Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1238380 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ucsquare(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2021
This thread don cast..

55ZJ7PD

80,000+ odds. Pick ur 2, 3, 4 odds and so on of ur choice..

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by NaijaCuzin: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:
You cannot withdraw funds(The security department reserves the right to decline withdrawal requests if deposit or withdrawal amount(s) do not correspond to the stakes of bets placed (to be able to withdraw funds the deposit amount must be wagered in full in bets with odds of at least 1.1). Criteria for withdrawal approval is the amount of bets placed within the deposit in question.)

How do I bypass this policy on 1xbet. I dont want to place bet with all my money before I loss.

Any body that can provide me a workable format I will gift him 2k.

I await your response guys.
if you deposited 1,000

You must have wagered or staked that 1,000 on 1.1 odds before you can withdraw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2021
YouAreUseless:
Mugu loan apps dey wait for you
ewuhausa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Julianaa: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:
You cannot withdraw funds(The security department reserves the right to decline withdrawal requests if deposit or withdrawal amount(s) do not correspond to the stakes of bets placed (to be able to withdraw funds the deposit amount must be wagered in full in bets with odds of at least 1.1). Criteria for withdrawal approval is the amount of bets placed within the deposit in question.)

How do I bypass this policy on 1xbet. I dont want to place bet with all my money before I loss.

use the money you deposited to play a game

Goodluck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bemagnify: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
if you deposited 1,000

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bemagnify: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
if you deposited 1,000

ok. I just need a workable strategy to bypass the policy without losing much..

Maybe betting on all the sides, etc.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Julianaa: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:

it's the rules, you don't have to stake all at once though

Consider that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by NaijaCuzin: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:

if you have 1k, play livebets with only 100-200 till you can withdraw, or till your bet history shows that you have spent 1,000 total
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Yellowtree: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2021
A quick one. 5odds ×5k =20000
Youll get rich like that instead of 100 to win 250k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:

Stake 50% of your deposit on 1.10 odds and you will be eligible for withdrawal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bemagnify: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Julianaa:
it's the rules, you don't have to stake all at once though

Consider that

From my own understanding, if I placed a bet of $50 on atleast 1.1 odd, I can only withdraw the $50 even if I have over $1000 in my account.

But I want a beta strategy that will make me stake the whole of my bankroll without losing much so that I can withdraw.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bemagnify: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
if you have 1k, play livebets with only 100-200 till you can withdraw, or till your bet history shows that you have spent 1,000 total

What if I loss?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bemagnify: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Catfishing:

Stake 50% of your deposit on 1.10 odds and you will be eligible for withdrawal

You mean if I have $2000, I should stake $1000. Bro what if I lose? Things hard.o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by NaijaCuzin: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:

What if I loss?
sigh.. you will lose some and win some

Probability of losing 1.1 odds is low though
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by NaijaCuzin: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:

You mean if I have $2000, I should stake $1000. Bro what if I lose? Things hard.o
don't stake everything

Start with $1 or $10 dollar
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Vitalist(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:

There is a ways you can do this:
(1) If you dont want to bet with the full amount you've deposited, place a bet with part of it such that the winning will be equal or greater than the amount you deposited. Then you can use the winning to place another bet before you withdraw. For example, you deposited 10,000 bet you dont want to bet the whole amount at once. You can place a bet of #4000 at odd of 2.5 . If it win you will have 10,000 that you can use to place a bet on any odd then you can withdraw.
The odds you use must not be from a single game, you may accumulate games on a single ticket to get the 2.5 odd or any odd you want.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by NaijaCuzin: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2021
currently on half time break
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bemagnify: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
don't stake everything

Start with $1 or $10 dollar

this tin is hard than u think bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bemagnify: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Vitalist:

There are two ways you can do this:
(1) If you dont want to bet with the full amount you've deposited, place a bet with part of it such that the winning will be equal or greater than the amount you deposited. Then you can use the winning to place another bet before you withdraw. For example, you deposited 10,000 bet you dont want to bet the whole amount at once. You can place a bet of #4000 at odd of 2.5 . If it win you will have 10,000 that you can use to place a bet on any odd then you can withdraw
(2) Use the full amount deposited to place a bet at any odd greater than 1.1 then you will be able to withdraw if it wins

My concern is that I dont want to lose
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Widall: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Whats:
bitcoin

But Bitcoin is not among the payment options listed on their website
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:

Pick Atalanta win/draw and withdraw your money.

What are you scared of?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Inter Milan v Bologna.

Inter will be looking to get back on track after a 2-2 draw away at Sampdoria last weekend was followed by a narrow defeat hosting Real Madrid midweek. However, the setback against the Spanish giants was hardly a disaster, while in league action, the Nerazzurri have claimed 17 consecutive home victories, leading at both half-time and full-time in nine of the past 12.

Bologna have made a great start to the season with two wins from three unbeaten games, and while the victories came on home turf over Salernitana and Verona, a draw away at Atalanta will hand them plenty of encouragement as to how they’ll fare here.

However, it’s worth noting that Atalanta haven’t made the greatest start to the new campaign, while it’s hard to ignore how badly Bologna suffered against the top seven sides last term, losing 12 of 14 matches and winning just once. They also trailed at the break in 12 of those games as well, while all seven such road trips ended in defeat.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Vitalist(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:

Then you may accumulate low risk events like over 0.5 goals , any team to win i.e 12 , over 1.5 goals to form like 2.5 odd or any odd you want. You just have to be careful in the teams you chose
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Golden Rule:

If you are afraid to fail, then you're probably going to fail.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by YouAreUseless: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Catfishing:
ewuhausa
u said ewuhausa was FatherAnini, how come YouAreUseless is now the same ewuhausa.johnpaul agwu d notorious scammer YouAreUseless
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by miccoy(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2021
kingskim:
Hey Puskin Can I get a loan from u of 150k to pay 200k in 2 months??. No loan app can borrow me such
Please it's urgent. I can show you anything you want so that it will convince u that I can pay it off. Bank statement from January 2021 to September 2021. Anything at all. I'm not a salary earner but rather self employ. Please I need urgent reply

Hey, have you gotten the loan?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by FavRicc: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2021
FavRicc:
Uk used PS4 FAT
2 wireless controller

10 games installed
HDMI
Power
Pads usb charger

Call or WhatsApp
081633—2349—1

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by khingTony(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2021
bemagnify:

If you are not afraid of losing much, you can stake on 1.85 odds twice, like, scroll down to the last market in any EPL match and you'll see "maximum time interval with no goals by team over / under" pick the both of them(which is over/under) for a specific team, or you can also try the "ball possession market" the thing is, you're going to lose because only one of them can play and it's 1.85 odds, but you won't lose much.

Peace smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2021
DieRich5:
okay boss

Sell me your bet365 account angry angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by kingskim(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2021
miccoy:

Hey, have you gotten the loan?

No bro. Can you help?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2021
tradepunter:

Sell me your bet365 account angry angry
hahahaha cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by OgwuEgo: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Drop your number, I will call you with my neighbours phone.
Lekan1o1:

Lol Bro I'm not begging u for money or anything its just some personal stuff I want to ask u which I bliv u have a little experience in. Just need some advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.