Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (332210 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:01am On May 29, 2021
TheYoda:
Huh 20$ grin shocked, my oh my... 20$ shouldn't even be called live account hehe.

Na Dial-up I start with , do you know what that means? nothing like 100mb for 1k then hahaha.

Calm down big man. I know your 20$ live account they ginger you grin grin
That's enough fun for 1 day, take care NetValueFX.
Lol... All these teenage boys self.
At least not knowing that data was 1k for 100mb sometime in this country means you need to respect us. Nairaland is a faceless forum so anyone could say what they wish. You have a lot of years ahead of you, I suggest you focus on your studies so that you can get to where we are.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 10:03am On May 29, 2021
Theyoungmaster:
grin grin grin
Oga Tony, I'm a grammarian, upcoming Obahiagbon. Na you be my first victim this morning.grin

cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2021
djwalata:

They say RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL but all I c here doesn't seem dt way.
Many pple here will only respect u once u ve money to give out [ like pipsbasketing ( now GabsonFX) was doing earlier]. The respect for him has diminished just because he doesn't do giveaway again.
It's Infofirst's turn now ( I appreciate his efforts).
I bet d respect for him now will also diminish and b shifted elsewhere once another person comes up with more giveaway.

That is life.
U cracked me up with "NA DIAL UP I START WITH".

I wouldn't be sure to put it the way you did... But I think people in a faceless forum such as this may think everyone sharing the same forum would be younger or the same age as them...

'Tis the reason I don't do "sir" but show maximum respect to everyone here because you're an individual (human) before status and heck I'm way too young to think anyone here is my age mate (lol).

On another note, who is looking at EURAUD as me?

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by SystemBet: 10:08am On May 29, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

I think all brokers do. I'll advise you to go with OctaFX though, fair spread and swap free option. All the best.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2021
NetValueFX:

I have never gone to check anybodies profile in Nairaland before, because when I look at my own profile page there is not really exciting to write there. However, the way the boy is going about it like everybody on Nairaland must view peoples profile. If there is any profile I would have viewed it should be that of infofirst. However, the nairaland site is so dry that profile's are almost empty.

Boss mi. Take am easy o. You are throwing yab at my bosses. @redsox11 @GabsonFX. @theyoda Slow down biko. Do not misuse privileges o. Its privilege when those bosses interact with us here. Try and acknowledge and appreciate.
It might be a faceless forum but we have all got faces so watch it.
And for the record, when @currentprice shows up here, be more careful. Same with @shevychen2

@All.
And please and please the fact that you are struggling with fx does not mean everyone is as well. Calm and learn to pay your price and see yourself grow and develop over the years.

You wanna drag with folks trading since 2007 and successful since the last ten years. You dont wanna see craze o. Its not about age o.
E jor o. Dont let your blood dry o.
I twale my bosses

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2021
Life itself is gambling. No one can guarantee what will happen in the next second. So everything in it is also gambling. Acquiring education and or knowledge about life gives you advantage and increases your chances of success.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2021
charly20:
Since we're talking gold... I think the next gold fall could be at 1920ish... My chart is not detailed enough but the story is there. Then for EU, if the day close outside my anticipated TL BoS, then the story the chart tells me may continue

I'm open to corrections...

Aim for the new month is to stop being trigger-happy
Did you say fall or rise
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2021
infofirst:
$100,000 Live trading account. I am 99.9% sure that only 5% of traders across the globe can manage such account balance successfully for one month.

@wiconse @donvic4u @don_sheddy
What says you to this?
I demo traded this for one month na. I made 40,000dollars extra.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Davigle(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2021
charly20:

I wouldn't be sure to put it the way you did... But I think people in a faceless forum such as this may think everyone sharing the same forum would be younger or the same age as them...

'Tis the reason I don't do "sir" but show maximum respect to everyone here because you're an individual (human) before status and heck I'm way too young to think anyone here is my age mate (lol).

I'm bullish on that nucca as I see price heading to 1.60xxx zone on the daily chart.
cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2021
infofirst:

Boss mi. Take am easy o. You are throwing yab at my bosses. @redsox11 @GabsonFX. @theyoda Slow down biko. Do not misuse privileges o. Its privilege when those bosses interact with us here. Try and acknowledge and appreciate.
And for the record, when @currentprice shows up here, be more careful. Same with @shevychen2

@All.
And please and please the fact that you are struggling with fx does not mean everyone is as well. Calm and learn to pay your price and see yourself grow and develop over the years.

