Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,595 members, 7,951,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Have Birthed And I Will Carry It To The End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Birthed And I Will Carry It To The End (140 Views)

Cobwebs : Do You Always use Head to Carry it ? 0905...406..9427 / The Mistakes Of Constantine That Birthed The Trinity Doctrine, Paganism With Chr / The Woman Who Birthed Modern Christian Pentecostalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Birthed And I Will Carry It To The End by ochibuogwu5: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
"....I have given birth, will I not take care of what I have birthed..."(Isaiah 46: 4)
I have given birth to your life inside 2021, will I not be able to take care of you throughout this 2021 ?

I have given birth to you in righteousness and holiness according to my own standard by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; My Son. Will I not be able to *sustain and uphold you in the righteousness and holiness that is acceptable to my own standard till eternity* ?

All these while that you have been rising and falling back into sin, sinful-lifestyle and sinful-appearances *yet you still desire to serve me acceptably with holiness and Godly fear all the days of your earthly existence*, it is I; the LORD JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who has *been carrying you in my womb by arousing such desires of genuine repentance from sin and complete obedience to my perfect-will*

Do not give up on the struggles of *your humanity to perfectly submit to the control of The New Creation-life of Christ Jesus Crucified now at work inside and around you* both to will and to do of the good pleasures of the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) through your mortal-body *by mercy and grace through faith (obedience) to the teachings and lifestyle of Jesus Christ Crucified*

Are you still asking the reason why you should repent from sin and receive salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified ?

Your life(spirit, soul and body) was *created before the foundation of the world* not on the day our parents had sexual intimacy, inside the womb of God (inside Jesus Christ Crucified) to be fulfilled and complete *only when you begin to manifest holiness and righteousness in love(God's love not human love)* hence staying *outside of God by rejecting salvation through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified alone* is contradicting *the foundation/core of your existence whether in the physical and spiritual realm* which will make you to be *existing in this earth but not alive in the seen and unseen realm* this makes you to be a victim of circumstances created by both the seen and unseen spirits that affects this earthly sphere. This makes you to keep pursuing and running after what the seen and unseen spirits that affects this earth releases into the atmosphere yet *the space within your soul is still not satisfied* rather *your emptiness, hunger and internal frustrations increases* because it is only GOD(ELOHIM) who created that space *within us* hence only *HIM* can enter into it and *completely fill it without leaving any space* thus "but whoever drinks of the water that I give, shall *never thirst again*...." (John 4:14)

Please surrender your own personal will, efforts, intelligence, righteousness, religious-titles, religions, ideologies, philosophies, witchcraftery, idolatry, magic-enchantments, sinful-lifestyle, sinful-businesses, sinful-appearances, sinful-relationships and all unbelief in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified then confess to Jesus inside your heart and with your mouth anywhere you are currently; that you have sinned by the sin of Adam, parental inherited sins and by your own sin especially rejecting salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified alone all these while.....
Ask HIM to forgive and cleanse you from sin and the sin-nature (the flesh)
Accept and declare HIM(JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED) as the Savior and Lord of your soul.
Ask HIM to fill you with His Holy Spirit, sustain and uphold you by His mercy and grace through obedience to His teachings and lifestyle now alive within your mortal-body even as He uses you to draw other human beings to repentance from sin and salvation in HIM.

You can construct the wordings of these faith-resolution and new creation-life in Christ Jesus Crucified as the Holy Spirit gives you utterance as long as you accept that you are a sinner and you accept Jesus death on the Cross as your own atonement for sin before the eyes of God and His resurrection from death as your new-life and position in God to replace your crucified/dead-old-self on the Cross with Jesus by grace through faith then *you submit fresh every second by faith (absolute obedience) to the Holy Spirit who manifest the lifestyle of Jesus personality through your mortal-body* such that *you live as He lived while in a human body on earth* (1 John 2:6)

Or

You can pray thus:
Father, I come to you now because I have accepted that I am a sinner, I confess my sin(inherited and personal) to you and I ask you to wash me with the atoning blood of Jesus your Son on the Cross of Calvary, I accept and declare that Jesus Christ Crucified is my Lord and Saviour because I have accepted HIM and HIS Finished Works on the Cross as my own death with HIM to sin and alive with HIM before your eyes in His resurrection, fill me with your Holy Spirit Power and use me to draw other human beings from sin/the flesh/darkness into repentance and salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified alone each new second of my earthly existence in Jesus name. Amen.

If you have believed previously and backslidden, please do not postpone repentance from sin and confess to Jesus Christ Crucified now in your heart and mouth, He will forgive *all your sins and its consequences*, break you out of addictions and bring you to a latter glory that is better than your previous level of intimacy before you fell into sin or present lukewarmness thus "The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts." (Haggai 2:9)

If you are still faithful but you are considering, giving-up on your faith-walk with Jesus Christ Crucified, please ask the Holy Spirit to refill you with His Holy Spirit baptism of fire and presence thus "But *you shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you*: and *you shall be witnesses unto me* both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." (Acts 1:cool

If you are still on fire with the Holy Spirit, continue growing in the grace and knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified through daily consistent and progressive bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit. If is by singing in human language or singing in tongues or praying in human language or praying in tongues or a combination of all of them that you get easily connected and committed into spending more quality time INSIDE YOUR HEART AND MOUTH with God in such a way that you will forget about hunger for food, water or engaging in any other activity until you have completed your quiet-time with God, use such activities to start and get very deep into HIS PRESENCE each moment of your personal prayers or group prayers until you are completely exhausted thus "Grow in the grace and the knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ" (2 Peter 3:18)

Great Grace Brethren!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Reveals Deep Secret Why You Shouldn't Criticise men of God / Sowing Seed Wrongly / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.