
I enjoy reading about your culture
and others because I'm a cosmopolitan
and multicultural person.

I wish you the very best for 2021
and beyond. I actually saw your post after
the New Year and LIKES/SHARED it.
Just think it's proper for me to
say it again here.

All the best!

All the best to everyone on Nairaland
who is keeping it real as well. Much respect! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sanchez01:

Wishing you all a chaos-free, a super productive year that will usher in peace and all of life's finest things. Above all, I wish all carry-over expectations will finally be settled with ease in this new year. Happy New Year!!!
Oga Sanchez, it's been awhile. How are you doing? Have you taken the vaccine? Please I would like you to help me out with this: I use a Tecno phone. (Spark 4). I connected the phone to my laptop so as to transfer all the videos and pictures to my laptop but my laptop isn't recognizing the phone. I use an HP laptop. What do I do?
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by Sanchez01: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
IamgratefulLord:

Oga Sanchez, it's been awhile. How are you doing? Have you taken the vaccine? Please I would like you to help me out with this: I use a Tecno phone. (Spark 4). I connected the phone to my laptop so as to transfer all the videos and pictures to my laptop but my laptop isn't recognizing the phone. I use an HP laptop. What do I do?
Good evening, ma'am cheesy

No ooo, Heaven forbid I take it. grin

I'd like to believe you connected to your PC via a USB cable. If that's the case then there are possible ways to fix it.

1. Uninstall the earlier Tecno driver installed. [url=https://developer.android.com/studio/run/oem-usb#:~:text=computer's%20USB%20port.-,Right-click%20on%20Computer%20from%20your%20desktop%20or%20Windows%20Explorer,Interface%20and%20select%20Update%20Driver.]Steps to do this is here.[/url]

2. After doing the above, you might need to restart your laptop before plugging back your USB/phone.

3. Check the USB. Not all USB ports are responsive for weird reasons. Before trying out step 1&2, you can try this first (plug the USB cable to another port other than the one responsible for showing the error).

Either of these steps should fix it.
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by Sanchez01: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
IamgratefulLord:

I'd like to believe you connected to your PC via a USB cable. If that's the case then there are possible ways to fix it.

1. Uninstall the earlier Tecno driver installed. Steps to do this is here: https://developer.android.com/studio/run/oem-usb#:~:text=computer's%20USB%20port.-,Right-click%20on%20Computer%20from%20your%20desktop%20or%20Windows%20Explorer,Interface%20and%20select%20Update%20Driver.

2. After doing the above, you might need to restart your laptop before plugging back your USB/phone.

3. Check the USB. Not all USB ports are responsive for weird reasons. Before trying out step 1&2, you can try this first (plug the USB cable to another port other than the one responsible for showing the error).

Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sanchez01:

1. Uninstall the earlier Tecno driver installed. [url=https://developer.android.com/studio/run/oem-usb#:~:text=computer's%20USB%20port.-,Right-click%20on%20Computer%20from%20your%20desktop%20or%20Windows%20Explorer,Interface%20and%20select%20Update%20Driver.]Steps to do this is here.[/url]

Ha!! If i uninstall the tecno drive, wont it affect the phone. Im lost o
Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by Sanchez01: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
IamgratefulLord:

Ha!! If i uninstall the tecno drive, wont it affect the phone. Im lost o
Lol. It shouldn't. Just reinstall and that should do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Describe Year 2012 In One Word / Do Grains Just Increase In Size Or Multiply When Cooked / 3 Zimbabwean Ladies Arrested For Desecrating 124 Men In 11 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.