You wanna drag with folks trading since 2007 and successful since the last ten years. You dont wanna see craze o. Its not about age o.
I twale my bosses

If I argue any issue with anybody here is on a neutral ground. I don't have any boss here and I am not anyones boss either. Everything I do here is just for fun, and I want it to remain that way.
However, I am not trained to hide my opinion when talking with anyone. Someone coming here to tell me if I knew who I was talking with that I would not do that. That's an insult to me.
That statement is what I don't accept and will never accept.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2021
NetValueFX:

If I argue any issue with anybody here is on a neutral ground. I don't have any boss here and I am not anyones boss either. Everything I do here is just for fun, and I want it to remain that way.
However, I am not trained to hide my opinion when talking with anyone. Someone coming here to tell me if I knew who I was talking with that I would not do that. That's an insult to me.
That statement is what I don't accept and will never accept.

May the peace and Blessings of our Lord be with you boss mi

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2021
NetValueFX:

Someone not trading when there is nothing to trade is actually the best trading strategy. So someone making 400 pips and not wanting trade any longer is totally up to that person. We all can't trade every damn time. When you win, you let the market play around and wait for another good entry.

Nice one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:28am On May 29, 2021
infofirst:

May the peace and Blessings of our Lord be with you boss mi
Amen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddyguru: 10:31am On May 29, 2021
infofirst:
Life itself is gambling. No one can guarantee what will happen in the next second. So everything in it is also gambling. Acquiring education and or knowledge about life gives you advantage and increases your chances of success.

What I wanted to say....
Most people misuse the word gambling...
They don't atually know the meaning of gambling....
If you check dictionary Gambling means taking uncalculated risk....
Doing something without proper knowledge that's gambling....
Life its self is a risk....
No body can predict the future but we can determine the future with our present action....
Forex isn't gambling if you have proper knowledge of how the system works....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddyguru: 10:34am On May 29, 2021
boom99:

Demo trading big account size and trading big live account is two different things bro....

Imagine trading 100k account and you're in loss of 5000 dollars already...

That's just 5 percent oh...
But you and I know how big 5000dollars is how are you going to react....

Same thing when you are loosing 5 percent of 100 dollars account, which is just 5 dollars....

Which will have more phycologicall effect on you bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2021
boom99:

Good job. Keep it up. It might be that you are among the 5% we are talking about. Thumbs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Davigle(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2021
Donsheddyguru:

Demo trading big account size and trading big live account is two different things bro....

Same thing when you are loosing 5 percent of 100 dollars account, which is just 5 dollars....

100k account would definitely wreck me psychologically...
This reminds me of the 2008 stock market crash, how some account managers committed suicide due to the huge loss they had and because of this, anything that has to with account management scares me (richard denis the founder of the turtle traders is one example). I'm only into forex as a means of investment to grow my money over a long term and also as one of my streams of income...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2021
Donsheddyguru:

Bro I understand you perfectly but I traded that without making any lose. How I did it : I wait until I am sure of when to enter. Sometimes I just trade ones and I am out the whole day.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2021
infofirst:

@All.

I twale my bosses

Court rise!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2021
infofirst:

Did you say fall or rise

Fall... Its In a channel... The current bullish move started on friday.... 1935 is a daily IMB to fill up, the 4hr wedge breakout has not been retested before the continuous bullish move till the anticipated 1960 drop(likely)

What I'm saying in earnest is there's both bullish and bearish opportunities in the channel depending on traders style. But I'm bullish at least till 1960

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2021
Davigle:

I'm bullish on that nucca as I see price heading to 1.60xxx zone on the daily chart.
cheers.

Sure but next week is bearish before the upthrust to 1.63***..

Make I find the picture come share my thoughts grin

Modified
Picture found.... Stories the market tells me. In addition to P. A, I think understanding order flow is key too. Well, I wouldn't know if they're the same..

My contest account was beginning to breathe fine again before the contest ended but consistency remains the goal... The next six months should suffice (at least for confidence's sake)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2021
infofirst:

Good job. Keep it up. It might be that you are among the 5% we are talking about. Thumbs

Infofirst thank God you answer me today. I notice you don't like my pattern but you can see befor I was disqualified, I was among the first 15. I am here to learn oooo. One of these days just throw a $100000 challenge and see if I won't make more than $40k. Though depending on the market that month.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2021
boom99:

Infofirst thank God you answer me today. I notice you don't like my pattern but you can see befor I was disqualified, I was among the first 15. I am here to learn oooo. One of these days just throw a $100000 challenge and see if I won't make more than $40k. Though depending on the market that month.

