Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart (62864 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2021
Dagger111:

Enter studio, we will sign u on 10k/monthly. Olori pelebe.
You don chop You don baff? I know you are still wearing that boxer since 5 days ago, Dirtiness follow you enter 2021..... Dirry pig...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Gerrard59(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Adakintroy:

Why are you people like this. No matter how you see it. Dangote will not approve that message.

It's not only about yourself sometimes. That's why I called her selfish. Try and be a honest person too yourself. If every woman dangote ever dated or sleep with decide to come out and tell her stories, am sure you you will think of him different in no time. Again it's not about her. I find it most times irritating or maybe you can convince me what her actually motive for coming out is. I mean don't concerntrate on dangote for ones. Try and convince me that her intentions for coming out is good, Noble and just overall and dongote also will be estatic hearing it.

It's a new yr, let's start with a sprinkle of honesty.

Ah! You were correct o. After seeing Dangote's yansh, you're on point. embarassed
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
BKsoul:
You don chop You don baff? I know you are still wearing that boxer since 5 days ago, Dirtiness follow you enter 2021..... Dirry pig...

Come wash am for me, elenu gboro. Wa, shey wan ran e simi ni?
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by bamite(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
BKsoul:
Hi Donkey, sorry i feel your pains...... You are so stupid to the extent you fail to realize that is my nail not artificial..... Sacred Cow...

See this bush woman with her 1200 naira jeans. Okpo

Cc: Imhotep come carry your yam legged sister comot for hia
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
bamite:

You don't want to come and pay dowry for your Igbo gf abi.

Cc lzaa
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Decryptor(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
You think he is a SIMP like Tunde Thomas or BBN's Ozor...naaah!

Dangote na sharp guy...he chop, clean mouth
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
bamite:

Idiot you should've have known its not even up to 1200, i got it for 300naira because i am cutting my coat according to my size, but upon that, no body in your family fine reach me.... Pussy nigga.....silly braggart.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dagger111:

Come wash am for me, elenu gboro. Wa, shey wan ran e simi ni?
beeni wan ran mi sieee.... Wa gba.... Olori gbeske....didirin
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
BKsoul:
beeni wan ran mi sieee.... Wa gba.... Olori gbeske....didirin

Didirin ni awon exes e, present bf e and future bfs e. Because i knw say u no fit fu3k only 1 di3k for ur life. Won ti fi oko ba ti e je. Oloju nla
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dagger111:

Didirin ni awon exes e, present bf e and future bfs e. Because i knw say u no fit fu3k only 1 di3k for ur life. Won ti fi oko ba ti e je. Oloju nla
fimi diwon mama nile.....no matter how many dick i Bleep, i no Bleep reach any of your loose sisters....sho ni o stupid ni...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
BKsoul:
fimi diwon mama nile.....no matter how many dick i Bleep, i no Bleep reach any of your loose sisters....sho ni o stupid ni...

You are d loosed one here. Olobo wazo
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dagger111:

You are d loosed one here. Olobo wazo
lmao....ole lo mo ese ole to.... If not that me and your sisters work in the same brothel, how would you have know am loose? Olofo to nbinu ologo.... Omo isonu.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2021
BKsoul:
lmao....ole lo mo ese ole to.... If not that me and your sisters work in the same brothel, how would you have know am loose? Olofo to nbinu ologo.... Omo isonu.

Iwo lomo isonu. Yes u are right, I even heard in same brothel u work that guys were unable to patronise you due to ur wide VJ, that it can accommodate a full grown man twice as Bruck Lesnar and Big Show. In view of the aforementioned, Madam i will respectfully and kindly urge u nt to commit suicide as there is remedy to ur ordeal. DM me, i will recommend a cream for you. Thanks in anticipation. I still love you with ur madness. Oloyan pelebe.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by wjxavier(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2021
See how people swim in squalor and focus on handwriting. Is it because you can’t ever date him?
grin grin grin grin

Useless standards.

JaneYave:
What a new year news! That hand writing on the card is so not romantic.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2021
Dagger111:

Iwo lomo isonu. Yes u are right, I even heard in same brothel u work that guys were unable to patronise you due to ur wide VJ, that it can accommodate a full grown man twice as Bruck Lesnar and Big Show. In view of the aforementioned, Madam i will respectfully and kindly urge u nt to commit suicide as there is remedy to ur ordeal. DM me, i will recommend a cream for you. Thanks in anticipation. I still love you with ur madness. Oloyan pelebe.
Lmao...if my vj doesn't kill you, nothing else will.. see the way you are writing story like sunday school children because you want to talk about vj,,, its only pussy nigga and men with vaginal, simps like you that only uses vj to insult a woman because what you have as a brain is indomie noodles, you that is a walking corpse is telling me about commiting sucide, since your wide pussy mother hasn't commit sucide, i cant... As for the Dm, you should DM me, so i can give you some money to get yourself new underwears because your sisters complains alot that you stink like a rotten pussy whenever we go out for our ashewo hussle..... Anuofia.....i will teach you that charity begins at home....
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2021
bamite:

Bamkido silly kid, i am still waiting for you... Next time you will learn how to mind your business.... Idiotic slowpoke..
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2021
bamite:
You can't even fix good nails and you're here calling niggies broke. How much your papa get
if you run.... Your poor father....idiot
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by JaneYave(f): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2021
wjxavier:
See how people swim in squalor and focus on handwriting. Is it because you can’t ever date him?
grin grin grin grin

Useless standards.

