Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) (53047 Views)

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Resurgent2016: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
inoki247:
you mean her Fans from onlyfans.comm

You sabi as e dey go

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by samx4real(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Who is

Nengi?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
ɢɨʀʟ tɦɨs ʏօʊʀ ɮaċҡa ɢօ sɦօա ռօ ʍɛʀċʏ... sʟaʏ-ɖɛʍ ռɛռ...
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by simfrost90210: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
grin chai, it has become global and illegally legal to get the best of life these times through awkward means and the fact is that no matter what happens, ONE out of TWO things will surely happen.. It's either you're in or you're out.. ".., i pua, fa ememuna gi ..." Odikwa mma, nwanyi.. GOD dey.. ENJOY!!!
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
IamD18:
Her client in whoring business will buy her a car and arrange fans to present it to her.

That's the new way now wink
nah the way, Rick ross get more fans than her no fans buy am range rover

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by ubee(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
What is it with reporting on the ages of our celebs in this country sef? Today you go hear say na 23 years old, next week you go hear 25 years, last month i heard 24.
Why are we ashamed of our ages in Naija?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Angelfrost(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Great gesture from the fans... Congrats to her!!!

May this year favour us all with such caring helpers and associates. Amen!!!
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by desertboom(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fans indeed. Who are these fans?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Make una change pattern Fans kill you there grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Trustedpro: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fans or air condition sugar daddy !

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hope that one shouting Ninja gat a car shaaaa
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by hopexter(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Even sugar daddy na fan. Range rover is a fantastic car from Fantastic fans cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by SmartPolician: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
IamD18:
Her client in whoring business will buy her a car and arrange fans to present it to her.

Most of us make very wrong assumptions.

I remember Gideon Okeke saying that he lived on gifts from his fans when he left Big Brother house for months.

Sometimes, these gifts may just be good gestures

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
inoki247:
you mean her Fans from onlyfans.comm

Damnnnn cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Angelfrost(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nairalandian:
No be only fan.
Na hand fan.

Whether Hand, Standing, Ceiling, Wall, or Table, all na fan...

As long as e dey comot sweat, stress, and discomfort from body!!!

Good luck to her and her fans!!! Every man to his own!!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Hollawayn05(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oluromantic:
You have a good opportunity to remain forever rich nengi. Use it wisely. Starting great and staying great are two different things. Focus on living well and making others happy than responding to what you think fans think about you.

Nengi no dey NL
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by sleeknaija(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fans indeed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Greatuzoewulu: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Abeg who are these fans?

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Mykelhendriz: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
nanauju:
Those people above beefing her, I want to ask you, why would you start your new year with such attitude. It's too early. I'm no fan of nengi, but then I think I'd rather be putting all my energy into making good out for myself this year than beefing someone

If you are putting your energy into making good for yourself, you wouldn’t be here commenting

werey wan disguise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by RedPhoenix: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
And they say schooling is important. Nonsense. Who lied to you. Guys
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
IamD18:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by NaijaCover(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Vanity Upon Vanity All Is Vanity
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Gbengatule(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hmm okay that's nice#tule wetin concern me concern them #tule
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by ofiko123(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy birthday to Nengi..
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
copyrites:
Congratulations dear. A gift of this nature on a day like this is such a BIG DEAL. Whatever anyone thinks is all in their heads.

Dorathy also launched her lingerie line today. Such a great way to start the year! You all keep soaring higher and keep leaving your best life! Wahala for who dey hate una, nothing Nairaland dummies can do than cry on Seun's forum. grin grin

You already have over 400,000 tweets from people rejoicing with you on Twitter. grin
who are you trying so hard to convince? Yourself? Or them?

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Steve0979(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na which fans dey contribute dis money self?cos I no believe say pple go just sit down and contributed mony for person way no add value to ones life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by galaxy2020(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
You mean 33?
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by iamJ(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
They should have gifted her a house

That car is a liability
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by elisho: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
which fans when no get car go buy car for her stop this stupid liar mohamed

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by CVhurb: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is becoming boring, these people sud try another pattern

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
nanauju:
Those people above beefing her, I want to ask you, why would you start your new year with such attitude. It's too early. I'm no fan of nengi, but then I think I'd rather be putting all my energy into making good out for myself this year than beefing someone

Do u no where d fans hold their meetings where they discuss how to contribute money to buy d car? I will like to attend d meeting so that I contribute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by obailala(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
This same girl was reported to be 23 few years ago when she contested a beauty pageant; now she's celebrating 23 again with a car gift from imaginary fans.... Amazing how humans feel comfortable living fake lives - fake age, fake boobs, fake butt, fake hair, fake lashes, fake non-existent fans etc... But I guess one man's meat is another's poison.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates / Sex Free Onyii Alex Shows Her New Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.