Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (57552 Views)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by angelfallz(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

Yes, this is the 2nd child after the unfortunate incident.

The Zaddy part is for D'banj himself.

He looks different (in a good way) from the 'koko master's days.

They Don dey give am pepper chop regularly cheesy

grin grin
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by GindoX(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
Johnkwolesanni:
How u go put on cloth for dog, u no just do that one you come put on the same cloth wey u put on, oga I no wan hear say dog chop your pikin this time, because I go find you beat you up well

Lolss... Dog chop him pickin? Haaa, haba! Some people ehnn grin
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lol I know say pikin no b dog food but underneath of swimming pool too no be pikin bed, baba reason am now
GindoX:

Lolss... Dog chop him pickin? Haaa, haba! Some people ehnn grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by chaloskyx: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
BOY OR GIRL THEY ARE BOTH GOOD AND WOULD BE LOVED EQUALLY
SilverNorGold:
Congrats, man. But a boy would have been better. All the same, it's the will of God Almighty.

God bless us all.
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Daddysidhan: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
dotun4real:

Some people are not just okay
How can someone who supported the endsars massacre be ok.
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Ezi1993(f): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congratulations Dbanj for this beautiful gift.
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by jrtorrents: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Congrats, man. But a boy would have been better. All the same, it's the will of God Almighty.

God bless us all.

Why ? Africans with their backwards mentality !
If everyone give birth to boys, who’s daughter will the boys marry?

- signed ! Ghanaian
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Ayobami7(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
congrats
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Blackdisciple(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
Me too I want to marry yellow gurl to see how it feels like oo
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by penplus: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Congrats..you are blessed
Re: D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow by Slimwhyt(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Congrats Ejanla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.