Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,618 members, 7,914,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:57 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1257945 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

JohnPaulAlagwu the useless scammer. I sabi all ur moniker. Keep creating accounts to scam nairalanders. Thief
fooll. u think u can accuse me and go free. i swear mark my words u'll regret.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

JohnPaugwu the useless scammer. I sabi all ur moniker. Keep creating accounts to scam nairalanders. Thief
You can attribute me to be anyone, I don't give a fück. But know that your end is near and I will slander you till you regret logging on to NL to joke with your grandpa balls.

First picture is FatherChristmas promising to help the young man.

The second picture is fatherchristmas trying to fulfil that promise by inputting the guy's number on a thread for gentle peace.

You see, common sense is supposed to be common, but the reverse is the case for someone as demented as you

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mugu, you go wail taya.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

JohnPwu the useless scammer. I sabi all ur moniker. Keep creating accounts to scam nairalanders. Thief
This is where FatherChristmas confirmed that he doesn't own that number.

Alas, you don't have sense.....you need to grow one ASAP!!!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Puskin my guy is here, abeg 30 years ban on them

Also drop sure 2 odds for us
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

You can attribute me to be anyone, I don't give a fück. But know that your end is near and I will slander you till you regret logging on to NL to joke with your grandpa balls.

First picture is FatherChristmas promising to help the young man.

The second picture is fatherchristmas trying to fulfil that promise by inputting the guy's number on a thread for gentle peace.

You see, common sense is supposed to be common, but the reverse is the case for someone as demented as you
thanks for fighting for me Bro ...
may God fight all ur problems Amen
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
This is where FatherChristmas confirmed that he doesn't own that number.
Alas, you don't have sense.....you need to grow one ASAP!!!
Nairaland's finest scammer VS Nairaland's career begger.
Lovely combo. More screenshots of you two quoting one another.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:

thanks for fighting for me Bro ...
may God fight all ur problems Amen

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
@Puskin pls help me oooo i never knew it was a crime to put my number on nairaland now this idiot with the moniker father Christmas used it to scam people
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Puskin, you're welcome.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:
@Puskin pls help me oooo i never knew it was a crime to put my number on nairaland now this idiot with the moniker father Christmas used it to scam people
Ogbeni, you operate fatherchristmas, no dey lie.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Ogbeni, you operate fatherchristmas, no dey lie.
fooll i don't have time to argue with demented people so u better go back to the hole u crawled out from. fool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Nairaland's finest scammer VS Nairaland's career begger.

Lovely combo. More screenshots of you two quoting one another.
Puskin you won't see where this idīot is slandering people, but you will be quick to ban other niggas....I wonder how much you are being paid that will make you behave like some demigod on a faceless forum.

In public you are best fit to be my errand boy, but Nl has given you and mynd so much privilege to act like demigod while you are being paid peanut. You can ban me till next 39 yrs, but guess what......life continues!!!!!

In other words, use your head

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:

fooll i don't have time to argue with demented people so u better go back to the hole u crawled out from. fool
BeggerXmas, how market.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:
FatherChristmas didn't scam anybody!!! Stop typing with your ass!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
oh sorry am just anxious bro .. cuz ave never scammed anyone in my life cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
Notorious scammer JPAlagwu

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

BeggerXmas, how market.
mr detective bravo uhh keep it up .. u are very foolish for tarnishing my image online

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:

mr detective bravo uhh keep it up .. u are very foolish for tarnishing my image online
FatherChristmas, how market
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
FatherChristmas, how market
dementia victim ave u used ur drugs?? fool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:

oh sorry am just anxious bro .. cuz ave never scammed anyone in my life cry
He was trying to help you with airtime from a fellow named"Gentlepeace"

Next time don't post your number carelessly on a public forum. And, your number is littered on the street of Nl. One will be quick to tag you as a bonafide member of the Nairaland Beggers Association(NBA), headed and supervised by FatherChristmas.

Peace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:
dementia victim ave u used ur drugs?? fool
BeggerChristmas, how much have you made from begging today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

He was trying to help you with airtime from a fellow named"Gentlepeace"

Next time don't post your number carelessly on a public forum. And, your number is littered on the street of Nl. One will be quick to tag you as a bonafide member of the Nairaland Beggers Association(NBA), headed and supervised by FatherChristmas.

Peace
thanks bro cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
BeggerChristmas, how much have you made from begging today
look just go rest u know am innocent and u are still pushing on just put urself in my shoes now how will u feel
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
The funny thing about Nl is that, a fellow that is not worthy enough to eat from your plate or sit by your side will come online and start spewing trash all in the name of trolling.....Who does that!!!

Eradicate yourself from mental problem!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
VOTE FATHERCHRISTMAS and his other monikers as PRESIDENT OF NAIRALAND BEGGERS ASSOCIATION and JPALAGWU, a.k.a. CATFISHING AND his other monikers as PRESIDENT OF NAIRALAND SCAMMERS ASSOCIATION.

Like if you agree, share if you disagree.
Ogbeni doubleE70 and the useless scammer, your share no count. Stop to dey disguise. My eyes are on you. No go looseguard beg with this moniker. Or else I will create a thread with your GTBank details if you looseguard.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
The funny thing about Nl is that, a fellow that is not worthy enough to eat from your plate or sit by your side will come online and start spewing trash all in the name of trolling.....Who does that!!!

Eradicate yourself from mental problem!!!
exactly bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by IFuckYourMama: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
doubleE70:

look just go rest
u know am innocent and u are still pushing on
just put urself in my shoes now how will u feel
Quit quoting him. Quoting him gives him orgasm...

Watch how he disappears to oblivion when you act like he doesn't exist..

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Be wise smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:
VOTE FATHERCHRISTMAS and his other monikers as PRESIDENT OF NAIRALAND BEGGERS ASSOCIATION and JPALAGWU, a.k.a. CATFISHING AND his other monikers as PRESIDENT OF NAIRALAND SCAMMERS ASSOCIATION.

Like if you agree, share if you disagree.
chaii i only pity the person that carried u for 9 good months
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by doubleE70: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

Quit quoting him. Quoting him gives him orgasm...

Watch how he disappears to oblivion when you act like he doesn't exist..

Wisdom is profitable to whosoever wants it. Be wise smiley
ok bro thanks i will reward u for this act of kindness when i make it in my education thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.