Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,076 members, 7,883,747 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

What Bitter Lessons Has Life Thought You About Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Bitter Lessons Has Life Thought You About Friends (189 Views)

Vital Points About Friends And Friendship By Edet Edem Akpan / How To Deal With The People Who Thought You Will Not Make It In Life / How To Face Workplace Challenges Victoriously | Thought Leaders Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Bitter Lessons Has Life Thought You About Friends by brownrockafela(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2021
I know in life we have some good friends who will stick with you through thick and thin and also we have some bad friends who are only there for you when everything is rozy.
Please kindly share your experiences,so that others can learn.
Re: What Bitter Lessons Has Life Thought You About Friends by sammysmiles(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Some people will say my Best friend betrayed me and I trusted him.... The question is can someone betray you if he /she is not a friend An enemy cannot betray you cause he is only doing his job.....
Well me I don't keep friends cause I don't want load in life journey.....
And OP correct your spelling it's Taught not Thought....
Re: What Bitter Lessons Has Life Thought You About Friends by tobechi20(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Friends leave when you are of no benefit again

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Magnificent Benefits Of Corrugated Cardboard Boxes In Melbourne / Life / Sad Reality Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.