Not my spec. Thanks
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao...if my vj doesn't kill you, nothing else will.. see the way you are writing story like sunday school children because you want to talk about vj,,, its only pussy nigga and men with vaginal, simps like you that only uses vj to insult a woman because what you have as a brain is indomie noodles, you that is a walking corpse is telling me about commiting sucide, since your wide pussy mother hasn't commit sucide, i cant... As for the Dm, you should DM me, so i can give you some money to get yourself new underwears because your sisters complains alot that you stink like a rotten pussy whenever we go out for our ashewo hussle..... Anuofia.....i will teach you that charity begins at home....

Laugh wan fall me yakata. Oti dun baje. U sure say u still get mother so? I avn't mention ur mom all these long. Na mom u jst dey mention since. Leave her and say something else. For d DM u mentioned, so i can get some undies, if nt for this faceless forum. Heaven is my witness, you can't even get d chase to touch my uniform if u see me for rear, bt thank God for this faceless forum. Let's keep it rolling, i want more. Anticipating ur mumu reply.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by bamite(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
BKsoul:
Bamkido silly kid, i am still waiting for you... Next time you will learn how to mind your business.... Idiotic slowpoke..

If not for ban, I would have put you in your place. Olosho feeling funky. Nonsense
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2021
bamite:

If not for ban, I would have put you in your place. Olosho feeling funky. Nonsense
dont lie against ban....which ban? Ban that is as short as your prick.... You are already in your place... Idiot wey wan put me for my place...place kee you there.... Ozuo
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Dagger111:

Laugh wan fall me yakata. Oti dun baje. U sure say u still get mother so? I avn't mention ur mom all these long. Na mom u jst dey mention since. Leave her and say something else. For d DM u mentioned, so i can get some undies, if nt for this faceless forum. Heaven is my witness, you can't even get d chase to touch my uniform if u see me for rear, bt thank God for this faceless forum. Let's keep it rolling, i want more. Anticipating ur mumu reply.
which uniform? Security uniform? Uniform kee you there...kilo dun e? Oti mo meme... Oloshi alainironu ara galatia
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
BKsoul:
which uniform? Security uniform? Uniform kee you there...kilo dun e? Oti mo meme... Oloshi alainironu ara galatia

Baba e lara Yaba left.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dagger111:

Baba e lara Yaba left.
brooda ode.... Oti goo ju....awon ara ile lo n ba wi.....mo fe gun pa....ko ni ye e. Oloshi oniyeye.... Omo isonu to nko isonu ba awon ara ile eee....ti e ma baje ni....ashunu omo oshi......oni kure..... Aku tun ku e ni ono orun.... Sho ni o stupid ni..
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
BKsoul:
brooda ode.... Oti goo ju....awon ara ile lo n ba wi.....mo fe gun pa....ko ni ye e. Oloshi oniyeye.... Omo isonu to nko isonu ba awon ara ile eee....ti e ma baje ni....ashunu omo oshi......oni kure..... Aku tun ku e ni ono orun.... Sho ni o stupid ni..

Calm down and swear in English. Odokoloko
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dagger111:

Calm down and swear in English. Odokoloko
didirin...ti mo ba do iya, oni lo mo....akuse..... No be you go tell me the language i will use... Oku gbagbu gi there.... Chineke kpo gi oku... Anu mpama..ozu wulu awu..
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
BKsoul:
didirin...ti mo ba do iya, oni lo mo....akuse..... No be you go tell me the language i will use... Oku gbagbu gi there.... Chineke kpo gi oku... Anu mpama..ozu wulu awu..

Weere.... eleyi ti sa kuro laro tipe. E show for ur body, no doubt.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dagger111:

Weere.... eleyi ti sa kuro laro tipe. E show for ur body, no doubt.
baba e salaro....eko ti o duro gba ni ile, egba la ma fi ko ni ita....in your next life, you will mind your business..
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by bamite(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
BKsoul:
dont lie against ban....which ban? Ban that is as short as your prick.... You are already in your place... Idiot wey wan put me for my place...place kee you there.... Ozuo

Look at this miserable thing. I'm sure you're frustrated in real life. Sorry case of a thing
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
BKsoul:
baba e salaro....eko ti o duro gba ni ile, egba la ma fi ko ni ita....in your next life, you will mind your business..

Hahahaha... oponu. Come beat ur daddy.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
bamite:

Look at this miserable thing. I'm sure you're frustrated in real life. Sorry case of a thing
yen yen yen yen ...keep on talking in the bullshit....it takes a miserable person to know another miserable person.... You are as frustrated as i am, because if you are not, you no go dey reply me...silly Arrow..
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Boxer007(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
BKsoul:

helo do u have yansh? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.