Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza (1348 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by Easyincome24: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
The venue was Domino Pizza at Wemco road, Ogba, Lagos when the eatery was electrified by two loved bird who got their loves to the next level.

On a long queue while two were being attended, the whole venue started clapping to what looked so special on a new year day as the young chap gentle man went on his kneel to propose to his long courted friend.

The shied pretty lady delayed no further than yo say YES.

This is coming on a new year day and will surely be remembered by the two love birds.

Kindly wish them a good union in this new level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pple1CLK0B4

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by Kennytopp55(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
a

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by Easyincome24: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kennytopp55:
Nice one.
What a way to start the new year..

I swear!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by stupidmod3: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
picture only showed dem smiling no kneeling happening

fake news

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by Easyincome24: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
stupidmod3:
picture only showed dem smiling no kneeling happening

fake news
Got to hit my record button late but a video link has been provided.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by sunshineV(f): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
which kain 2005 itel phone u use snap dis pic

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by Easyincome24: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
sunshineV:
which kain 2005 itel phone u use snap dis pic

No vex, that's what was on capture click. Before saying jack Robinson, party had ended.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by kuonbe(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
pls tell that guy it's too early for such
Re: Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by paulolee(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
dts nice but na only proposing we dey see but we no de hear date and location for the wedding..
congrats to the lady but guys shouldn't turn girls to lords of the Rings if they ain't ready to marry..
I know of a particular guy in my hood dt once proposed to 2 different girls privately all because of getting sex and commitment from them, las las the gee fly go start new life for Ghana..peps de get mind
Re: Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by Dpharisee: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
They cut off the scene where he knelt down to propose, Mr Simpanus

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza by 44Bulldog(m): 12:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Space booked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“any Man I Want Will Be Snatched” – Nigerian Lady Says She Is Proud To Have Snat / I Will Teach You How To Hack Whatsapp And Facebook And Spy On Your Partners Chat / Abeg No Vex, I Dey Find Mumu Wey Go Give Me Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.