Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,098 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (334085 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:20am On Sep 22, 2021
oshie:
It's been a while I came here.
I only passby then.

I hope to see US 30, NASDAQ and other indices traders here.

We learn and win together.
You use lower timeframe because of its volatility, right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 2:36am On Sep 22, 2021
successsam121:

I know you do have an answer, in fact, very detailed one, but you don't have the right to tell me to edit my request-post if you truly want to give an answer. I responded to what you posted and never asked you to edit anything, please. Everyone to his own opinion. Already said I meant no offence, just wanted to learn but you can't be ordering me around......so keep your answer.
I will just let it pass.
Good luck.

Just a humble learner!

you are anything but a humble learner. you reserve the right not to edit anything but if you needed his answer you would have done what he requested and not use an aggressive tone towards him as if he slapped you...oga, no be so.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 22, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 3:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Buy gold 1778
Stoploss 1775
Target 1791
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 5:11am On Sep 22, 2021
I like the idea of going short on Gold today.

This is the plan.

Goodluck to us all!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pickatyoubackup: 5:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Eurusd is another sell in my opinion

EP : 1.1718

TP : 1.1690
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 5:26am On Sep 22, 2021
samfelly:

Still on the NAIRA CURRENCY ACCOUNT issue. I think I will fund my own Naira Currency Account. I dey fall in love with how the Profits Loud in Naira o grin

I believe the Naira value in view go make me dey edgy and quick to cut my losses, when in one.

And Risk Management will take on a whole new meaning now, I guess

Boss see doings....i swear naira account dey give me ginger too. Honestly the Risk management go hit well in NGN...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 6:01am On Sep 22, 2021
charly20:
I like the idea of going short on Gold today.

This is the plan.

Goodluck to us all!

What price is your 4?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2021
CopyJoe:

Asides from candlesticks formation, market structure....

The weakness of the dollar.

How do you guage the weakness of the dollar?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2021
GabsonFX:

I could smell something fishy when he rhetorically asked: "And you woke up your wifey with that?"

We know them, I will soon help him with more pictures that will make him to do more of overthinking... ;

If it's the "wifey" part that's getting you angry, well, SORRY for that, am not hating anyone but it only sounds funny to me. Nothing sarcastic. As I said earlier, everyone to his own opinion. Also I need not any explanation or pictures from you again as I earlier said. Just let it pass, please.

As for other brilliant traders here, I won't tolerate any insult from anybody here again please. Just as the boss said, we are all here to teach and learn. We need not to preempt others. God bless you all and green pips on your side.

Still a humble learner.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by beejaay: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2021
MrEmir:

I was supposed to ignore this , but baba there's nothing humble about you. From my abode I could smell pride and arrogance emitting from deep within you. I don't know you but it's good to do things in moderation. Sir gabsonfx doesn't owe anyone an explanation, I myself was impressed and motivated by the post. If you weren't it's ok, but stop substituting curiousity for sarcastic mockery.
Respect to you sir gabsonfx and pls and pls you don't owe him any reply or answer.
God bless us all.color=#550000][/color]

Nigerians and ass licking.. There is nothing wrong in what he asked.. Every forex thread world over work to unravel mystery even from top traders.. Anyone can lie and anyone can have an hidden agenda(sometimes its not even monetary but otherwise).. The guy never abused or insult but ask question, and he was even humble enough to call himself a learner so why the unnecessary ass locking.. The guy has the right to ask and the other guy have the right to not answer, it's never a must.. Make we chill abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by beejaay: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2021
GabsonFX:
From his 1st post, I could smell hate disguising as love and humility. His idea was to camouflage it as 90% love, 10% hate in a reverse order.

Just by not saying much, see how I purposefully activated his real or actual person, his actual 90% hate, 10% love emanated. Just compare his two posts and see how transiently his real person was displayed.

He claims he uses MT4 mobile app but ignorantly asserted that, that's not a problem, I could explain and teach him; but the problem was his affirmation. I could smell something fishy when he rhetorically asked: "And you woke up your wifey with that?"

