Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,522 members, 7,937,486 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Wife Vows To Kill Her Husband After She Caught Him With, Doing.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Vows To Kill Her Husband After She Caught Him With, Doing.... (283 Views)

Will Smith Is Gay, Caught Him With Duane Martin – Former Assistant, Bilaal / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Vows To Kill Her Husband After She Caught Him With, Doing.... by victoriavick(f): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2021
My Twin Taye is married with a 4-year old son the trouble started after she came to my house to spend a few week after her husband traveled out of the country for just a 1 month project and the schools are on holiday. she called me on the phone that she wanted to come spend the one month holiday in my house and... Read More
http://victoriavickchannel.com/2021/01/01/wife-vows-to-kill-her-husband-after-she-caught-her-with-doing/

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Shows Off Family, Says They Are The Reason He Has No Time For Trolls / Igbo People Can't Unite For Presidency Yet Talk About Biafra- Chimamanda Adichie / Watch Hilarious Emmanuella And Aunty Success Tiktok Compilation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.