Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,373 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (329847 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TheYoda: 3:40pm On May 27, 2021
I'm just lazy and nothing to gain if I do, would have entered few of the accounts to check history and plot it on the chart, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. The contest is mostly about money grab for few people NOW, not to learn to be discipline and learn solid money management.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:14pm On May 27, 2021
GabsonFX:
My GJ analysis as market opens in 3mins - LONG NOW, SET SL = 153.296, TP to about 250.0pips away from current price....Watch out for big spread on market open

NOTE: If SL is taken, don't reenter immediately
NOTE: If SL is not taken but the price closes between those 2 yellow lines, exit the buy position and manage the small loss since SL is not taken
NOTE: Whether SL is taken or not, as long as today's price closes below the top yellow line, and especially below the lower yellow line, Short it immediately with the same lot you used in the previous.

PS: I don't call trades that I don't trade, I trade all my calls.

Success

I think after breakout has been confirmed, it is advised to wait for correction towards the nearest support or resistance as the case may be before entering.

This pair got rejected at 153.47, now destroying highs.

What do you think my Oga?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:22pm On May 27, 2021
Targeting 13955 on this i.e 290 pips.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Seunisco: 4:27pm On May 27, 2021
Sorry, what’s wrong with the first position, I can’t find his account again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2021
After all the iyanga , GJ chased 156.xx after all... I wondered after multiple rejections around 153.xx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 4:34pm On May 27, 2021
Seunisco:

He is disqualified, I am surprised too angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:38pm On May 27, 2021
charly20:
After all the iyanga , GJ chased 156.xx after all... I wondered after multiple rejections around 153.xx.

I dey tell you, after 2 weeks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:39pm On May 27, 2021
Seunisco:

10% peak loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2021
TheYoda:
infofirst how are you brother? I have a feeling, that people are gaming the system , I mean I don't think the leverage is binding... Maybe traders in the contest are contesting with leverage that is not what you stipulated.

If someone is using 1:100 leverage is the system going to detect it? and just so you know, leverage is changeable, I can join the contest with 1:25 - 1:30 leverage , but I can change the leverage to 1:200 the next day.

My fear is that, fxblue is not binding on the leverage because , on a 1k$ account, you shouldn't be able to enter with 0.3 lot.

With 1:25 leverage on 1k$ account, by the time you enter one trade with 0.1 , and you enter another 0.1 lot size, you will start to get margin problem.

The only way to enter more lot is, say you enter a trade and it goes into profit, then you can enter more trade that way.

We improved after detecting issues. In the next contest, we will return to only currency pairs and total max lot size that can be traded will be 0.05. And every position must be 0.01 lot size. pips making is the goal not high returns with minimal pips making.

Thank you boss Mi. I will ensure I check every trades of those to be rewarded in the current contest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
TheYoda:
infofirst how are you brother? I have a feeling, that people are gaming the system , I mean I don't think the leverage is binding... Maybe traders in the contest are contesting with leverage that is not what you stipulated.

If someone is using 1:100 leverage is the system going to detect it? and just so you know, leverage is changeable, I can join the contest with 1:25 - 1:30 leverage , but I can change the leverage to 1:200 the next day.

My fear is that, fxblue is not binding on the leverage because , on a 1k$ account, you shouldn't be able to enter with 0.3 lot.

With 1:25 leverage on 1k$ account, by the time you enter one trade with 0.1 , and you enter another 0.1 lot size, you will start to get margin problem.

The only way to enter more lot is, say you enter a trade and it goes into profit, then you can enter more trade that way.
If anyone changes the leverage it will reflect on the explorer. For currency pairs, one can trade 0.3 lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Seunisco: 4:51pm On May 27, 2021
Can we still take trades tomorrow?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 27, 2021
I don't understand how someone leading the contest with such a margin continue trading in the first place. Seriously, I can be very insensitive when trading but not on these kind of profit margin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 27, 2021
infofirst:

We improved after detecting issues. In the next contest, we will return to only currency pairs and total max lot size that can be traded will be 0.05. And every position must be 0.01 lot size. pips making is the goal not high returns with minimal pips making.