We know them, I will soon help him with more pictures that will make him to do more of overthinking... grin

I will also provide him with answer but only if he is a true learner.

We are here to motivate, respect, teach, learn, unlearn, relearn and show love ---- don't come here hating, you will not win.

Bros the guy never hated you or anything, he only asked a question which you reserve the right to answer or not.. Don't feel too entitled to be respected and have your feet locked.. There is nothing wrong in what the guy did and if there is point it out

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Pumpumking: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Boss see doings....i swear naira account dey give me ginger too. Honestly the Risk management go hit well in NGN...

^^story
.so describe yor sef from waist down ward...u look familias please ?? smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Fxwarrior:

What price is your 4?

I'm sorry sir. This question is unclear
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pickatyoubackup: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2021
I have taken Profit for gbpusd @ 1.36401
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Let it pass, like he said.

Yes, he sounded curious, and like I said, I'm ready to answer him just that that line of his statement sounded sarcastic to me which gave me a pull back. I also never said anything bad to him, I gave him a heads-up so he could see where he sounded sarcastic, if he only could see it and edit it - I would be sure he is true to what he asked & I could provide him with what he needs.

Maybe next time, he should write differently.

beejaay:

Bros the guy never hated you or anything, he only asked a question which you reserve the right to answer or not.. Don't feel too entitled to be respected and have your feet locked.. There is nothing wrong in what the guy did and if there is point it out

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2021
samfelly:

No, bro, it is there (see attached)

CC: VlamesIffect
My brother leverage of 1:30000 is from village people. You better run grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2021
samfelly:

Still on the NAIRA CURRENCY ACCOUNT issue. I think I will fund my own Naira Currency Account. I dey fall in love with how the Profits Loud in Naira o grin

I believe the Naira value in view go make me dey edgy and quick to cut my losses, when in one.

And Risk Management will take on a whole new meaning now, I guess
You are putting yourself at a disadvantage trading a naira account. The more Naira falls the more your already made profit loses value.
Meanwhile, how far with your challenge?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
You have now confirmed that it was nothing sarcastic even though it felt that way, cos I would be glad to provide answer to someone I know genuinely asks and wants to know & not someone I feel wants to dig. I said nothing bad to you either, only showed you where I felt was not well composed which gave me a pull back.

I'm the last person here to impede your learning & I'm glad you confirmed to me that it wasn't sarcastic, I will dm you the answer. I'm only here to motivate and teach and see my people excel as long as you don't hat*e, we will be good.

One love sir kiss

successsam121:

If it's the "wifey" part that's getting you angry, well, SORRY for that, am not hating anyone but it only sounds funny to me. Nothing sarcastic. As I said earlier, everyone to his own opinion. Also I need not any explanation or pictures from you again as I earlier said. Just let it pass, please.

As for other brilliant traders here, I won't tolerate any insult from anybody here again please. Just as the boss said, we are all here to teach and learn. We need not to preempt others. God bless you all and green pips on your side.

Still a humble learner.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2021
NetValueFX:

You are putting yourself at a disadvantage trading a naira account. The more Naira falls the more your already made profit loses value.
Meanwhile, how far with your challenge?

Ok boss...pls explain... Imagine if i deposit #100,000 @ 1$=#550....i withdraw @ 1$= #520.....i automatically don lose money. Just by deposit in dollars...of which i have to make up with my profit... But now #100,000 is #100,000 come rain, come sunshine.. but please shed more light on "already made profit loses value"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pickatyoubackup: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Going from fundamentals today I think the dollar is expected to do well.
I still putting my best bet on eurusd for a sell like I said earlier.
My opinion though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by beejaay: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2021
GabsonFX:
Let it pass, like he said.

Yes, he sounded curious, and like I said, I'm ready to answer him just that that line of his statement sounded sarcastic to me which gave me a pull back. I also never said anything bad to him, I gave him a heads-up so he could see where he sounded sarcastic, if he only could see it and edit it - I would be sure he is true to what he asked & I could provide him with what he needs.