I no dislike any pattern boss mi. Sometimes maybe what you directed at me has been answered before I get to see it. Me that can be shy and humble. Why will I ignore. Apologies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:59am On May 29, 2021
boom99:

Bros high risk trading is not for such account size. Personally I trade high risk. Its my thing, but I will never try that in a $100k account because it's not money I can afford to lose.
In addition, demo and live don't have the same emotions, so I would not even advise you to handle a $100k on demo because you probably will not start trading with such huge amount. $1k demo is the perfect thing. Funding with N500k is very much feasible when you want to go live.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:00am On May 29, 2021
I'm just catching up due to tight schedule.

I don't expect anyone to see the contest as a game of chance or gambling but a way to sharpen and polish not only the strategy, but risk management and psychology.

However, there is a high tendency to take a lucky trade and come first because in reality, the contestants have nothing to lose, after all, it's someone else's and not their personal hard earned money. This makes it suiting to thrash psychology or risk/money management. When luck is on your side, you win with big margin this month and next month gets disqualified since it's either a buy or sell, probability is 0.5.

I will personally give kudos to the very few that have made 5-10% consistently for the past 5 contests and not those with 40% this contest and are no where to be found in the following 5 contests. This is reason why, I personally would prefer a 3months contest where the monthly %profit is considered: not too high as long as it is consistent.

Why do many prop firms around the globe (e.g, ftmo sets 10days, traderscentralfund sets 20days and 40days) set minimum trading days, it is to avoid gamblers from hitting the jackpots in few days and avoiding trading, proper trading skills will be hard to test but still smart ones still find their ways around. I'm not saying it is a the only way but one of the them.

It was just a suggestion just like everyone did, I would not be able to enforce it for sure as the host has the final say. The guy came out on me very defensively, threading the path that is "down and dirty" which I do not want to thread, atleast not now.

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2021
This is the big picture I see for EA...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TheYoda: 11:17am On May 29, 2021
NetValueFX:

Lol... All these teenage boys self.
At least not knowing that data was 1k for 100mb sometime in this country means you need to respect us. Nairaland is a faceless forum so anyone could say what they wish. You have a lot of years ahead of you, I suggest you focus on your studies so that you can get to where we are.

( Na Dial-up I start with , do you know what that means? nothing like 100mb for 1k then hahaha. )

That line went over your head LOL. " Do you even know what dial-up is grin "

Dial-up came years ahead before anything like 100mb for 1k grin grin Bet you didn't even know that lol.
When we have to carry our cumbersome puters to VI to get dial-up connection fixed.

To school you a bit, those days you don't have phone that you want to use your suppose 100mb on grin grin
Abi na this phones you want to open opera or internet explorer on?

NetValueFX it's okay. We will all be fine grin grin.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TheYoda: 11:27am On May 29, 2021
charly20:
EA doesn't interest me but drew some few lines on it. My entries are fluid so I wouldn't only base it on my drawn lines.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by SystemBet: 11:31am On May 29, 2021
Starcomms and i think Reitel? were the dail ups then! Then used to install mt4 and its files in a flash drive to go and use in cybercafes.......nobody knows it all but being profitable is what counts

If you are, then stay humble let others not be intimidated.

For me one of the biggest mistakes I made was always tweaking a good strategy when ever it failed and poor money management

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2021
TheYoda:

( Na Dial-up I start with , do you know what that means? nothing like 100mb for 1k then hahaha. )

That line went over your head LOL. " Do you even know what dial-up is grin "

Dial-up came years ahead before anything like 100mb for 1k grin grin Bet you didn't even know that lol.
When we have to carry our cumbersome puters to VI to get dial-up connection fixed.

To school you a bit, those days you don't have phone that you want to use your suppose 100mb on grin grin
Abi na this phones you want to open opera or internet explorer on?

NetValueFX it's okay. We will all be fine grin grin.
Na wa for you ooo. You must have suffered more than I imagined grin grin. I didn't need to carry desktops around because I had a laptop and I had modem.
You used was cheaper for you, I used what was convenient for me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 11:38am On May 29, 2021
Na so....hmmm...
Respect is reciprocal...& Talk is very cheap...very very...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Edd1e(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2021
This thread dey everly dey hot... i greet all of una. weldone...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.