Thank you boss Mi. I will ensure I check every trades of those to be rewarded in the current contest

Is the Fxblue contest mechanism programmed to detect max cumulative lot size? Cause I don't see the possibility of monitoring that manually.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 27, 2021
Seunisco:
Can we still take trades tomorrow?
Yep,trading closes by 12noon tomorrow.
I have closed mine today though. I am okay with what I achieved thus far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 27, 2021
infofirst:

I suggest you make the English more simple for newbies.
Something like: Maximum open order allowed is 5, Maximum lot allowed per order is 0.01

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

10% peak loss.

Seriously?! How? Where? When?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2021
NetValueFX:

Yep,trading closes by 12noon tomorrow.
I have closed mine today though. I am okay with what I achieved thus far.

You did well Bruv. Jumping above me at the speed of light. Well played! Kudos!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2021
NetValueFX:

I suggest you make the English more simple for newbies.
Something like: Maximum open order allowed is 5, Maximum lot allowed per order is 0.01

Noted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2021
NetValueFX:
I don't understand how someone leading the contest with such a margin continue trading in the first place. Seriously, I can be very insensitive when trading but not on these kind of profit margin.

Maybe he did it deliberately. Unto "fair play" things. He deserves to be applauded. He did well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Qpetz: 5:10pm On May 27, 2021
infofirst:

"we will return to only currency pairs and total max lot size that can be traded will be 0.05. And every position must be 0.01 lot size. pips making is the goal not high returns with minimal pips making"

Can you break this further? Coz I don't understand. Does this means that if I'm using 0.01 lot size, I can only take 5 different trades?

0.01 x 5 = 0.05 (Max)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2021
Qpetz:

Can you break this further? Coz I don't understand. Does this means that if I'm using 0.01 lot size, I can only take 5 different trades?

0.01 x 5 = 0.05 (Max)

Yes sir. Subject to review if better arguments comes up before next contest. I mentioned it just so we can suggest.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2021
Qpetz:

0.01 x 5 = 0.05 (Max)

It means the maximum(highest) lot size you can use is 0.01 and the maximum (highest number of) open orders (trades that can be active at same time) is 5. Technically meaning that the maximum lot size at any point in time is 0.05 spread out over 5positio s.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

High risk comes with such outcome. Its not surprising.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2021
infofirst:

High risk comes with such outcome. Its not surprising.

Wow. I'm surprised really. I guess he took it up as a personal target to hit 100% Return. Laudable to be frank.

Off to check his trade history.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:19pm On May 27, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

He got to 1700, if he loses 171, he gets disqualified. With icmarkets, the least lot you can use is 1; and if the instrument goes against him by 171 points, he gets disqualified.

You know how indices move nah; they average 300 points (pips) daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

It means the maximum(highest) lot size you can use is 0.01 and the maximum (highest number of) open orders (trades that can be active at same time) is 5. Technically meaning that the maximum lot size at any point in time is 0.05 spread out over 5position s.

Correct.

I made net +652pips and I am where I am but the current 1st position made net +208pips. @maryokn made about +800pips before falling short due to 10% peak loss. We need to adjust so the best pips maker can rank higher. Then since gold can be traded using 0.01lots(10cents/pip). Maybe it will be allowed

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Wow. I'm surprised really. I guess he took it up as a personal target to hit 100% Return. Laudable to be frank.

Thats indices for you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

He got to 1700, if he loses 171, he gets disqualified. With icmarkets, the least lot you can use is 1; and if the instrument goes against him by 171 points, he gets disqualified.

Mehn.... This is so unsophisticated. Kai!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Its not 171 but 100. The peak loss considers the starting capital. That's why with 10% peak loss, you have no business trading 0.1lot in the first place if you are trading with the right risk level. That explains why we have a record number of disqualification in the current contest

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

I'm back. US30 did him dirty. Reminds me of the old adage that "what is sweet can kill too". Over all, he did a great job. I love the way he's able to hold onto winners for a long time. Still something I'm working on. Most times, 50pips in the bag, I don japa. grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 27, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Maybe he did it deliberately. Unto "fair play" things. He deserves to be applauded. He did well.

Not true. It wasn't done deliberately. Maximum draw down of 10% is trailing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 5:34pm On May 27, 2021
Seunisco:

Chai... that's d problem wit scalpin ooh.

U can win 99 trades jst one wrong trade can wipe you out... He's currently sitting on -500 loss.

But leading with 70% why dd he still keep trading tho... Indices is not 4 d weak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.