Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,940 members, 7,936,016 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:18 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (333675 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Forexislife:
No trade yet today. Who would have thought the bulls will go bizarre? Lol grin

I will be looking for a sell cos this is new York session.
Let's go gold. Sell some pips for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Forexislife:

I need it. Hopefully, it sells about 50-80 pips.

I need it to enter a buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
CopyJoe:

I need it. Hopefully, it sells about 50-80 pips.

I need it to enter a buy.
Hehehe. I will join you in the buy of it gets there. SL adjusted to -12 pips.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Still running. I need GJ to run and overtake GU.

Total pips risked - 80

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Forexislife:
50+ pips. Sl @ break even. Risk free.

If price can reverse to my SL, then the bulls have the day.

TP. 1795 or should I leave it open? Hmmmm, price action around that zone will decide. We watch and wait...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Forexislife:

TP. 1805 or should I leave it open? Hmmmm, price action around that zone will decide. We watch and wait...

Nice pips. Still falling.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Forexislife:

TP. 1795 or should I leave it open? Hmmmm, price action around that zone will decide. We watch and wait...
1795 reached. But I won't close. Lemme see if price will go back down and break below. SL adjusted to +10.

Today is Monday, let us take risk with our profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
If gold doesn't come back and pick me, I'll look for another entry the market presents.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Forexislife:
1795 reached. But I won't close. Lemme see if price will go back down and break below. SL adjusted to +10.

Today is Monday, let us take risk with our profit.
SL hit at +10.

We move. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Looking forward to entering gold buy. At the close of the hourly candle I'll watch for a buy. It looks like bulls party. So I'll wait and watch....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Still moving.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by OsinAmaka: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
[
quote author=infofirst post=104947857]I was going tru the table and good job from the top 6 .
So I decided to reward them with #1k recharge card.
@jerry1 @emekuscana1 @depressed @affiliatelord12 @osinaamaka@obiskidguru120 Kindly reach out to me to put some recharge card to boost morale.
Thanks for your benevolency, the competition is hot.
I want to encourage those that thinks they will come top by end of contest to ensure they contribute in the thread o. So they are not denied reward on non participating basis. [/quote]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by OsinAmaka: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
infofirst:
I was going tru the table and good job from the top 6 .
@jerry1 @emekuscana1 @depressed @affiliatelord12 @osinaamaka@obiskidguru120 Kindly reach out to me to put some recharge card to boost morale.
I want to encourage those that thinks they will come top by end of contest to ensure they contribute in the thread o. So they are not denied reward on non participating basis.
thanks for your benevolency boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gold buy. 0.01 lots. Tight SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Forexislife:
Gold buy. 0.01 lots. Tight SL.
Closed at 11pips. Not confident in this trade.

Back to the shadows grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
The goal is to trade few currency pairs and add positions for maximum profit.

In the nearest future, I'll focus on volatile pairs across different instruments.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Drawdown. Getting better.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
CopyJoe:
The goal is to trade few currency pairs and add positions for maximum profit.

In the nearest future, I'll focus on volatile pairs across different instruments.

You discovered my secret grin.... That's why I'm not scared of losses because l need only two beautiful swings.

Did I tell y'all about my date with GJ? She came back and did shakara at 149.95, but I accepted her like that because in a relationship, you accept each other's flaws. wink

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gold happened faster than I imagined, I wanted to take a ride grin.... Me move !

The sad truth about swing trading is, a setup may come twice or thrice in a month (to me at least, since I don't chase every price move).

I wait for my setups at my POI and forget about catching every move

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
We move. I am no longer afraid of pullbacks.

If I lose pips, I'll make even more.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Depressed111: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
infofirst:
I was going tru the table and good job from the top 6 .

I want to encourage those that thinks they will come top by end of contest to ensure they contribute in the thread o. So they are not denied reward on non participating basis.

I sent you an email, boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by femora007(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
GabsonFX:
You don't feel it if you don't join......My experience with TCF since I have tried them twice is so bad that I will warn you guys here to just completely avoid them.........They are there to take take and take, by all means. I have had two different tastes of them.

You pay $345 for a $50,000 monthly account but you can never open beyond a 0.2lot on gold (even though their site says max is 0.24) and you cannot even open any other trade.....See attached picture, see how big the margin is, they provide you with only 1:3 leverage....I even tried 0.21, system rejected it.

The catch and trick is: their rule says you can only withdraw profits in 5% block.......Now that they have limited the lot to a max of 0.2lot on gold, this equates that you need to make ~1256.0pips in a month to make the 5% to request for a profit split, if you fail to make up to that pips, you will have to pay for another monthly fee ($345) to continue with the account......wow wow wow!

God knows, I just want to complete this month and say bye bye to them forever and ever........

Be careful guys when you want to join these fast springing prop firms.......
Thanks for this I was planning to sub with them b4. Since they have a rule that states the percentage of the capital that can be risked on a trade, they sud av allow traders to use their desire lot and sl

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
GabsonFX:
You don't feel it if you don't join......My experience with TCF since I have tried them twice is so bad that I will warn you guys here to just completely avoid them.........They are there to take take and take, by all means. I have had two different tastes of them.

You pay $345 for a $50,000 monthly account but you can never open beyond a 0.2lot on gold (even though their site says max is 0.24) and you cannot even open any other trade.....See attached picture, see how big the margin is, they provide you with only 1:3 leverage....I even tried 0.21, system rejected it.

The catch and trick is: their rule says you can only withdraw profits in 5% block.......Now that they have limited the lot to a max of 0.2lot on gold, this equates that you need to make ~1256.0pips in a month to make the 5% to request for a profit split, if you fail to make up to that pips, you will have to pay for another monthly fee ($345) to continue with the account......wow wow wow!

God knows, I just want to complete this month and say bye bye to them forever and ever........

This is deep! cry....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by skylane: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
skylane:
nzdcad with the corinavirus lockdown extension on the southern asia-australian region which deal mainly on export of milk and meat industry the chart is already indicating a fall in demand from external sources for their products,
on the daily we can see a rising channel break out and a 50% completion of the channel and we shall be riding it Down to complete the 90% rule,(for awing traders)
on the hourly we can see a multiple top touches of 3 and am impulse down we wait for a correction then ride down to 90+ pips move
I missed this trade ohhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
GabsonFX:

Nice one. Appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by skylane: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
let's watch for this

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
I enjoy the way you all make analysis. grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pair: NzdJpy

Buying at 75.63
SL: 75.40

Modified

Trade closed with 40pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by OsinAmaka: 6:05am On Aug 24, 2021
EA sell activated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 6:10am On Aug 24, 2021
80 pips risked.

Life of a swing trader.

As at last night, it's around 120 pips.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 6:46am On Aug 24, 2021
CopyJoe:
80 pips risked.

Life of a swing trader.

As at last night, it's around 120 pips.
Nice and sweet. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2021
@ forexislife, since you have interest in oil, might I suggest you use UCAD as your correlating pair (maybe not for trading, but for confluences) as dxy is to USD, so is oil to USDCAD.

Another note, I don't favour the idea of shorting USD...

I think this week will reward my patience with more swings cheesy
USDCAD
EU
Gold (maybe)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.