Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

How I Made Over N1M a month Selling Products On Whatsapp In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Over N1M a month Selling Products On Whatsapp In 2020 (316 Views)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over N1M a month Selling Products On Whatsapp In 2020 by YoungBill: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2021
Hi, wassup if my headline actually caught you.

Well you are right, my name is Oyejobi Adeola and I am a digital marketer and of course, trained over 1000 students to start an online business and I am not here to sell anything to you. I just want to share ideas you can actually use to start making money from whatsapp.

If you are always on WhatsApp and you have nothing much doing, just chatting with friends, you can actually turn that time into selling something and in return getting money from it.

This is 2021 and the best way you can start making money is by selling to people you have on your contact by offering something that’s very valuable to them.

Yes, valuable offers are the easiest way you can make money from WhatsApp in 2021, and it’s very easy to do. But first, how do I make money from WhatsApp?

I sell my info products on the courses I have like blogging, affiliate marketing, digital marketing, e-commerce, and how to create a course and sell, that’s how I make money from WhatsApp.

It simply means I am selling a product to my audiences. You can also replicate this by selling digital or physical products to your audiences and in return getting paid, that’s how to make money from WhatsApp.

If you want to know more, you can read my post here: https://oyejobiadeola.com/how-to-make-money-from-whatsapp-in-2021/
Re: How I Made Over N1M a month Selling Products On Whatsapp In 2020 by Andyblaze: 1:52am On Jan 01, 2021
angry grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Octa Fx Issues / Adron Homes Boss Emerges Ogun Man Of The Year 2020 / 3 Things You Must Do When You Encounter A Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.