Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,091 members, 7,928,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

I'm Commited To Seeing Young Nigerians Prosper, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Commited To Seeing Young Nigerians Prosper, Says Buhari (203 Views)

People's Reaction To Seeing Peter Obi After The Labour Party World Press Confere / Igbo Commited Genocide On Midwesterners In 1967 - US State Dept Report / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Commited To Seeing Young Nigerians Prosper, Says Buhari by AllNews1: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday said he was committed to seeing young people prosper in Nigeria and reiterated his administration’s promise to fulfill the five key requests demanded by #EndSARS protesters last October.

The President voiced this position during a New Year message broadcast to Nigerians home and abroad.

“In this journey to nationhood, we have experienced the highs and lows,” President Buhari said. “2020 indeed came with a lot of challenges ranging from security and economic issues across the regions to understandable protests that were mainly led by our youths and served notice to the demand for police reforms and accountability.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2021/01/im-commited-to-seeing-young-nigerians.html

Re: I'm Commited To Seeing Young Nigerians Prosper, Says Buhari by limeta(f): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
By killing them you mean
Jihadist Buhari
Re: I'm Commited To Seeing Young Nigerians Prosper, Says Buhari by TooMuchStuff: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
By simply making them disappeared to the great beyond where prosperity and peace forever more exist

Wicked Devil

1 Like

Re: I'm Commited To Seeing Young Nigerians Prosper, Says Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
grin grin he wants them to prosper by killing them

Lekki comes to mind

Till date, a president that wants the youth to prosper never said anything about it undecided

TooMuchStuff:
By simply making them disappeared to the great beyond where prosperity and peace forever more exist

Wicked Devil
Re: I'm Commited To Seeing Young Nigerians Prosper, Says Buhari by FarahAideed: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
The Demon in charge of poverty has spoken

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Partners To Partner Qatar Foundation To Build Modern School Of Nursing / Failing State And Flailing Economy / Aguleri- Umuleri Peace Committee: Hrh Amb Jm Anyaoha Commends Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.