Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,291 members, 7,881,077 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (329441 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by romklef(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2021
9ja with our habit sad
Gasive:

You have a point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by romklef(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2021
Congrats to the top4 cool a big thanks to @infofirst for this amazing contest cool your equity will not low by God's grace smiley

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2021
infofirst:

Recharge card received... Thanks boss I appreciate once more

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 5:22pm On May 08, 2021
Something is fishy, no single trade since on Monday, just waited for nfp buy from one account sell the other. Then leave it to run cry cry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2021
amolak:
Something is fishy, no single trade since on Monday, just waited for nfp buy from one account sell the other. Then leave it to run cry cry

Then look at those having serious drawdown,
It should be one of them
But again you may just be wrong
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 5:55pm On May 08, 2021
Donvic4u:

Then look at those having serious drawdown,
It should be one of them
But again you may just be wrong
Bro, this is glaring
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2021
amolak:
FTA FBI! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by docus: 6:40pm On May 08, 2021
Nice breakout

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jospido000: 6:53pm On May 08, 2021
amolak:
This person has more than one account on nairaland and contest.
How can someone be on nairaland since 2019 no single post on nairaland or fta.
It shows that the person Just uprooted his rusticated account to register multiple accounts on this contest

There are people that have a bank account, but their bank account is empty, why?...because they are broke and do not have money to put inside the account, but that does not mean that the bank account is useless or not active,

Now, what I am trying to say is that there are different type of people on nairaland, if someone nairaland account post and thread is empty that does not mean that they are not active, it not everybody that like creating thread or post , some of us just prefer to read and move on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 7:04pm On May 08, 2021
Jospido000:

There are people that have a bank account, but their bank account is empty, why?...because they are broke and do not have money to put inside the account, but that does not mean that the bank account is useless or not active,

Now, what I am trying to say is that there are different type of people on nairaland, if someone nairaland account post and thread is empty that does not mean that they are not active, it not everybody that like creating thread or post , some of us just prefer to read and move on.

Read and move on just one post since 2019?? Haba make una Dey fear God... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jospido000: 7:07pm On May 08, 2021
infofirst:

You need to be active in fta. Its not too late. You are still very much in for the final prize next weekend.Provided you are active here and in top 3

OK sir, I will be active as u said, I will sent u an email to claim the recharge card, Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 08, 2021
Check This Out guys! My overall goal is to place Nigeria on the map - support me on my youtube channel too, let's balance the equation with these oyibos out here in the game, dem no get two heads-------Subscribe and support me
I currently manage a $50,000 live account for the prop firm.
I just completed their $200,000 challenge and will be moved to the verification stage before Thursday.
Once I complete the $200,000 verification stage, I will be starting a $150,000 challenge.

This will make a single $400,000 live trading account which I will be managing by next month end, it is a 70-30% profit split....See the topics I created in the picture below, their links are on my bio....see the disclaimer too.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by docus: 7:51pm On May 08, 2021
GabsonFX:
Check This Out guys! My overall goal is to place Nigeria on the map - support me on my youtube channel too, let's balance the equation with these oyibos out here in the game, dem no get two heads-------Subscribe and support me
I currently manage a $50,000 live account for the prop firm.
I just completed their $200,000 challenge and will be moved to the verification stage before Thursday.
Once I complete the $200,000 verification stage, I will be starting a $150,000 challenge.

This will make a single $400,000 live trading account which I will be managing by next month end, it is a 70-30% profit split....See the topics I created in the picture below, their links are on my bio....see the disclaimer too.
Congrats bro.
Have already supported u by subscribing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2021
Looks promising

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2021
ILovebigyansh:

My own definition of a good strategy is one that allows you to cut yout losses short and let your profits run combine that with good Risk management you are good to go.

Let your profis run
Let your profits run

Na so my GbpNzd 80pips profit take reverse to my sl embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 8:17pm On May 08, 2021
Immortal99:

Let your profis run
Let your profits run

My belle ooo this guy funny die..... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 8:26pm On May 08, 2021
Immortal99:

Let your profis run Let your profits run
Na so my GbpNzd 80pips profit take reverse to my sl embarassed ...

tell me something.... hahahahahahahahah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 8:42pm On May 08, 2021
Immortal99:

Let your profis run
Let your profits run

grin you self 80pips never do you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2021
amolak:
grin you self 80pips never do you

I bin de let the profit run na embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 9:04pm On May 08, 2021
Immortal99:

hahaha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 08, 2021
Thanks boss, ur d man grin

docus:

Congrats bro.
Have already supported u by subscribing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 9:19pm On May 08, 2021
Immortal99:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 08, 2021
Who wants to see me interviewed by the Proprietary Firm: FTMO on their official YouTube Channel? grin grin grin

Just asking....... shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 10:03pm On May 08, 2021
Immortal99:

grin grin grin Bro, you don wound me o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TheYoda: 10:11pm On May 08, 2021
GabsonFX:
Who wants to see me interviewed by the Proprietary Firm: FTMO on their official YouTube Channel? grin grin grin
Just asking....... shocked shocked shocked
Brother you are doing a great job, damn , plenty to catch up to. Your thread is so great, I've got my blood pumping as if I'm trading with you.

Don't forgot you've got 1 month to complete your goal, so you can even reduce the risk if you want to. Your thread is definitely a good read, mature environment. Followed few on FF, I'll follow yours.

Good job once again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 10:12pm On May 08, 2021
GabsonFX:
Thanks boss, ur d man grin

Please who is the best funding firm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 08, 2021
Thanks bro. I'm placing Nigeria on the map - same shoulder with those oyinbos grin grin grin

Not one month but 10days minimum, I have only 4days left on the $200,000 to move to the next stage.

TheYoda:
Brother you are doing a great job, damn , plenty to catch up to. Your thread is so great, I've got my blood pumping as if I'm trading with you.

Don't forgot you've got 1 month to complete your goal, so you can even reduce the risk if you want to. Your thread is definitely a good read, mature environment. Followed few on FF, I'll follow yours.

Good job once again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Rich4god(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2021
Greetings... Plz wat is the best platform/trader to use as a Nigerian.

Secondaly can someone help with the link to Forex trade alert season 1... If am not mistaken, there are lots of indicators upload on that thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:05am On May 09, 2021
Here you go: https://www.nairaland.com/502155/forex-trade-alerts

Rich4god:
Greetings... Plz wat is the best platform/trader to use as a Nigerian.

Secondaly can someone help with the link to Forex trade alert season 1... If am not mistaken, there are lots of indicators upload on that thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:15am On May 09, 2021
There is no best, the best is the one whose rules work well for you.

dennison4luv:

Please who is the best funding firm

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:19am On May 09, 2021
Immortal99:

Let your profis run
Let your profits run

You obviously don't know about taking partial profits.

Risks management is way more than setting a sharpe ratio ( Risk reward)

If you had taken partial profits moved your stop loss to trail or break even you wouldn't have had that loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:22am On May 09, 2021
redsox11:
Happy Weekend Bosses

It's been far too long on here. I see a lot going on here, some very good trading too.
For the rest, keep pushing, put in the hard/ smart work and pray to see the Aha Moment !!
It's there, don't give up. When you see it, you will be glad you did.

It might even be staring you at your face when you look at the chart, might be little something that you always overlook.
Everything is hard before it is easy. You will shake your head when you finally found the missing puzzle piece.

The Aha Moment.

Is that MBFX Linear regression channel on your chart?

I had issues using it because it paints, but i see some pro traders use it with professional stochastic.

Is there a settings to stop the painting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.