Maybe next time, he should write differently.

and what so special about sarcasm??sarcasm is a sign of intelligence.. thank God u said yourself that he never insulted or used a negative tone on you and even if he did, you reserved the right to reply him or not but what you dont have is ordering him to delete or talk to you in a certain way.. we are all smart here cos it takes smartness to even venture into forex trading...

Again there is nothing bad in asking questions and we should endeavour to always ask question
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2021

Make una let this matter die abeg....the humble trader that asked a question....he didn't use the right tone forget arss licking...you want an idea from someone & you r trying to call him out as incompetent & also bringing his wife into the talk...wetin be that? He even has time to reply you lots.....

What's wrong with a simple "bro how do you do it....? "...
Call a spade a spade...he doesn't even owe you any explanation..... He is a profitable trader in real account...you are not. So please rest... after all na you need the knowledge...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2021
I would advise if you are trading GU.... allow price to get to 1.36000.....before looking for a buy....

My 1 cent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2021
He has confirmed with me he was not sarcastic with the line... so

Let it pass!

Let it pass!!

Let it pass!!!

beejaay:

and what so special about sarcasm??sarcasm is a sign of intelligence.. thank God u said yourself that he never insulted or used a negative tone on you and even if he did, you reserved the right to reply him or not but what you dont have is ordering him to delete or talk to you in a certain way.. we are all smart here cos it takes smartness to even venture into forex trading...

Again there is nothing bad in asking questions and we should endeavour to always ask question
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2021
MONEY247:
I would advise if you are trading GU.... allow price to get to 1.36000.....before looking for a buy....

My 1 cent
correct... psychological level.... Many confluences there... But they have to be buy signal too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jsheng(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2021
MONEY247:

My 1 cent

Smart idea, but a price around 1.36300 is a good call for a buy... Either way is a win win for me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pickatyoubackup: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2021
jsheng:

Smart idea, but a price around 1.36300 is a good call for a buy... Either way is a win win for me

I reduced my tp to 1.3640 when I noticed it was forming a support round there . Held on since Monday, I think it's time for the bulls to take over since it is finding it hard to break the region of support
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Ok boss...pls explain... Imagine if i deposit #100,000 @ 1$=#550....i withdraw @ 1$= #520.....i automatically don lose money. Just by deposit in dollars...of which i have to make up with my profit... But now #100,000 is #100,000 come rain, come sunshine.. but please shed more light on "already made profit loses value"
You and I knows that Naira falls on a regular.
Ok, take for instance, I made deposit last year @the rate of 370/$. Currently, if I have not traded my money has matched up with inflation. I have made withdrawals at 520, 550, and the last was 560 for an account I funded with 370 and 420 respectively. This means the rising cost of items in the market doesn't bother me because part of my income comes from dollar which rises in value as inflation increases.
If you make 100k in naira when dollar was 450 and withdraw it now that it is 575 it means you have
Lost money because that 100k has lost purchasing power. It can't buy what it could previously.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2021
GabsonFX:
You have now confirmed that it was nothing sarcastic even though it felt that way, cos I would be glad to provide answer to someone I know genuinely asks and wants to know & not someone I feel wants to dig. I said nothing bad to you either, only showed you where I felt was not well composed which gave me a pull back.

I'm the last person here to impede your learning & I'm glad you confirmed to me that it wasn't sarcastic, I will dm you the answer. I'm only here to motivate and teach and see my people excel as long as you don't hat*e, we will be good.

One love sir kiss

100% love for you, baba.
Lookin forward to seeing your DM, sir.

@beejaay and other gallant traders, thanks for your input. You are appreciated. One love

Still your humble learner.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2021
MONEY247:

My 1 cent

I can't agree less, sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2021
I sent you a dm and the system will not allow me to send any more; check your mail or try sending me a dm from your end.

Or send a direct mail to gabsonfx@gmail.com

successsam121:

100% love for you, baba.
Lookin forward to seeing your DM, sir.

@beejaay and other gallant traders, thanks for your input. You are appreciated. One love

Still your humble learner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.