Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown (36752 Views)

Davido, Runtown Calls For Buhari Resignation. / Aye Cultists Attack Zlatan Ibile At Donrecky Hall, New Jersey, US / #davido!!! I Am Egede Aye For Life [ Watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Tango123: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
TradewithUs2021:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on 0.9.0.8.3.6.1.1.1.7.8 to know more on how to trade.

Another ponzi scheme loading

Premium tears loading for many

Cashout loading for few
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Bobxin: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
These platforms don't state it in their records, why?

1 Like

Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Akpansko: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
seen
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Ryan03(f): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
tobechi20:
If you both made an agreement in secret, why tell the world today. If you had sang the song, it wouldn't sell. No one will meet him again for songs since you will still write and tell. No integrity

DavidOo has the cash to pay TV station to play it over and over again. He can buy YouTube views.

Every upcoming musician has a pattern. Timaya had a pattern. Wizkid has a pattern .David Oo has no . He buys songs from numerous persons then dings them and market them. His songs did not make him a famous singer, his money did.

there is no kiss and tell here, Davido already confirmed this before in a live interview na

1 Like

Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by fourboys: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
shame on you Nigerians

Michael Jackson songs are not written by him even as king of pop may be is high tine you guys know Davido is the only artist that knows how to run music
read my comment again nobody dey abuse Davido here, sia wrote Diamond for Rihanna I know dat... free ur mind bro na new year be dis... happy new year
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by RealEzee(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
tobechi20:
If you both made an agreement in secret, why tell the world today. If you had sang the song, it wouldn't sell. No one will meet him again for songs since you will still write and tell. No integrity

DavidOo has the cash to pay TV station to play it over and over again. He can buy YouTube views.

Every upcoming musician has a pattern. Timaya had a pattern. Wizkid has a pattern .David Oo has no . He buys songs from numerous persons then dings them and market them. His songs did not make him a famous singer, his money did.

buying songs na em pattern, even Beyonce dey pay songs, Abeg spare davido Ja re una wahala too much, shout out to Wizzy baby loke loke
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by ruggedtimi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
No wonder the songs sounds like a tune runtown made.
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by HoluGraze: 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
As u done let us know wetin we wan con do now.
I wonder o
I thought people have learnt a lot of lesson in 2020 na why all these noise again

1 Like

Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by BrutusOj(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
tobechi20:

What are saying? Are you a pro Davido or anti Davido?
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
micgray100:
trouble sleep, yanga go wake am.... pararan u go get, pararan you go get to oooooo...

tulejo....

meanwhile.. Nairalanders.. Help you brother o... is a CAC agent that help register company...

Get your company registered today for a token...

I am the cheapest in Nigeria...

REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY WITH JUST A TOKEN... 75k with duration of 4 working days..

Whatsapp or call.... Mr Gbenga....
Zero, Seven, Zero, Three, Two, Seven, Two, Eight, Nine, Four, One.

75k say wetin?! Shey na conglomerate I wan register ni?

1 Like

Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by henry978(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
Gallardo.
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by LZAA: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
Old news na
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
LITTLE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS TELL YOU WHO IS NIGERIA
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by olanipekun14360: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
No be you go first do that and thank God you self know say, no be big deal
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Lilpen3758: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
fourboys:
lol na pigin I speak B4 na.... hapi new yr my guy
Levels abi? if your pidgin looks like fluent to him, then how ur fluent english go come look like to him?

I see what u did there man...

1 Like

Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by jonnypie(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
visijo:
lol new year saga.. baba go be like "I go leave that aye for you o" ..

meanwhile Endeavor to have sox as early as possible in 2021 so your child would be among the September batch.

��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Lilpen3758: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Donspicey:

Lolsss....

Na pidginglish my eyes see......

Happy new year Boss man........

Wish you all the Goodies of life.........

Bigger you i pray...........
You sure, bros??

1 Like

Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by mariby: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Who cares?
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Forumobserver12(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dreambeat:
Did you read the article before your contribution here. Did you read this 'Igbere TV recall that Davido had in March told DJ ECool during an Instagram Live chat that Runtown wrote ‘Aye’.'

This goes to confirm that most people just comment on Nairaland based on headlines...

1 Like

Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by fourboys: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Levels abi? if your pidgin looks like fluent to him, then how ur fluent english go come look like to him?

I see what u did there man...
hahahaha
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by demmy1981: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=visijo post=97610928]lol new year saga.. baba go be like "I go leave that aye for you o" ..

meanwhile Endeavor to have sox as early as possible in 2021 so your child would be among the September batch.

��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

You are too mischievous, idiot grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Lilpen3758: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Smashspesh:

So if Runtown should sing "Aye", it won't sell?

This one don carry problem enta new year. Tell me which of Runtown's track that aint a hit?

Someone that bought Lamboghini Gallardo as far back as 2016 is nothing, right?

Check yourself
You don't understand what we are saying, mr man shift........na who know runtown that time? Unkwown good artist are underated...
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Betscoreodds: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Skmoda360:
Do you really need to loud it Mr rundown and what's your name again? sad

LOL
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Coinbased: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Good for you
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by popweezy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
chocboi78:
Even if u no tell us, we know.....
Froggy no sabi anything
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by popweezy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
chocboi78:
Even if u no tell us, we know.....
Froggy no sabi anything
froggy sabi business abeg
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by MDBELLO(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
You wrote or nor write. It might not swet if na runtown sing. Writing song to someon does not mean.
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Josywhyte: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
We know this story since 2015 na
Re: I Wrote, Produced Aye For Davido – Runtown by Abagworo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
It was always known that Runtown wrote and co-produced "Aye" with Tspice in exchange for Davido's feature in "Gallardo" so why make it a topic 7 years later?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vandora's Facial Expression After Cee-C Revealed Alex & Tobi Had Sex / Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya / Tonto Dikeh Looks Pretty In Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.